UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson Silva willing to meet JBJ at 192 lbs

2/25/13 9:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
orcus - 

Jones doesn't even want the fight at 205, what is the point of offering an even less-enticing catchweight?

Jones would absolutely fight Anderson at 205.

Whether he would or not, he said he doesn't want to. Is having to cut 13 extra pounds supposed to sweeten the pot?

2/25/13 9:31 PM
orcus

orcus - 

Jones doesn't even want the fight at 205, what is the point of offering an even less-enticing catchweight?

Whether he would or not, he said he doesn't want to. Is having to cut 13 extra pounds supposed to sweeten the pot?

2/25/13 9:33 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 
orcus - 

Yeah I totally agree with that.  It's a little confusing to say the least.

2/25/13 9:36 PM
ramaham

Why give jones the advantage at his weight class?
2/25/13 9:37 PM
John Nic

Don't worry. He's fucking with you to hype the fight. The fight will eventually happen at 205. Phone Post
2/25/13 9:41 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri - Lol.

Did he fight Bonnar, Griffin, and Irvin at 192 as well ?

Did Fedor say he would fight Hong Man Choi at 238# ? Phone Post
Legit lol @ comparing Hong Man Choi to Jon Jones... One is a young athletic mixed martial artist who rips through people the other guy is a freak who was brought in to lose and has never beat a top 50 MMA fighter in his life. Phone Post

He beat Jose Canseco.

2/25/13 9:46 PM
Phisher

Why would this even be a catchweight fight? Silva's already fought two massive LHWs in Bonnar and Griffin.

2/25/13 9:53 PM
sparkuri

ufc98newb - 
sparkuri -  Lol.

yup. those are all legit comparisons to taking the risk of fighting the #2 p4p fighter in the world

You missed the point

2/25/13 9:54 PM
sparkuri

KingD87 - 
sparkuri - Lol.

HMC is 1% the fighter jones is, huge difference Phone Post

You missed the point

2/25/13 9:54 PM
sparkuri

RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri - Lol.

Legit lol @ comparing Hong Man Choi to Jon Jones... One is a young athletic mixed martial artist who rips through people the other guy is a freak who was brought in to lose and has never beat a top 50 MMA fighter in his life. Phone Post

You missed the point

2/25/13 9:58 PM
sparkuri

Phisher - 

Why would this even be a catchweight fight? Silva's already fought two massive LHWs in Bonnar and Griffin.

Anderson and Jones will never fight, @ any weight, unless it's Anderson's retirement fight, for 1.25 billion.:-))

This is posturing to get naive fans to chatter.

2/25/13 10:01 PM
sparkuri

RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri -
RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri - Lol.

You missed the point

Well if three of us missed it explain it a bit better then? Looks to me as if you're trying to big up Fedor saying he would fight HMC at his weight yet Silva wouldn't fight Jones at 205.

Explain? Phone Post

Sure.

All three of you are idiots.

2/25/13 10:12 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mijo - At 192lbs. Jones will lose 12lbs more than he is used too, and Silva will probably have no problem making that weight. Ultimately they both gain weight after the weigh in, and both fighters end up at 220lbs. Sounds pretty reasonable. Remember that Jones is a bigger fighter than Anderson Silva. End of story. Jones will be a heavyweight in a couple of years. So this makes alot of sense too me, because I put some thought into it. Try it once awhile.

Thank you.

Everyone was bitching about the fight not happening, then as it gets close to happening everyone finds more shit to bitch about.

fucking whiners.

alot of these little bitches here love to call fighters scared and accuse them of ducking. no matter how ilogical it is.

fuck.

if you're here everyday talking shit about someone or something then maybe you don't actually like the sport?
gtfo.
2/25/13 10:14 PM
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/25/13 10:14 PM
lol
2/25/13 10:15 PM
Ep32nv
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Ep32nv - 
Ep32nv -
ChaosOverkill - 

7 up from MW and 13 down from 205? Seems strange

I agree.  If that's as high as he's willing to go, then it's as good as him saying he doesn't want the fight.  Jon isn't getting down to 192.

Jones has plenty if time to get some of those internal organs he dose t actually need if he wanted to make 192.

Jones is scared. Phone Post
I know. Get that splenectomy and stop being such a pussy Jon Phone Post
At least you understand sarcasm.

I got voted down for the post haha

Chill homies Phone Post

Reversed the VD for you

Thanks Phone Post
2/25/13 10:18 PM
Bucephalus

Anderson haters think he should make both 170 and 205 to fight GSP and Jones.
2/25/13 10:21 PM
Figure4LegLock

No one is going to care about Anderson vs GSP or Anderson vs Jones after July 6, 2013 so this is all a non-issue anyway.
2/25/13 10:23 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^please explain
2/25/13 10:30 PM
sparkuri

RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri -
RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri -
RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri - Lol.

You missed the point

Well if three of us missed it explain it a bit better then? Looks to me as if you're trying to big up Fedor saying he would fight HMC at his weight yet Silva wouldn't fight Jones at 205.

Explain? Phone Post

Sure.

All three of you are idiots.

Ok I'm a idiot, why haven't you explained? Phone Post

Wah ???

I just di.....

OHHHHHHHHH....

I was comparing the situation, not the fighters. I doesn't matter what you believe about HMC, or the other 2 posters, because the fact is, he was a gigantic, dangerous, skilled man. And Fedor did it, although it wasn't easy.

And as far as Forrest and Bonnar, Andy took out those two TUF 2005 gatekeepers and asked for no one to change at weights. Same with Irvin. He's choosing wisely and using his power. He's protecting his legacy, because he actually cares about it.

To be honest, this is so stupid I'm not sure it's even true. The world has wanted to see Jones/Silva for years, but Silva will never fight him because it is a far too dangerous fight.

The world has seen what happens to a man's stock when he is late in his career and takes risky fights, and Anderson has been watching. Do you know how long it took Anderson to recover his stock from his losses ?

The money involved, well, it's a lot.

2/25/13 10:31 PM
Bucephalus

subwrassler - ^^please explain

He thinks Wideman is going to beat him.
2/25/13 10:32 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri -  Lol.

lol HMC sucks and he fucked Fedor's face up before he got armbarred, Cro Cop beat him way easier.
2/25/13 10:34 PM
sparkuri

ManWithTheIronFists - 
sparkuri -  Lol.

lol HMC sucks and he fucked Fedor's face up before he got armbarred, Cro Cop beat him way easier.

lol

another 12'r who missed the point

2/25/13 10:37 PM
sparkuri

RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri -
ManWithTheIronFists - 
sparkuri -  Lol.

lol

Why don't you explain for the third fucking time then? Phone Post

OK

Wah ???

I just di.....

OHHHHHHHHH....

I was comparing the situation, not the fighters. I doesn't matter what you believe about HMC, or the other 2 posters, because the fact is, he was a gigantic, dangerous, skilled man. And Fedor did it, although it wasn't easy.

And as far as Forrest and Bonnar, Andy took out those two TUF 2005 gatekeepers and asked for no one to change at weights. Same with Irvin. He's choosing wisely and using his power. He's protecting his legacy, because he actually cares about it.

To be honest, this is so stupid I'm not sure it's even true. The world has wanted to see Jones/Silva for years, but Silva will never fight him because it is a far too dangerous fight.

The world has seen what happens to a man's stock when he is late in his career and takes risky fights, and Anderson has been watching. Do you know how long it took Anderson to recover his stock from his losses ?

2/25/13 10:39 PM
D241

sparkuri -  Lol.

You've been on POINT lately my friend

2/25/13 10:42 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 
RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri -
ManWithTheIronFists - 
sparkuri -  Lol.

lol

Why don't you explain for the third fucking time then? Phone Post

OK

Wah ???

I just di.....

OHHHHHHHHH....

And as far as Forrest and Bonnar, Andy took out those two TUF 2005 gatekeepers and asked for no one to change at weights. Same with Irvin. He's choosing wisely and using his power. He's protecting his legacy, because he actually cares about it.

To be honest, this is so stupid I'm not sure it's even true. The world has wanted to see Jones/Silva for years, but Silva will never fight him because it is a far too dangerous fight.

Listen buddy, I know what you were trying to say, but how you going to use HMC? Sure he was big, but he hasn't done shit in MMA. ABSOLUTE SHIT. He can't even be compared to the same quality of a Bonnar or Griffin, NOT EVEN IRVIN. So don't act like you're some smart ass calling me a 12'r when infact you're probably the idiot who's 12.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.