UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manager: Carano bigger fight than Cyborg for Rouse

2/25/13 10:09 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1070 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"Gina has a very lucrative movie career and it doesn't really make a lot of sense for Gina, but, Gina is a fighter in her heart and I think Gina may want to prove that she can beat someone like Ronda who is considered the best. I am very close to her (Carano's) manager and we've talked about it on occasion. But, I would never want to see her (Rousey) fight with somebody that I like.

It's a very tough thing, but, it is a business and they would get in. Sparring partners get together and they beat the crap out of each other in the gym so they certainly could do it for real. From a PR and pay-per-view (PPV) perspective it would be a huge, huge monumental event."

transcription by MMAmania.com...

2/25/13 10:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is she admitting she'd go up in weight for Carano but not Cyborg? Because there is zero chance of her making 135. Zero. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:26 PM
Figure4LegLock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From a PPV standpoint it would be bigger. Pointless fight...Carano would be the easiest possible win for Rousey and that's saying a lot after taking on that 15-1 underdog...sorry, forgot her name already.
2/25/13 10:39 PM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously it's bigger. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:42 PM
hubris
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina is like 200lbs now, I really doubt she can drop to fighting weight

2/25/13 10:45 PM
Phisher

TopGrinder -  No it's not Phone Post

Are you out of your fucking mind? What mainstream exposure has Cyborg ever gotten?

2/25/13 10:47 PM
MammothHunter
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina would need a double mastectomy to make 135.
Phisher

hubris - Gina is like 200lbs now, I really doubt she can drop to fighting weight

Jesus Christ. Did the Rock steal Overeem's horsemeat?

Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  So is she admitting she'd go up in weight for Carano but not Cyborg? Because there is zero chance of her making 135. Zero. Phone Post

2/25/13 10:55 PM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina Carano vs. Ronda Rousey would be a huge fight, one of the biggest ever, maybe even THE biggest fight ever. Two good looking, charismatic gals who can actually fight. Both are famous, Gina even more so due to her movie career, which would bring in a lot of new fans.

Dana needs to offer some big money to Gina to make this happen. Offer her like $5 million or something like that. The promotional build up for this fight could be the best ever.

Ideally, I'd like to see a best out of 3 series. Make one fight a regular MMA match, then have a bra and panties match, and then a good old fashion mud wrestling match.:)
2/25/13 10:56 PM
easedel

Phisher - 
hubris - Gina is like 200lbs now, I really doubt she can drop to fighting weight

Jesus Christ. Did the Rock steal Overeem's horsemeat?

Dude is a monster at the gym & dieting.
2/25/13 10:58 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Sal Penis - She's a movie star now. Why do these bozos think she will come back to MMA? LOL not a fucking chance. Phone Post
To make more money. U think everyone in movies makes millions? She could definitely make millions in the UFC. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:59 PM
stevekt
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will Gina come back to fighting?

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF GINA COMES BACK TO FIGHTING!!!
2/25/13 11:28 PM
Gendai Budo
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis - She's a movie star now. Why do these bozos think she will come back to MMA? LOL not a fucking chance. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:28 PM
Gendai Budo
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
To make more money. U think everyone in movies makes millions? She could definitely make millions in the UFC. Phone Post
All evidence to the contrary. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:45 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt -

Will Gina come back to fighting?

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF GINA COMES BACK TO FIGHTING!!!
Phone Post
2/25/13 11:58 PM
40oztofreedom
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very bad career move to come back to fighting. Stay away and keep the "but what if..." profile. The women are now a step up from when she left and with the huge layoff and weight cut, odds are against her. And one loss demolishes anything she's previously won. She's not stupid though, she knows she'll never return. She just likes to tease to stay relevent in the fight world. Phone Post
2/26/13 12:07 AM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Gina handles it right, I don't think if she came back and lost one fight that it would ruin her career.

I think the higher the money offer the greater the chance is that she'll come back.
2/26/13 12:34 AM
soremano

40oztofreedom -  Very bad career move to come back to fighting. Stay away and keep the "but what if..." profile. The women are now a step up from when she left and with the huge layoff and weight cut, odds are against her. And one loss demolishes anything she's previously won. She's not stupid though, she knows she'll never return. She just likes to tease to stay relevent in the fight world. Phone Post

gina likes to tease?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.