UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Need Help

2/25/13 5:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
klp863
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been a lurker on the website for awhile now and I just discovered this forum. After reading a lot of the threads, I think it is time to start getting healthy. I am brand new to this healthy thing so I need some help. I am 29 yrs, 5'5 and 160lbs.

This is the first time so I need someone to give me advice on what to eat and what to do in the gym. I need someone to help me get started on the right track. I tried looking online but honestly, I don't know what I'm looking at half the time.

My goals are to be healthy and look muscular. I don't want to look like a body builder but I would like to be able to take my shirt off at the beach at least.

Again, I am new to this so please help me out and please use layman terms.

Thank you in advance.
2/25/13 7:44 AM
Leigh
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eat natural food.

Lift heavy weights.
2/25/13 7:54 AM
klp863
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess what I'm looking for is for someone to give me advice on what exactly to eat and do at the gym.

Give me an example of what to eat for one day and a workout plan.

I learn better if i have exact directions. Like I said before, I'm new to this so if some one could please guide me through at least the start. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:43 AM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Google Starting Strength.

Like Leigh said eat natural foods, just don't eat foods prepared, like in a box or a bag and you should be fine.
2/25/13 10:51 AM
Leigh
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok

Allowed foods - lean meat (inc fish and chicken), fruit (including berries), nuts, vegetables

Non-allowed foods - Anything processed, including obvious junk like sweets, cakes, chocolates, soft drinks, alcohol, crisps, milk shakes etc. Also avoid bread, pasta and fruit juice.

Eg. Breakfast - fruit and protein (eggs or nuts etc)
Lunch - Salmon, green veggies and sweet potato
Dinner - Chicken salad

In the gym, do Starting Strength, as posted above.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.