UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will Machida last longer or shorter second time?

2/25/13 12:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about, Machida finishes Jones earlier. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:55 PM
Mark Bocek
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the rematch will be interesting... Phone Post
2/25/13 1:02 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Longer. He might shock the world and win. Big might but it is a fight stranger things have happened. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:04 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its kind of hard to say. Jones is maturing and might start slow until the opportunities present themselves wich would make Machida last longer

And i dont think Machidas new strategy matters. By being more defensive, he is open for those kicks, if Dan Henderson is battering you with caveman kicks then Jones is gonna have a field day there

Machida will either slow down from the kicks or forced to move in and be open for takedowns > hellbows

2/25/13 1:07 PM
TheShogunEra
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quicker, Jones is only getting better and will handle home easily. Phone Post
Jaybrone
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO machida is no match for Jones. And the whole he was doing well against jones argument is ridiculous. He has one close round and one in which he got completely dismantled and destroyed. Phone Post
LyotoBundy
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - Fitch gets cut, Machida gets title shot.

You go figure.

lmfao.
Fitch lost.. Machida won... Phone Post
2/25/13 1:11 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida wins! Phone Post
2/25/13 1:18 PM
bhealthy

WOW.this thread seems to assume that phael will be off his meds and has absolutely NO chance of derailing the neoGOAT.

doesnt anyone here watch major league baseball, womens bodybuilding, or cycling?

Timbaland and Bev Francis do not approve this thread.
2/25/13 1:23 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhealthy - WOW.this thread seems to assume that phael will be off his meds and has absolutely NO chance of derailing the neoGOAT.

doesnt anyone here watch major league baseball, womens bodybuilding, or cycling?

Timbaland and Bev Francis do not approve this thread.
"When/if Jones and Machida fight again,"

Try reading the first sentence next time. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:55 PM
Aaron Becker

Slevin Kalevra - avoiding strikes is not what he did Saturday, he refused to engage hendo. I have zero interest in seeing machida fight jones again.

this is what I saw too. terrible fight, Jones with his legnth will be able to easily close the distance and cover the cutting off of the cage a lot easier and get the fight where he wants it and I think that is on the ground to end the fight sooner the second time around
2/25/13 1:56 PM
Aaron Becker

Jaybrone -  IMO machida is no match for Jones. And the whole he was doing well against jones argument is ridiculous. He has one close round and one in which he got completely dismantled and destroyed. Phone Post

I agree
2/25/13 1:58 PM
hubris
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO Jones should just move up to Heavyweight after he destroys Chael.

There's no point in staying LHW any more for Jon
2/25/13 2:00 PM
Aaron Becker

hubris - IMO Jones should just move up to Heavyweight after he destroys Chael.

I think he's said at the end of this year. Gotta slay the dragon once more an probably beat Gus too
2/25/13 2:01 PM
SOO72

UFC won't give him a shot after that last performance, same goes for Hendo unfortunately.
2/25/13 2:05 PM
hubris
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - 

I think he's said at the end of this year. Gotta slay the dragon once more an probably beat Gus too

well if it's going to be one more fight I'd rather see Jones fight Cormier at LHW, I agree that Lyoto simply isn't big enough to handle Jones.

that is one fight where Jon Jones can't bully smaller fighters and one fight where Jones could end up on his back
2/25/13 2:16 PM
Aaron Becker

hubris - 
Aaron Becker - 

well if it's going to be one more fight I'd rather see Jones fight Cormier at LHW, I agree that Lyoto simply isn't big enough to handle Jones.

that is one fight where Jon Jones can't bully smaller fighters and one fight where Jones could end up on his back

they could fight at heavyweight too
2/25/13 2:18 PM
hubris

yup they could fight at heavyweight too but Cormier would be able to wreck Jones' unbeaten record at LHW.

Gustavson doesn't have the wrestling to challenge Jones, he would be put on his back like everyone else and eblowed to death.
2/25/13 2:18 PM
hubris

Mousasi is dangerous too but King MO exposed his lack of wrestling TDD.
2/25/13 2:20 PM
Aaron Becker

hubris - Mousasi is dangerous too but King MO exposed his lack of wrestling TDD.

right, I don't think that any of them would offer much for Jones except for DC but a lot of people think they have a chance

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.