UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on Fuel Tv 8. Japan!

2/27/13 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Can't wait... Gunna be sick!!

The mains tough as I'm a big fan of both... I think Stann gets the KO on a more than willing to trade Wandi... Gunna be a Slugfest! Phone Post
I really hope you're wrong.
I like Stann, but...
I got to meet and chat with Wanderlei a few years ago. He is my fight idol and one of the most sincerely nice people that I have ever met.
I was in Vegas for a week, and knew he had a new gym there.
I sent him a tweet asking if his gym was open to the public, and if I could stop by and see it. His reply was...
"Meet me my gym Monday 6pm."
He was there at 6 and knew my name.
I got a personal tour and about 15 minutes of one on one conversation. I will remember that for the rest of my life.

War Wand! Phone Post
2/27/13 5:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NomoRomophobia -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Can't wait... Gunna be sick!!

The mains tough as I'm a big fan of both... I think Stann gets the KO on a more than willing to trade Wandi... Gunna be a Slugfest! Phone Post
I really hope you're wrong.
I like Stann, but...
I got to meet and chat with Wanderlei a few years ago. He is my fight idol and one of the most sincerely nice people that I have ever met.
I was in Vegas for a week, and knew he had a new gym there.
I sent him a tweet asking if his gym was open to the public, and if I could stop by and see it. His reply was...
"Meet me my gym Monday 6pm."
He was there at 6 and knew my name.
I got a personal tour and about 15 minutes of one on one conversation. I will remember that for the rest of my life.

War Wand! Phone Post
That's fucking Awesome!! Dude is a legend!! Phone Post
2/27/13 6:19 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego pranks Gomi backstage before the fight.

2/27/13 6:21 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -

Lmao Phone Post
2/27/13 6:26 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Smellde Gluve -

Lmao Phone Post

Glad you liked it man!

2/27/13 6:28 PM
Vader03
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im going with Stann ( although wandy will be tough in japan) Hunt, and Diego over Gomi. Also hope Lombard beats Okami as i dont particularily like to watch Okami fight Phone Post
2/28/13 6:36 AM
Smellde Gluve

Edited: 02/28/13 6:44 AM

I had a nostalgic dream.

3/3/13 1:41 AM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am so happy!!!!
I don't know if I will be able to sleep.

Wanderlei Silva.
That is all!!!! Phone Post
3/3/13 10:21 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Great fight... Absolute Brawl!! Happy for Wand, he deserved to win 1 more War in Japan.

Stann was beyond Classy in his post fight Speach... Dude is my Hero!! Phone Post
3/3/13 11:19 AM
NomoRomophobia

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Great fight... Absolute Brawl!! Happy for Wand, he deserved to win 1 more War in Japan.

Stann was beyond Classy in his post fight Speach... Dude is my Hero!! Phone Post
Stann is a huge stud and all CLASS!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.