UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> what 3 mile time should a heavyweight be gettin?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/26/13 6:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigballsmgee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i will video myself doing it some point this week. i havnt just took a fight iv been training for 8 weeks. this is what i do i do 1 min intervals at high speed very between11,10,9 depending how i feel or how my legs are from previous nights training then i do 1 min slow at 7 or 6 then repeat untill i reach 3 mile, today i did it in 24 min but my best time is 22. i was just trying to find if this was a good time for some one in fighting shape as a worry if i do enough some times Phone Post
2/27/13 2:39 AM
Leigh
1184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds pretty impressive.

I have a friend who was 200lbs and mainly trained weights and karate. Guy was a genetic freak and started running and would easily do 8 min miles for 4-5 miles without training.

He was 21 and dead lifted 270kg and could jump and throw 2 spin kicks. He would also constantly question whether he was good enough. Phone Post
2/28/13 8:59 PM
vermonter
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doing 3 miles in 22 minutes at 230 lbs is very fast any way you do it. Running it in interval fashion only makes it harder....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.