UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> what 3 mile time should a heavyweight be gettin?

2/26/13 6:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigballsmgee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i will video myself doing it some point this week. i havnt just took a fight iv been training for 8 weeks. this is what i do i do 1 min intervals at high speed very between11,10,9 depending how i feel or how my legs are from previous nights training then i do 1 min slow at 7 or 6 then repeat untill i reach 3 mile, today i did it in 24 min but my best time is 22. i was just trying to find if this was a good time for some one in fighting shape as a worry if i do enough some times Phone Post
2/27/13 2:39 AM
Leigh
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds pretty impressive.

I have a friend who was 200lbs and mainly trained weights and karate. Guy was a genetic freak and started running and would easily do 8 min miles for 4-5 miles without training.

He was 21 and dead lifted 270kg and could jump and throw 2 spin kicks. He would also constantly question whether he was good enough. Phone Post
2/28/13 8:59 PM
vermonter
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doing 3 miles in 22 minutes at 230 lbs is very fast any way you do it. Running it in interval fashion only makes it harder....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.