UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> more lloyd irvin drama

3/1/13 11:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badmonkey - MOAR!

3/1/13 11:41 PM
Gooner H Smith
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

3/2/13 12:17 AM
THR33TO3
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tankhead -
THR33TO3 -
None So Blind -
shaqitup - 

Really would enjoy seeing somebody beat the piss out of Lloyd irvin.

Only problem is your average father of a member most likely couldn't.

NOT MAKING A SUGGESTION HERE.

Just an observation: this dad whose son was molested by a karate instructor probably couldn't have beat up the karate guy either - so he took a different approach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
5 years probation for waxing the dude who molested his son. Wow. That's awesome! Phone Post
Regardless of who was right or wrong in that scenario, that video was fucking raw.

Don't know what I'd do if I were that father. I'd hope that I could keep my emotion under wraps and not stoop to that level. Who knows, tho. Fucked up situation. Phone Post
I'm sure that was being carried on live TV too. Have fun explaining that to your four year old! Phone Post
3/2/13 1:25 AM
Wolfs Law
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there was an instructor at a kung fu school here in austin that went to jail for 10 years for a sexual relationship with one of his students (a minor)

bring LI down here to TX and let the courts go after him!

3/2/13 1:26 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuzzy Badfeet - 
BigSleep - did Fuzzy's 'cuckold club" thread disappear?

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=11&thread=2140273&page=1

thanks man. too bad that got moved to a subforum, it's very interesting.
3/2/13 5:03 AM
dustyaguas

Edited: 03/02/13 5:03 AM

Facebook screenshot from a TLI affiliate

3/2/13 5:22 AM
Edelweiss
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Rule -
Edelweiss - 
Brian Rule - 

AHHHHHHHH HA HA HAH HA HA HA!!!! AMAZING!

ha! there you are.. amazing work on this brother i was hoping you wouldn't mind the remix

VTFU
The remix is better than the original!! It is perfect in so many ways. I will vtfu everytime I'm on a comp and see your name. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:21 AM
QAM256
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/2/13 9:36 AM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:41 AM
rockwell
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpiderRicco - damn, I'm not even a team member and I want to leave.
Hahaha this Phone Post
3/2/13 11:21 AM
Philanderer

dustyaguas - 

"TLI is getting stronger"-

They are losing their top guys, affiliates are leaving left and right, but "TLI is getting stronger".

I am reminded of the Tony Cecchine catch wrestling situation on this forum: his former friends and associates were publicly splitting from him, his DVDs weren't selling (he blamed us on his ICWA forum), no one (Tony included) was even using his forum, Tony wasn't producing any competitors, and no one was bringing him in for seminars. He was also broke and had to live with his mother. But still his supporters were saying "Tony is doing fine" or "The ICWA is going strong".

Maybe TLI can bring in Tony Cecchine as a catch wrestling consultant to further prove that "TLI is getting stronger"
3/2/13 11:38 AM
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2Jupes - didn't you/ don't you train at Nelson's?  I thought he was an LI affiliate, or at least attended some LI marketing seminars.  Any word from him on the whole thing?  I saw a Facebook post within the last few months or so where Greg was speaking very highly of LI's marketing techniques (before all this broke obviously).

Just curious if you've heard anything from that gym.

3/2/13 11:51 AM
Nitecrawler
1544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
dustyaguas -

Reminds me of this guy for some reason:

Phone Post
3/2/13 11:52 AM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind -
shaqitup - 

Just an observation: this dad whose son was molested by a karate instructor probably couldn't have beat up the karate guy either - so he took a different approach.

Blue? Phone Post
3/2/13 12:03 PM
JustPeed
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Insane Phone Post
3/2/13 12:29 PM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth -
KingGo - 
None So Blind -
shaqitup - 

Blue? Phone Post

I am not making a suggestion here either, but if my child was molested I think I would go the same route as the father in that video.
5 yrs probation? Not bad for premeditated murder. Phone Post
3/2/13 1:14 PM
Lindstedt

tag for further info
3/2/13 1:33 PM
Koma
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C'mon son! Phone Post
3/2/13 1:36 PM
mendelson
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Years ago, he was competing in an 8 man tournament at Douglas HS in South Florida for a NAGA Event. In the first round, he tried a flying triangle and knocked himself completely unconscious. Anyone have a gif of that? Phone Post
3/2/13 1:47 PM
Battlist
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mendelson -  Years ago, he was competing in an 8 man tournament at Douglas HS in South Florida for a NAGA Event. In the first round, he tried a flying triangle and knocked himself completely unconscious. Anyone have a gif of that? Phone Post

I, also, would be interested in this.
3/2/13 2:52 PM
MickColins
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"TLI is getting stronger!"

The Bear is coming to get ya, players!

3/2/13 2:58 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MickColins - 

So awesome!!! VTFU!
3/2/13 2:58 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MickColins - 

So awesome!!! VTFU!
3/2/13 3:08 PM
DukeIsh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn
3/2/13 3:09 PM
Il Duce
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've read everything in both threads. Thanks Fuzzy and everyone else who are coming forward and speaking out. Much support and respect. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.