UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Volkmann Signed With WSOF?

2/26/13 12:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If so, that was quick...

Check out WSOF! I am.

2/26/13 12:18 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If so, Congrats for him.

2/26/13 2:21 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. I was surprised that he got cut, his record was better than most that were cut. It'd be awesome to see Christmas pick up his stand up game. I hope he makes it back to the UFC. Phone Post
2/26/13 2:23 PM
warrendale
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a feeling, a feeling that I never never had no no. I got a feeling. Yeah.

Anyway. I feel like a bunch of the UFC fights are going to wsof. I don't think they have to long term contracts that bellator has and it seems UFC is ok with the wsof. I just wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the cut guys and girls go there. Phone Post
2/26/13 2:27 PM
Delorian
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to go Lloyd! Phone Post
2/26/13 2:28 PM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him!

WSOF is about to get a serious injection of talent.
2/26/13 2:48 PM
sincitydc
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy is a good fighter. He can have some good fights there. Phone Post
2/26/13 2:51 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smart move for WSOF. Adds yet another credible name to the roster. Phone Post
2/26/13 3:08 PM
steverowbotham
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see him picked up quickly.
2/26/13 3:10 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - 
UGCTT_Pervert - Good for him!

WSOF is about to get a serious injection of talent.
Phone Post

2/26/13 3:10 PM
Card
1970 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news.

2/26/13 3:29 PM
stevekt
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. He's a bit odd but also a very good lightweight fighter. Glad to see him march on post-UFC.

Thanks Obama! Phone Post
2/26/13 3:52 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope wsof can actually afford all of these guys. I'm liking the direction they seem headed Phone Post
2/26/13 5:19 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably got turned down by Bellator for saying they're crap. Phone Post
2/26/13 6:47 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Probably got turned down by Bellator for saying they're crap. Phone Post

He declined a contract offer last time he fought there, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was never a contract offered.

2/27/13 1:15 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good move.

He might not be the most exciting fighter but he has a legitimate record nonethless. He will be a challenge for most fighters and i think he would be a great addition to the WSOF.  I will be following their events.

2/27/13 1:26 PM
Andersons_Chin
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. I bet he'll do really well there. Phone Post
2/27/13 1:26 PM
Drunkenirishfc
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him wsof seems like a great org Phone Post
2/27/13 1:51 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Probably got turned down by Bellator for saying they're crap. Phone Post

He declined a contract offer last time he fought there, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was never a contract offered.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/349238/Jakob-Volkmann-I-collect-coins-Bellator-is-crap

JacobVolkmann: Trying to get ahold of bellator reps today.

JacobVolkmann: Got a hold of a bellator rep and they are full until summer. Bummer. Phone Post
2/27/13 4:25 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/349238/Jakob-Volkmann-I-collect-coins-Bellator-is-crap

JacobVolkmann: Trying to get ahold of bellator reps today.

JacobVolkmann: Got a hold of a bellator rep and they are full until summer. Bummer. Phone Post

I stand corrected.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.