sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri -
RobinVanRooney - 
sparkuri -
ManWithTheIronFists - 
sparkuri -  Lol.

Did he fight Bonnar, Griffin, and Irvin at 192 as well ?

Did Fedor say he would fight Hong Man Choi at 238# ? Phone Post

lol HMC sucks and he fucked Fedor's face up before he got armbarred, Cro Cop beat him way easier.

lol

another 12'r who missed the point

Why don't you explain for the third fucking time then? Phone Post

OK

Wah ???

I just di.....

OHHHHHHHHH....

I was comparing the situation, not the fighters. I doesn't matter what you believe about HMC, or the other 2 posters, because the fact is, he was a gigantic, dangerous, skilled man. And Fedor did it, although it wasn't easy.

And as far as Forrest and Bonnar, Andy took out those two TUF 2005 gatekeepers and asked for no one to change at weights. Same with Irvin. He's choosing wisely and using his power. He's protecting his legacy, because he actually cares about it.

To be honest, this is so stupid I'm not sure it's even true. The world has wanted to see Jones/Silva for years, but Silva will never fight him because it is a far too dangerous fight.

The world has seen what happens to a man's stock when he is late in his career and takes risky fights, and Anderson has been watching. Do you know how long it took Anderson to recover his stock from his losses ?

The money involved, well, it's a lot.

Ok.

HMC was not a dangerous opponent at all he has never beaten a top 50 fighter and was brought in to lose.... Please show me his MMA record?

As far as we are concerned Silva is a 185lb fighter and fought at 170lb in the past so him going up to 205 is a fucking treat who ever he fights, please name another champion who's doing this?

Didn't Forrest once own a title? With wins over Shogun and Rampage you know the pride superstars?

Silva is the greatest we will ever see that's not a opinion it is a fact. Phone Post

Silva is the greatest YOU will ever see, live, probably, and that is an opinion. Fedor was the greatest I ever saw, because he was the best in THIS RANGE....

PRIDE RULES

From 206#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------500#

Anderson is the greatest IN THIS RANGE

UFC RULES

185#----------204#

And Silva fought at 168, if you want to get technical

2/25/13 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkuri

Robin Van Rooney, you are an ill-informed, and likely paid poster.

Styles make fights, and different men peak at different times.

And at Fedors best, the laws of planet earth would not even allow a Fedor vs. Anderson fight to take place. It would look much like a Rhinocerous taking on a Carribou.

And Fedor could still walk into any ring on earth and possibly beat any man on earth, and every FIGHTER KNOWS IT. EVEN THE ONES THAT BEAT HIM.

BUT YOU DON'T

2/25/13 11:17 PM
meth wizard
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reason Silva doesn't want it at 205 is because he doesn't want the belt. He has said multiple times that he didn't want to get in Machida's way. I think 192 is too low and Anderson is just messing with the media. If this fight hapoens, it'll probably be somewhere around 195. Of course that's just my opion mannn. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:17 PM
Nonlinear

haha Anderson is scared.

2/25/13 11:21 PM
Nonlinear

The reason Silva doesn't want it at 205 is because he is scared of Jones.  Two little birds and a unicorn told me so.

2/25/13 11:25 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones will be "near death" when he steps in the octagon not on the scales at 192. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:38 PM
Droppin Fights

Ed is a tricky bastard. Bones to big to cut much weight. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:40 PM
Droppin Fights

Let's see them both at heavyweight fair fight that way, both naturally over 205. Phone Post
2/26/13 12:06 AM
judokaman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What would be most fair is if they both fight at 170 (Jones could do this if he chops off that third leg of his) with the winner getting GSP. After that, a catch weight fight with Bendo where he moves up to 178 maybe 177.5 to be fair.
2/26/13 12:12 AM
sparkuri

Can't they just have an "Ultimate Absolute" ?

8 men enter, one man leaves.

What would you call something like that ?

I've got it !   Check this out.

The Ultimate......Fighting.......Championship

meh...too radical...maybe another ten years

2/26/13 12:17 AM
Phisher

Edited: 02/26/13 12:18 AM
meth wizard -  The reason Silva doesn't want it at 205 is because he doesn't want the belt. He has said multiple times that he didn't want to get in Machida's way. I think 192 is too low and Anderson is just messing with the media. If this fight hapoens, it'll probably be somewhere around 195. Of course that's just my opion mannn. Phone Post

Why wouldn't it be for the belt at a catchweight? 205 is weight limit not weight requirement.

This is clearly about draining Jones to the point where he'd gas out halfway through the first round.

2/26/13 12:28 AM
jsize03
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This comment has absolutely nothing to do with Jones, and everything to do with GSP.

Silva won't go to 170. GSP doesn't seem to want to go to 185. There has been a lot of talk about a catchweight. Anderson offered to fight at 177 last October.

Hmmm.....177 is 7 lbs more than 170. 192 is 7 lbs more than 185. What a coincidence!! Anderson is telling GSP: "I'll go up 7 lbs to fight the champ, why won't you?"

Anderson is playing chess. You're all playing checkers.
2/26/13 12:32 AM
judokaman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A 2 fight one night might solve this one... Jones fights Cain in the first round while Anderson fights Mighty Mouse although it's a little unfair that Anderson has to fight such a fast fighter... maybe Jones should have to fight twice in a night before facing Anderson.
2/26/13 12:32 AM
babacanoosh

jsize03 - This comment has absolutely nothing to do with Jones, and everything to do with GSP.

Silva won't go to 170. GSP doesn't seem to want to go to 185. There has been a lot of talk about a catchweight. Anderson offered to fight at 177 last October.

Hmmm.....177 is 7 lbs more than 170. 192 is 7 lbs more than 185. What a coincidence!! Anderson is telling GSP: "I'll go up 7 lbs to fight the champ, why won't you?"

Nice! Phone Post
2/26/13 12:33 AM
sparkuri

jsize03 - This comment has absolutely nothing to do with Jones, and everything to do with GSP.

LOL.

The UFC is playing Checkers, with you, and many others

Andersons playing with some Brazilian bootay

2/26/13 12:44 AM
orcus

I hope none of the people who say Jones would die trying to make 192 aren't the same ones always bleating about how Anderson is "really" 220lb. 

2/26/13 12:48 AM
sparkuri

orcus - 

I hope none of the people who say Jones would die trying to make 192 aren't the same ones always bleating about how Anderson is "really" 220lb. 

Are you saying he doesn't walk around at 220+ ?

Have you met the man ?

Hung out with him ?

2/26/13 12:54 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put jones on the dolce diet and he can make 200. Phone Post
2/26/13 12:54 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

babacanoosh -
jsize03 - This comment has absolutely nothing to do with Jones, and everything to do with GSP.

Nice! Phone Post
Mind=Blown! Phone Post
2/26/13 1:01 AM
hellride
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the fight is off then, no way Jones can get down to 192.
2/26/13 1:02 AM
mr1709

This is pathetic now. Anderson doing a mayweather making all these excuses and stipulations. What next will he ask that they do olympic style drug testing and a 30 second ground standup rule??

Il tell you all how the fight will go right now. Anderson will come doing his funny busniess. Jones will eventually get hold of him take him down and pulverize him with elbows. If he thought chaels gnp was bad wait till he feels jones elbows
2/26/13 1:06 AM
meth wizard
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the weight minimum for LHW? Whatever it is, it will take place one pound lighter. Phone Post
2/26/13 1:07 AM
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont believe nething anderson tells the media dude is a mega troll. Phone Post
2/26/13 1:10 AM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sorry but the UFC would be foolish to not allow this fight to happen. If it means they have to break, or ammend their contract with the fighters they need to do so. I have followed this sport since the beginning we always wanted the top guys from all organizations fight. Sak vs Rickson, Wand vs Chuck. etc. This is the chance to make the first SUPER fight. If they have to offer these guys 3 million each and a PPV share do it. Then the great part is, whoever loses WILL get a rematch. They need to make a deal so crazy they have to take it.
2/26/13 1:11 AM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sorry but the UFC would be foolish to not allow this fight to happen. If it means they have to break, or ammend their contract with the fighters they need to do so. I have followed this sport since the beginning we always wanted the top guys from all organizations fight. Sak vs Rickson, Wand vs Chuck. etc. This is the chance to make the first SUPER fight. If they have to offer these guys 3 million each and a PPV share do it. Then the great part is, whoever loses WILL get a rematch. They need to make a deal so crazy they have to take it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.