UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matt Riddle"I Got Fired For Taking My Medicine"

2/27/13 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LevickMMA
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riddle Joined BJPenn.Com Radio tonight to discuss what happened and what he plans on doing next.

"They (UFC Legal Department) hit me up yesterday and said I failed a drug test," Riddle told BJPenn.Com Radio. "I still don't know how it's possible; I quit smoking three weeks out from the fight, I've passed drug tests when I quit two weeks out from a fight; it's just crazy. I asked for my numbers and they sent me a form that just aid I tested positive for marijuana. It didn't say how much, it just said I was over the amount,"

"It is what it is I've failed two drug tests in seven months. There's not much I can do I was prescribed my medicine and I'm going to take it. I got fired for taking my medicine because I don't want to take pharmaceutical drugs or testosterone. This is what works for me, it's just s****y, but it is what it is."

To read the entire interview click here

2/28/13 12:05 AM
D241
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should've quit smoking 30 days out, or got some of that stuff you drink that removes all the toxins from your body.

2/28/13 12:07 AM
epwar
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is plenty of other natural stuff he could take for ADHD...but he doesn't want to because it won't get him high.

2/28/13 12:12 AM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im a proponent of marijuana, but you got to pass the test. i cant feel sorry for him when he failed it twice now
2/28/13 12:12 AM
Odinson
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

There is plenty of other natural stuff he could take for ADHD...but he doesn't want to because it won't get him high.

what natural stuff for add?
2/28/13 12:27 AM
gusto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cray that an Rx for test is fine but Rx for Mj is not
2/28/13 12:27 AM
gusto

epwar - 

adderall doesnt get you high?
2/28/13 12:33 AM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/28/13 12:42 AM
D241 - 

He should've quit smoking 30 days out, or got some of that stuff you drink that removes all the toxins from your body.

lol  @ toxins... metabolites & cannabinoids son

2/28/13 12:50 AM
Lux Fixxins

roryfan87 -
gusto -
epwar - 

adderall doesnt get you high?
Adderall is not natural in the least bit (it's amphetamine), and yes it gets you high Phone Post
Lol @ "ADHD" Phone Post
2/28/13 1:01 AM
superCulo

He's a drug addict plain and simple. He knew he shouldn't be smoking and yet chose to do so. The fault is all his. Phone Post
2/28/13 1:05 AM
Odinson
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCulo -  He's a drug addict plain and simple. He knew he shouldn't be smoking and yet chose to do so. The fault is all his. Phone Post

as a pot head i agree, but if they could test if you fought high i would agree but who cares if he blazes the day before or after for that matter. i think overall the laws are bullshit but he knew whats up and made his decision.
2/28/13 1:11 AM
Foos
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised he tested positive if he quit 3 weeks before his fight. I would guess an athlete would detox faster than an inactive person.
2/28/13 1:19 AM
PrettyBoy
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I appreciate his candid honest response. I think they should show him the actual results of the test. With all that Amal talking Joe Silva I'd want to be sure I actually failed. Phone Post
2/28/13 1:28 AM
Foos
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy -  I appreciate his candid honest response. I think they should show him the actual results of the test. With all that Amal talking Joe Silva I'd want to be sure I actually failed. Phone Post

I agree
2/28/13 1:31 AM
Jaybrone
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got fired for breaking rules if it is legit medicinal use file for a medical use exemption. If not stfu and follow the fucking rules. Phone Post
2/28/13 1:38 AM
Jaybrone
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he was on adderal he could stop a week out and piss clean more than likely, no? Phone Post
2/28/13 1:47 AM
TheVileOne
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if he smokes it in Washington or a free to smoke state, he's still not allowed to have it in his system for a fight.
2/28/13 1:50 AM
Kostakio
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
2/28/13 1:56 AM
i remember halloween

lol at "medicine".  good riddance.  he knew better.

2/28/13 1:58 AM
mghan44
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever mentioned TRT is spot on.

Prescription for testosterone being fine and prescription for weed not is an absurdity to the utmost degree.
2/28/13 3:22 AM
Chuck D Nux

You can't succeed, with weed. Unless you're Joe Rogan of course.
2/28/13 4:19 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I'm all for weed, but it's just like any job. You piss hot twice and your fucking fired, that's just life. Phone Post
2/28/13 4:22 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

He's acting like he's the only person in the world that can't smoke weed because of their job. It's like, hey mother fucker, welcome to the real world. On top of that, you not only know WELL in advance when you'll be tested, you're in complete control of when you'll be tested. Boo hoo. Phone Post
2/28/13 4:41 AM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/28/13 4:44 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's his own fault he has no right to complain. This isn't the first time. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.