UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC + CARANO = BUCKS!

2/25/13 8:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gangamo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana White on Gina Carano: I wouldn't say no

The famous female MMA fighter and todays actress Gina Carano (7-1 MMA, 1-1 SF) has not fought since August 15, 2009 where she lost a fight, for the first time in her MMA career, to Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos (10-1(1) MMA, 4-(1) SF). Despite her long absence she is not yet forgotten by UFC President Dana White:

"Gina's a movie star. She's out making movies. I actually like that she made it and is doing good things. I like to see that happen. If Gina came back and said she wanted to fight again, we'd take her back, but I'm not going to pursue her."
"Gina's got her thing, and I'm happy for her. She hasn't told me, but I've heard that she said she'd be interested in coming back.”
"I'm not going to push her. But if she wants to come back, I wouldn't say no, either. It'd probably be a big fight. I don't know if she'd want an immediate title shot."

With Gina Carano in the UFC’s pocket that would definitely draw “some” additional attention and tons of bucks! You know guys I think 2013 will be the craziest year for MMA and you know what I won’t mind it.

http://combatbear.com/6/post/2013/02/dana-white-on-gina-carano-i-wouldnt-say-no.html
2/25/13 8:32 AM
The Mammoth
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/25/13 8:41 AM
Gangamo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mammoth - 

She is hot!
2/25/13 10:02 AM
GarlicSauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her lip bite is just...grand.
2/25/13 10:04 AM
Bloodstorm

Carano + movies = bigger bucks
2/25/13 10:07 AM
MMOZ

I've seen everyone besides Gina herself talking about her fighting again. She seems to be doing pretty good with her acting career so why would she want to come back? Phone Post
2/25/13 10:13 AM
buddie
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope she doesn't come back to fighting. I am a fan and I hope she makes $ doing something other than getting hit in the face.
2/25/13 10:31 AM
Heroic Rise
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buddie - I hope she doesn't come back to fighting. I am a fan and I hope she makes $ doing something other than getting hit in the face.
Love me som Gina Phone Post
2/25/13 10:43 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zero chance she can make 135 Phone Post
2/25/13 11:33 AM
sawdusk
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Zero chance she can make 135 Phone Post

something tells me ronda would agree to a higher weight for this one...
2/25/13 11:37 AM
Slevin Kalevra

i agree, but last time we saw her she got man handled by cyborg
2/25/13 12:00 PM
fightsfan
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana wants to sell the SEx Appeal aspect of Womens MMA and GINA CARANO has 50 times more sex appeal than Rousey plain and simple. Rousey has the Olympic pedigree though that gives the sport more credibility.
2/25/13 1:52 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carano? Really. She's like the female version of Frank Shamrock. Throw him in with todays talent after a 4 year layoff and see how fast he gets trounced.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.