UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP trains with Lucian Bute

3/1/13 9:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - 
Evzey -  Diaz should call Carl Froch into his camp he really made Bute his bitch! So much so Bute didn't even want the rematch he was entitled to! Phone Post

Yes, Nick Diaz has accomplished so much more in the world of boxing than a 31-1 pro level boxer, still ranked top 5 in the world by the IBF, WBO, WBC.   As if Froch wouldn't beat Diaz's ass much worse,or as if Froch has any reason to go out of his way to train with Diaz.

oh but God forbid Bute lost one bad fight his whole career, no one has ever experienced that in mma, lets shit on him for it like cool UGers.  Diaz fanboys clearly want to deflect from the value GSP can find training with someone the calibre of Bute to prepare for someone sub par in calibre like Diaz, and they couldn't be doing a more piss poor job.

Question time.

is Bute a much better southpaw than Nick Diaz? Yes

Is Bute the perfect size sparring partner as a pro boxer at 168? Yes.

Was Bute a very good choice to use as a sparring partner to prepare for sub par Nick Diaz? Absolutely.

Will GSP be ready to beat Nick's ass?  Absolutely.

Diaz will be left a battered mess fanboy.

Do you think bates is better than Ward?
3/1/13 11:55 AM
SoupCan
750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters, what's your other SN? Phone Post
3/2/13 9:22 AM
ShatsBassoon
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/02/13 9:22 AM

3/2/13 12:45 PM
yusul
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what ever happened to le banner? he was trying to get ufc fights and told dana he would fight anyone?
3/2/13 12:57 PM
lockon
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster -
Evzey -  Diaz should call Carl Froch into his camp he really made Bute his bitch! So much so Bute didn't even want the rematch he was entitled to! Phone Post

Yes, Nick Diaz has accomplished so much more in the world of boxing than a 31-1 pro level boxer, still ranked top 5 in the world by the IBF, WBO, WBC.   As if Froch wouldn't beat Diaz's ass much worse,or as if Froch has any reason to go out of his way to train with Diaz.

oh but God forbid Bute lost one bad fight his whole career, no one has ever experienced that in mma, lets shit on him for it like cool UGers.  Diaz fanboys clearly want to deflect from the value GSP can find training with someone the calibre of Bute to prepare for someone sub par in calibre like Diaz, and they couldn't be doing a more piss poor job.

Question time.

Was Bute a very good choice to use as a sparring partner to prepare for sub par Nick Diaz? Absolutely.

Lol @ typing as much as you have here then calling others fanboys.

I'm sure Nick will be leaving a "battered mess", just like Condit.

Oh, wait. Phone Post
3/2/13 1:04 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockon - 
Herman Munster -

Question time.

Oh, wait. Phone Post

Look at how GSP left the last guy who pissed him off though.  He broke Koscheks face and then poked and prodded at that spot for the next 24 minutes.  That's sadistic level shit right there.

3/2/13 5:00 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster -
lockon - 
Herman Munster -

Question time.

Oh, wait. Phone Post

What about Condit?  GSP proved him unworthy of being Champion.  The biggest and most damaging blow that can be dealt to anyone who strives to be the best.  Condit was looking more damaged and battered after one round with GSP than he's looked the last sum total of his last 5 fights before that combined.  I don't think Nicky put a scratch on him.  Condit is tough as hell though. Which I don't take away from him.  There is a reason why he has never been finished, and Nicky was certainly never once close to hurting him, never mind finishing him.  Condit is a much better fighter than Nicky as he already proved anyway.  No defense Nick, who has shown he busts open very easily, is going to find himself looking a lot more like Fitch did, after this is done.  

As for myself, I dealt with insecure Diaz nuthugging appropriately.  OP made a good thread.  We didn't need loser UG Diaz nuthuggers, shitting on a world class pro boxer, who has had a very impressive career, all because he lost one fight.  At least he left his comfort zone, and went to Nottingham for that fight, unlike Andre Ward, who has disgracefully never left Oakland.  OP made a nice contribution, and the response it got from little insecure nuthuggers, is exactly why this board is going to shit, and falling below the standard of Sherdog.  You won't catch me on a Diaz training thread, shitting on Diaz's training partners and preparation, and until you do, you should shut your mouth, bitch.

Preach brother! Preach! Phone Post
3/2/13 11:58 PM
lockon
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - 
lockon - 
Herman Munster -

Question time.

Oh, wait. Phone Post

What about Condit?  GSP proved him unworthy of being Champion.  The biggest and most damaging blow that can be dealt to anyone who strives to be the best.  Condit was looking more damaged and battered after one round with GSP than he's looked the last sum total of his last 5 fights before that combined.  I don't think Nicky put a scratch on him.  Condit is tough as hell though. Which I don't take away from him.  There is a reason why he has never been finished, and Nicky was certainly never once close to hurting him, never mind finishing him.  Condit is a much better fighter than Nicky as he already proved anyway.  No defense Nick, who has shown he busts open very easily, is going to find himself looking a lot more like Fitch did, after this is done.  

As for myself, I dealt with insecure Diaz nuthugging appropriately.  OP made a good thread.  We didn't need loser UG Diaz nuthuggers, shitting on a world class pro boxer, who has had a very impressive career, all because he lost one fight.  At least he left his comfort zone, and went to Nottingham for that fight, unlike Andre Ward, who has disgracefully never left Oakland.  OP made a nice contribution, and the response it got from little insecure nuthuggers, is exactly why this board is going to shit, and falling below the standard of Sherdog.  You won't catch me on a Diaz training thread, shitting on Diaz's training partners and preparation, and until you do, you should shut your mouth, bitch.

Regardless of what fans think, I honestly doubt Condit walked away from that fight believing he was "unworthy" of being champion, despite not having the belt around his waist. He also didn't leave a battered mess.

St-Pierre also took MUCH more punishment in one round than Nick took in his 25 minute bout against Condit, none of this significant. You'd also be right though, Condit did take more damage in the GSP fight than he did against "Nicky", but that wasn't what I had an issue with. Nick's pretty damn resilient and based off of St-Pierre's last few performances I see no evidence that he's going to leave that fight having taken an enormous amount of punishment. GSP fought conservatively and intelligently in Condit's guard, why wouldn't he do the same for Diaz? I highly doubt their fight will spend too much time of the feet, although I suppose it's a solid possibility.

And I completely agree with your opinion of Nick's nut huggers disrespecting a world class boxer in Bute. I'm sure he made a great sparring partner for GSP. Still, I'm not gonna turn around and disrespect Andre Ward, who is undoubtedly the better fighter of the two, just because a few delusional idiots are a bit too loud with their opinions.

Oh, and similarly, you won't find me getting hopelessly baited into "shitting" on GSP sparring partners or methods of training, either.

Is this the part where I tell you to shut your mouth and call you a bitch like a jaded teenage girl?

3/3/13 11:41 PM
PoundforPound
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/03/13 11:42 PM
Herman Munster - At least he left his comfort zone, and went to Nottingham for that fight, unlike Andre Ward, who has disgracefully never left Oakland.

Huh?

Not to sidetrack your little rant but did Andre Ward fight his way to an Olympic gold medal in Oakland? Did he beat Carl Froch, one-handed, in Oakland?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.