UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey offered role in Hunger Games movie

2/26/13 4:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
palmmute
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Ronda as the new Kimbal in Kindergarten Cop? Phone Post
2/26/13 4:49 PM
Brian Rule
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Iole writes like a pre-teen and apparently researches like one too. Maybe he's referring to the third HG installment but who the fuck knows. Anyway good for Ronda. Hopefully she winds up in the hands of a solid director and is not expected to do any real acting.
2/26/13 4:50 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - I call bullshit. they've just finished filming "the next hunger games". Are going back for a week of re-shoots or so, but no new casting.

Sorry to be a downer, but this is not true.
There's 3 books, bro. So at least 3 movies, potentially 4 if they split the 3rd one into 2 movies Phone Post
2/26/13 4:53 PM
2Fort
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck off Hollywoodfags, Ronda is ours!
2/26/13 5:23 PM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My kid told me to read those books, so I did.  

If Ronda gets into the movies I will absolutely shit myself and tell my kid since she told me to read the books, she'd better be able to whip Ronda's ass by the time she's 25, or she's a faggot.

Best dad ever.

2/26/13 5:43 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/26/13 5:44 PM
LETMEBANGBRO - Well unearned and Honda is far more attractive than 99.9% of the women in Hollywood.

Not really. And certainly not if we limit it to women around her age.
2/26/13 5:48 PM
DevilDawg
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -  How about Rhonda as the new commando? Phone Post

It could be an upskirt movie.
2/26/13 5:51 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
likatiga - I call bullshit. they've just finished filming "the next hunger games". Are going back for a week of re-shoots or so, but no new casting.

There's 3 books, bro. So at least 3 movies, potentially 4 if they split the 3rd one into 2 movies Phone Post
They are NOT casting the third yet, nowhere near it. Phone Post
2/26/13 6:03 PM
HexRei

Brian Rule - Iole writes like a pre-teen and apparently researches like one too. Maybe he's referring to the third HG installment but who the fuck knows. Anyway good for Ronda. Hopefully she winds up in the hands of a solid director and is not expected to do any real acting.

Iole didn't write that. His writing is actually pretty professional. The OP looks terrible because whoever transcribed the audio decided to throw ellipses in every time Iole paused.

And let's face it, teenage girls are probably a lot more likely to know their stuff when it comes to The Hunger Games:)
2/26/13 6:10 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  She'd need a really good deal to make more money off movies than fighting right? Based on what Rampage said about it Phone Post

Rampage was in a movie that they weren't sure was going to be a success. Hunger Games is a hugely successful movie that's raked in hundreds of millions worldwide. Ronda isn't just some MMA dude that only MMA fans know about. She's transcended that both with her massive media coverage and with her stint in the Olympics. When she decides to do movies, it will be carefully selected roles, and win or fail, she'll make great money.

Yeah that's why I was saying if she got a great deal. I guess I have a hard time seeing her get starring roles in movies. Just doesn't seem to have that personality I guess. Rampage was always a bit of a goofball and showman, Rousey just seems like more of a pure athlete to me. Phone Post
2/26/13 6:11 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga -
GriffinQ -

Telling someone you're interested in having them in it is not the same thing as official casting.

Especially since much of the cast will remain the same from the previous two movies Phone Post
2/26/13 6:16 PM
Labrador
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

My kid told me to read those books, so I did.  

If Ronda gets into the movies I will absolutely shit myself and tell my kid since she told me to read the books, she'd better be able to whip Ronda's ass by the time she's 25, or she's a faggot.

Best dad ever.

I had to log in just to vote this up.
2/26/13 6:16 PM
Van Terminator
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My post in the 'Predict Dana's Next Ronda Quote' could turn out to be pretty accurate:

Van Terminator - 2013: 'Ronda is hotter than Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman combined. She should be in movies. Anyone who doesn't agree can go fuck themselves'

2014: 'I'm done with Ronda. If she'd rather film a movie than defend her title she can go fuck herself. WMMA sucks anyway.'
2/26/13 6:19 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
likatiga -
GriffinQ -

Telling someone you're interested in having them in it is not the same thing as official casting.

Especially since much of the cast will remain the same from the previous two movies Phone Post
Semantics, article says she was offered a role, I call bullshit. Phone Post
2/26/13 6:22 PM
JerodR
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who knows..? Good for her if true, although she is obviously a fighter above anything. I don't see her wanting to leave anytime soon. Seems very different than Gina in that respect.
2/26/13 6:24 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

lol

2/26/13 7:30 PM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oppa Rampage style

2/26/13 7:37 PM
NukerMMA

Amazing how hollywood A list movies are so bad...they can just grab anyone off the street and offer them a part.

Its not only who you know its who you blow!
2/26/13 7:44 PM
Chomas
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga -
GriffinQ -
likatiga -
GriffinQ -

Semantics, article says she was offered a role, I call bullshit. Phone Post
Layzie is implying its true and he knows her. Phone Post
2/26/13 8:42 PM
gregnog

This statement seems to be worded pretty silly. Bragging about being brought up in the conversation for the Hunger Games while at the same time saying 'whatever that film is'.

Why is random bragging jibberish on the front page? Hondaaaa
2/26/13 9:03 PM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DevilDawg -
vaginal tear -  How about Rhonda as the new commando? Phone Post

It could be an upskirt movie.
Yes. She has to go commando to play commando. Phone Post
2/26/13 9:28 PM
Ingrained Media
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Lionsgate is filming Catching Fire and casting is done for that movie. So unless she is taking an extra role I think they are talking about The Mocking Jay part 1.
2/26/13 9:34 PM
JBFIGHTER

lol at the fag saying shes hotter than 99.9% of actresses. You need to get out more and see the world maybe one day your get laid. At best shes a 6.5 to 7 in the real world.
2/26/13 9:37 PM
BigEyedFish
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youre gonna see WMMA hampered by Hollywood snatching up all the pretty/talented fighters
2/26/13 9:56 PM
CLINT NJHC
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Honda, she's a bad ass chick. I hope she gets mega wealthy and famous and continues to own everyone whenever they give her shit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.