UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mark Hunt training with 6'7' Gigante (pic)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/25/13 11:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/25/13 11:18 AM

Marco Vilella “Gigante”, a BJJ black belt under Carlos Gracie jr. to prepare for Stefan Struve.

2/25/13 11:20 AM
DamnSevern
1213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

V

2/25/13 11:22 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I might be the only person that is rooting for Struve on Saturday, lol.

I like Hunto, but Struve is one of my favourite HW's. There is a good chance that Hunt gets the KO but I'm hoping Struve tries what he did against Lavar, pull guard and look for the sub. I think that is the only way he beats Hunt unless he out cardios him to a decision.

Training with a tall BJJ Black Belt will definitely help Hunt though. Should be a good fight. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:27 AM
NorthFromHere
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Huntooooo!
2/25/13 11:34 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
Fraser_Finlay -  I think I might be the only person that is rooting for Struve on Saturday, lol.

I like Hunto, but Struve is one of my favourite HW's. There is a good chance that Hunt gets the KO but I'm hoping Struve tries what he did against Lavar, pull guard and look for the sub. I think that is the only way he beats Hunt unless he out cardios him to a decision.

Training with a tall BJJ Black Belt will definitely help Hunt though. Should be a good fight. Phone Post

I'm rooting for Struve as well.

2/25/13 11:45 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Hunt! This seems very promising that hes training with such a tall guy with top BJJ.. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:55 AM
Mike Morris
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Marko huntoooooo!!!!!!! Phone Post
2/25/13 11:58 AM
caseharts
665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/25/13 12:02 PM
Calavaro
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay -  I think I might be the only person that is rooting for Struve on Saturday, lol.

Booo!

I should retract my ROMO I made you. ;)

2/25/13 12:04 PM
UK Rampage
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm torn, Struve and Hunt are both 2 of my favourite HW's. Hope they both have a great fight. Hunt by KO or Struve by sub. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:11 PM
Jaybrone
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Morris - War Marko huntoooooo!!!!!!! Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:17 PM
Pernod
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want hunt to light Struve up on his feet and then have a battered Struve get the sub bringing crowd to its feat in a frenzied roar. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:18 PM
Pernod
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pernod - I want hunt to light Struve up on his feet and then have a battered Struve get the sub bringing crowd to its feat in a frenzied roar. Phone Post
I should proofread my posts, fml. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:19 PM
A.W.Ashford
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR HUNT Phone Post
2/25/13 12:29 PM
Brabo Ben
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huntoooo, will be laying down the cash on that ko Phone Post
2/25/13 12:43 PM
JimmersonzGlove
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR HUNT!!!!
2/25/13 12:45 PM
shaqitup
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR hunto

2/25/13 1:25 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Struve is young, he has a long career ahead of him.

Hunto is one of the guys that I really want to see make a late career run at a title. WAR HUNTO Phone Post
2/25/13 2:12 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calavaro -

Booo!

I should retract my ROMO I made you. ;)

Hahah! I still remember that :)

That was awesome! Phone Post
2/25/13 2:32 PM
NorthFromHere
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
by the way Struve has been tweeting that this will be first fight where he'll have to cut weight to make 265
2/25/13 2:34 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
899 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm with you!

2/25/13 2:34 PM
Sudo21
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huntooooooooooooo!
2/25/13 2:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Struve will still tap him Phone Post
2/25/13 2:39 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

that promo was awesome

2/25/13 2:40 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - by the way Struve has been tweeting that this will be first fight where he'll have to cut weight to make 265
UberStruve Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.