UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Machida Strikes Landed on Hendo

2/26/13 7:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
D241 -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
D241 -
Glovegate - 

Please stop resorting to personal insults.  How come everyone who found Machida's gameplan boring and irritating is a "just bleed" moran?

If you want to argue that you enjoyed it that's fine but please be more civil and open minded.  People who disagree with you are not idiots by virtue of the fact that they disagree with you.

Machida has great finishing ability when he chooses to employ it.  He did not choose to do so against Dan.  Using Dan's iron chin is a pretty weak excuse, bro.  More people than Dan could have withstood what Machida dished out (or didn't, as it were) last night.  All these gifs just prove that.

Also this:

"Yes, I already said they were not the same. They were not as flush"

"He fought the same way he always fights"

is just ridiculous.  Don't insult people if you're going to contradict yourself within the space of a single post.  Chill, brother.

Cheers.

Exactly, I come here for friendly banter or debate, and who was the first to throw an insult? That's right Wasa-B and LayNPray.

Find me where I called you butthurt or anytype of insult.

You won't find it, yet somehow you will think you're quick witted and try to counter with this is just me being butthurt.

That's what's funny, the people saying I'm butthurt are in reality, the first to resort to insults instead of debating the topic at hand.

Go reread the thread and look for the first personal insult. You will realize how ironic this post is. I kept it classy all the way until you started slinging insults because of your personal beef with me about your obsession with orcus....nice try child. Phone Post

I actually did. Now I ask you do do the same, and lets figure this out together shall we?

Page 2 is when I first posted on this thread. When did I ever say you or anyone was crying or butthurt or anytype of insult? B/c Wasa B, then you, said I'm butthurt. That's you guys not being able to keep your personal feelings out of it.

I want you do do me a favor. I'm asking YOU, to put ME, on Ignore. Can you do that for me lay n pray? I honestly don't like you and you annoy the shit out of me, so just stop being able to see me post b/c everytime I post and you disagree, you got to bring up some past shit instead of discussing a current topic. Put me on ignore, and carry about your business. I've already done it to you, but i haven't logged out and logged back in, but the work is done, I suggest you do what I have.

I actually said that you come off as butthurt and explained in a very polite manner why others are percieving it that way.

You're a sad little crybaby who cannot let go of that obsession poll I made about you and orcus. If you were able to get past that you would have realized I was only trying to help you see why you were coming off as butthurt to everyone.

You wont be able to keep me on ignore anyhow. You will see my blocked posts and have to know what I said anyhow. You will need to be able to screencap and data log them all to make a thread a couple years from now about how I may have contradicted myself. You're a creepy dude man. Creepy. Phone Post

Woo, there is some legitimate dislike here

2/26/13 7:48 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - I actually said that you come off as butthurt and explained in a very polite manner why others are percieving it that way.

You're a sad little crybaby who cannot let go of that obsession poll I made about you and orcus.

Woo, there is some legitimate dislike here

Are you kidding me? He's actually very polite. lol

2/26/13 8:48 PM
D241

I was just about to conced and state how I can see how Machida won too. Oh well

2/26/13 9:41 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no gif of the double axe handle that dropped hendo for an instant?

It was like a push down, but hendo got right back up.  Ddidn't look like it hurt, but it looked cool.

2/26/13 9:49 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 02/26/13 9:50 PM

TTT
2/26/13 9:54 PM
Lazer MMA

wigwam - 
lockon - People who actually throw around the word "butthurt" are probably the same teenage girls who use "hater". Please, be civil and don't derail threads with your dumb posting habits and obsessions with one another.

Some of you treat this place like some grade school playground. Phone Post
Yeah, no need to sling mud at each other. The passion for mma is admirable and appreciated. I don't think D is butthurt at all, he just has a strong opinion, I don't agree wholeheartedly with him but I can see where he's at. Same goes for laynpray, both of you guys are raising some interesting points among the insults. Getting involved in an argument about who said what first is pointless, let it go. It's at the stage now where neither can back down or change viewpoint. Fuck it. Phone Post

WTF would D2 be butt hurt?? Is this about Fedor or one of his very favorite fighters in the first place?

How many Hendo threads does the guy make? I recall none

He's a top poster who has an opinion. Posters feel the need to say this BS when it's illogical to even assume this in the first place IMO.

Why posters can't just address the argument being made and instead address the the poster making it speaks to both the mental capacity and lack of a real argument of the posters who post as such.

I've posted about this fact several times. Time to grow up UG, and not act like children. In point of fact the scientific forums in which I post such ignorance leads to a ban RIGHT away.

2/26/13 10:42 PM
diggity

great thread. thanks.

2/27/13 3:46 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
DamnSevern -

a lesser chin would hav ebeen KO'd

I don't know how he ate those body kicks either. Phone Post
Same here! More so then the chin shots the body shots looked brutal Phone Post
2/27/13 3:51 AM
JustGip

Sub Phone Post
2/27/13 4:20 AM
diggity

Bisping decisioned my SN -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
DamnSevern -

a lesser chin would hav ebeen KO'd

I don't know how he ate those body kicks either. Phone Post
Same here! More so then the chin shots the body shots looked brutal Phone Post
Agreed, he actually hit dan with shat looked like the same punch he ko'd bader with..... Although Henderson didn't leap in to machida's fist like a giselle the way bader did.
Point being, Henderson has one if the best chins in the sport. Many other dudes would have at least been hurt and possibly finished.
The only fighter with a better chin who has never been seriously rocked is anderson silva (middleweight champ). Phone Post
2/27/13 4:30 AM
JustGip

Sub Phone Post
2/27/13 6:16 PM
Kansas Comet

Voted up OP!

Wish more would truly appreciate Machida and his style; thx for assisting with that..
3/3/13 4:10 AM
D241

Just wanted to go back to this thread after tonights main and co-main events and say that I still say that Machida fought, not fights, but fought too cautiously against Dan Henderson.

(Inspired by Wanderlei/Stann)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.