UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alex (pics)

3/5/13 1:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkuri
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tractor is strong and tight pull. Who else can contribute in manners such as these?

Tsigor ftvu ? Phone Post
3/5/13 1:17 PM
sparkuri
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*?*

*?* Phone Post
3/5/13 1:18 PM
sparkuri

*?*
!!! Phone Post
3/5/13 1:43 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/13 1:58 PM
Some professional fighters get "burned out" guys/girls. It can come to a point where it's like "Been there done that, sick of it all" "just want to live a stress free life without all the pressures of being a prize fighter and all the BS behind the scenes that comes with it" Personally, i'm not there yet, but that's because i feel deep within that I have NO choice but to fight again! Period. Fedors brother seems at peace with himself and his accomplishments as a fighter. I love seeing that if a fighter can get to this point in his mind, heart and soul.
Please don't misunderstand what i'm trying to convey here, because I'm obviously not comparing myself in ANY WAY, shape, or form to the Fedor brothers for christ sake, or thier success's, but the things i have done, been through, and seen over all the years fighting around the world, i get it!! I get how a guy like Fedors brother could feel this way and want to get away from it all, and go off to a place of serenity.
I hope and pray i never get to that point. There's always coaching after fighting. I don't think i could ever walk away. I would lose part of myself. Personally, to me, he looks very, very happy! As fans of his, we should all want nothing but happiness and inner peace for this Warrior who gave so much entertainment to us all. It's all about being true to yourself, but that's not as easy as it sounds. So much respect to him. It seems as though he's gotten there. So many do not. Not only as mma pro fighters, but pro boxers as well. (for 6 years in professional boxing as a second, i witnessed some sad shit)
Lets be honest, fighting often times is about trying to please others and as a fighter, caring so much about what the fans think of you. It's hard to retire until your at peace with that. Just my humble opinion as an MMA competitor. MMA Fans are what keep fighters going. Ultimately it's all about the fans! And any fighter who says they don't care about "fans acceptance" and "support" is lying! Fans are what get us out of bed to start our 3 a days!
3/5/13 2:17 PM
Karl Olsson
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Some professional fighters get "burned out" guys/girls. It can come to a point where it's like "Been there done that, sick of it all" "just want to live a stress free life without all the pressures of being a prize fighter and all the BS behind the scenes that comes with it" Personally, i'm not there yet, but that's because i feel deep within that I have NO choice but to fight again! Period. Fedors brother seems at peace with himself and his accomplishments as a fighter. I love seeing that if a fighter can get to this point in his mind, heart and soul.
Please don't misunderstand what i'm trying to convey here, because I'm obviously not comparing myself in ANY WAY, shape, or form to the Fedor brothers for christ sake, or thier success's, but the things i have done, been through, and seen over all the years fighting around the world, i get it!! I get how a guy like Fedors brother could feel this way and want to get away from it all, and go off to a place of serenity.
I hope and pray i never get to that point. There's always coaching after fighting. I don't think i could ever walk away. I would lose part of myself. Personally, to me, he looks very, very happy! As fans of his, we should all want nothing but happiness and inner peace for this Warrior who gave so much entertainment to us all. It's all about being true to yourself, but that's not as easy as it sounds. So much respect to him. It seems as though he's gotten there. So many do not. Not only as mma pro fighters, but pro boxers as well. (for 6 years in professional boxing as a second, i witnessed some sad shit)
Lets be honest, fighting often times is about trying to please others and as a fighter, caring so much about what the fans think of you. It's hard to retire until your at peace with that. Just my humble opinion as an MMA competitor. MMA Fans are what keep fighters going. Ultimately it's all about the fans! And any fighter who says they don't care about "fans acceptance" and "support" is lying! Fans are what get us out of bed to start our 3 a days!

Fucking wow man :)
That was beautiful!
3/5/13 5:20 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Some professional fighters get "burned out" guys/girls. It can come to a point where it's like "Been there done that, sick of it all" "just want to live a stress free life without all the pressures of being a prize fighter and all the BS behind the scenes that comes with it" Personally, i'm not there yet, but that's because i feel deep within that I have NO choice but to fight again! Period. Fedors brother seems at peace with himself and his accomplishments as a fighter. I love seeing that if a fighter can get to this point in his mind, heart and soul.

Jason,

I wouldn't expect any less from you buddy.

Amazing post.  VTFU

3/5/13 6:22 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

VU Jason R

3/6/13 5:22 AM
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.