UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mark Hunt training with 6'7' Gigante (pic)

2/25/13 3:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doem
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hopefully he comes in shape for the fight. Prior to pulling out he looked to be in the best shape of his career. He looks heavier in that pic
2/25/13 3:14 PM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit that video is epic

2/25/13 3:17 PM
duckrabbit
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My old-school heart has now trumped my head and I'm praying for Hunt to make a nice run this year. hope it 'just in time' rather that 'too little too late'.
2/25/13 3:27 PM
stack321style
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That promo was awesome they need to do more like that Phone Post
2/25/13 3:28 PM
athsportsnutrition
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.athsportsnutrition.com

Mark Hunt is the man.

2/25/13 3:37 PM
2Fort
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe in Mark Hunt! Him vs Cain will be an insanely awesome fight!
2/25/13 3:42 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Hunt. Only I like Struve more. Phone Post
2/25/13 4:19 PM
jmont
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat -
Fraser_Finlay -  I think I might be the only person that is rooting for Struve on Saturday, lol.

I like Hunto, but Struve is one of my favourite HW's. There is a good chance that Hunt gets the KO but I'm hoping Struve tries what he did against Lavar, pull guard and look for the sub. I think that is the only way he beats Hunt unless he out cardios him to a decision.

Training with a tall BJJ Black Belt will definitely help Hunt though. Should be a good fight. Phone Post

I'm rooting for Struve as well.

Me too ilike both guess but struves the man Phone Post
2/25/13 4:23 PM
ya
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X_Rated - 

Holy shit that video is epic

2/25/13 4:31 PM
badrun

ttt
2/25/13 4:55 PM
mofomike
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ALL HUNTO ALL DAY! Phone Post
2/25/13 5:06 PM
HogWatcher
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR STRUVE!!!!!!! Respect to Hunt though. Phone Post
2/25/13 5:07 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huntttttooooo Phone Post
2/25/13 6:34 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I'm rooting for hunt, because he's one of my all time favs. Even if I liked both fighters I'd still be rooting for hunt, just because struve's career can handle a loss at this point. Phone Post
2/25/13 6:35 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Looking at that picture, hunt does look to have put some weight back on. Phone Post
2/25/13 8:16 PM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - Struve is young, he has a long career ahead of him.

Hunto is one of the guys that I really want to see make a late career run at a title. WAR HUNTO Phone Post
A dude that has been KO'd, brutally, as many times as he has certainly doesn't have a long career ahead of him. Phone Post
2/25/13 9:06 PM
UGSlapshot

Struve is going to get wrecked. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:50 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingD87 -

Hunto is one of the guys that I really want to see make a late career run at a title. WAR HUNTO Phone Post
A dude that has been KO'd, brutally, as many times as he has certainly doesn't have a long career ahead of him. Phone Post
As far as I know he's been KO'd by JDS, Big Country, and Travis Browne...anybody else brutally KO him? Phone Post
2/25/13 11:21 PM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
KingD87 -

As far as I know he's been KO'd by JDS, Big Country, and Travis Browne...anybody else brutally KO him? Phone Post
Yup those are the ones. That kinda damage to the brain by the age of 23 ain't doing his career any favors aye... Phone Post
2/25/13 11:26 PM
Rahjai
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a fucking amazing promo vid. wow
2/25/13 11:31 PM
theshooter
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I looked at this thread I that it was former WCW El Gigante, who was known as Giant Gonzalez in the WWF. I thought the original poster had the numbers reversed in the height, because he was a legitimate 7'6". I referred to him in the past tense because I just looked him up and I had forgotten that he passed away in 2010.

It's good that Mark Hunt has fought a tall guy to train with, but I still think he's going to lose to the even taller Stephan Struve.

My prediction is that Struve's length is going and youth is going to be too much for the older, short & stocky Hunt to handle.
2/26/13 9:37 AM
Son of Neckbone
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This should be a fun fight and I don't want to see either of them go down.

Hunt/Barry should be the follow-up fight regardless of the outcome.

2/26/13 9:48 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Skyscraper!!! Phone Post
2/26/13 11:35 AM
Possumwee

I trained with Gigante in Sydney when I was travelling there, really great guy and awesome coach!
2/26/13 12:45 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure we must be related, because, really, how many Gigantes do you run into these days?

I never see him at the family dinners, so maybe he's a second cousin or something.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.