UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Juicer?

2/27/13 11:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been thinking about goin with the Gracie diet. I am now ready to take the plunge. I can't afford a 250 dollar juicer. Anybody got any advice or recommendations? Around 150 is the most I wanna go. If anyone has any experience with the Gracie diet I would love to hear it. Phone Post
2/27/13 11:17 PM
Bruce Hoyer
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003R28HWQ

Love this one Phone Post
2/27/13 11:17 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man Phone Post
3/3/13 11:00 AM
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my champion juicer is 15 yrs old and still going strong

3/3/13 12:32 PM
shark tank
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here is a breakdown of the different kinds of juicers and which is best for you needs. the only recommendation i have is to get one with the fewest parts. the more parts to clean the less likely you are to use it because of all the work to take it apart, clean it and put it back together.

http://juicingformen.com/best-juicer/

3/3/13 1:27 PM
rmenergy
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Craigslist. I scored my brother an Omega masticating juicer BNIB for $125 last year. Too bad I had just spent $275 on Amazon for the same model(in stainless) a few months before.

If you're just starting juicing a centrifugal will probably be fine. As you want to introduce leafy greens and wheatgrass, a masticating juicer will make all the difference in the world.

Good luck with your search.
3/3/13 6:36 PM
trianglinho
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mastication juicers are the best. i have the one from the 'fat, sick, and nearly dead' documentary. it does very well even with greens, for a centrifugal juicer. you just get a little more out of your produce with mastication juicers.

i feel fantastic since i started juicing. at least 1 per day since 1/1/13. I think I've had more greens and vegetables this year than my whole life up to 2013.

oh, if you're training hard get protein. i tried a juice cleanse in january and got incredibly sore from not getting enough protein.
3/3/13 9:08 PM
Christophr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was going to be about steroids.
3/3/13 9:20 PM
jasonhightower
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruce Hoyer - http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003R28HWQ

Love this one Phone Post
I have this one as well and it's worked great for about 8 months now. Phone Post
3/3/13 9:40 PM
Hywel Teague
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ Hacks, free Arte Suave videos, Direct from Rio
Real men blend, not juice Phone Post
3/4/13 1:18 AM
JSho
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blending is legal in brazil with a prescription right? Phone Post
3/4/13 1:32 AM
Herbish1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought the Breville Fountain Juicer. It was $150, I used the 20% off a single item from Bed Bath and Beyond and got it for $120.
3/4/13 12:30 PM
mrgoodarmbar
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anybody have any good recipes of produce food... no special powders, etc.
3/4/13 2:02 PM
Team Python
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 apples 3 carrots and 1 beat.....I drink this everyday. There are a bunch of good recipes on the net
3/4/13 2:28 PM
mrgoodarmbar
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks guys. I have juicer that's been sitting in my cabinets for a long while. I used to basically just use it for fresh squeezed oj... I think it's time I pull that bad boy out.
3/4/13 5:20 PM
Hywel Teague
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ Hacks, free Arte Suave videos, Direct from Rio
FitJuice you have good SEO, I saw your site a while back when looking for green shake recipes
3/4/13 6:37 PM
Jasonbaldy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitjuice, you know your stuff which I appreciate; however, I'm not sure I agree with your nutritional analysis of blending vs juicing. Why would you need that many carrots (or any other fruit/vegetable for that matter)? If 3 carrots are good for you each day, why would the juice of 10 carrots be better? If 3 carrots provide all that you need would 7 be unnecessary, overkill or perhaps harmful? Also, the cost of juicing is why I stopped. It takes a lot of fruits and vegetable to get a glass of juice and it seemed very inefficient and damn expensive. I would like to hear your thoughts as perhaps I was doing something incorrectly.
3/4/13 10:39 PM
leftlegtrumpcard

Just started this morning. I was surprised the juice held me over till lunch. One mini watermelon, three bananas, and a handful of spinach. Any ideas on recipes would be great! Phone Post
3/6/13 11:59 AM
Jits_n_Hoez
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for this read! Phone Post
3/7/13 2:22 PM
Siciliano
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But Vitamix for 500 dollars but it was all worth it.
3/7/13 6:04 PM
Siciliano
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) I make my own almond milk, walnut butter, smoothies, etc.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.