3/1/13 5:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dr_G
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/
3/1/13 5:50 AM
FatFrenchFry
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/1/13 6:00 AM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/1/13 6:21 AM
BenStark
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is so fucked...

i remember seeing his adds when i first got on here ages ago and being like "That dude's a sheister" Seems he is much much worse.
3/1/13 6:36 AM
torquemada
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If true, there's no other word for Lloyd than evil.

This shit is evil. Phone Post
3/1/13 6:44 AM
Daredevil73
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
3/1/13 7:07 AM
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BenStark - This is so fucked...

i remember seeing his adds when i first got on here ages ago and being like "That dude's a sheister" Seems he is much much worse.
This coming from the Hebrew Hammer Phone Post
3/1/13 7:24 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
soremano - 
Dodge135 - So, do all the 'medal chasers' know about Lloyd's rape cult, what about Lloyd's wife, is she sworn to secrecy too?

What is the Soldiers of Submissions?

First rule about the Soldiers of Submissions is that we don't talk about the S.O.S. Once you're on the Combat Gold Club and you have what it takes someone will talk to you about the Soldiers of Submission. Those that gain entrance into this elite group must have the will and desire of a True Champion. This group isn't for everyone and for this reason we don't speak about it.

http://www.lloydirvin.com/adult/bjj/BlackBeltClub.htm

that is so gay; surely nobody took that seriously??
It's like fight club - I can picture him reading out aloud to the rest of his "rape club" the guy is that might of a douche Phone Post
3/1/13 7:41 AM
kid chaos
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/1/13 7:48 AM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McDojo.
3/1/13 7:53 AM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camocock -
Camocock - 
vaginal tear -  What's the point of having female employees if you can't creepily sexually harass them and/or pressure them for sexual favors?

It's the only point of having a Shela around. I don't really care who fucks who as Long as they are all adults and neither is mentally retarded. Phone Post

Right?

I'm pretty sure this is why people put an emphasis on acquiring money in the first place... For the whores. Otherwise, what's the point?

To impress a bunch of fags?

Unlikely.
Lol Phone Post
3/1/13 8:02 AM
MattyECB
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

philodox -  I wonder how much crazier this can get Phone Post

@ some point it's going to get Catholic Church scandal silly, where it's so over the top you'd swear it was a cartoon lampooning the entire situation. 200 deaf children...

Who manages to rape literally hundreds of handicapped children before getting caught, XD
3/1/13 9:13 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KC007 - How deep does this rabbit hole go ??! Phone Post
I feel we are just seeing the surface wait til more ppl get pissed off n start talkin. Phone Post
3/1/13 9:21 AM
disbeliever
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Who was the dude on here defending lloyd tooth and nail?
3/1/13 9:26 AM
BrettAwesome
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - Who was the dude on here defending lloyd tooth and nail?

Probably Lloyd.
3/1/13 9:37 AM
bmorela3

Blunderhooks - I wonder what Phil Davis and Dominick Cruz will do. Hopefully put out statements in next 24 hours saying they will no longer associate with him. Phone Post
i really don't think it's up to them i think it's up to del fierro if he wants his gym associated with TLI. no chance those guys are gonna leave that good of a training environment due to a loose affiliation Phone Post
3/1/13 9:46 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - Who was the dude on here defending lloyd tooth and nail?
RivalSchool I think was his name Phone Post
3/1/13 9:48 AM
Evzey

BrettAwesome -

Probably Lloyd.
Either Lloyd or somebody close to him. Or a troll just saying stupid shit for attention Phone Post
3/1/13 9:51 AM
TEN10TEN
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/1/13 9:53 AM
sadisticsoldier
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/01/13 9:53 AM
Reminds me of Foot Fist Way, but way more creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsK4EDkWXSw
3/1/13 10:00 AM
soremano

KC007 -  How deep does this rabbit hole go ??! Phone Post

3/1/13 10:01 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey -
BrettAwesome -

Probably Lloyd.
Either Lloyd or somebody close to him. Or a troll just saying stupid shit for attention Phone Post
I feel bad if it was a student that trusted him to find out all this. Phone Post
3/1/13 10:01 AM
DeuceDroppin

. Phone Post
3/1/13 10:02 AM
MattyECB
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing that really disturbs me is whether this will have a real impact on the MMA community and LLoyd's gym, or whether this'll become another scandal to be swept under the rug...
Like Tom Callos' open letter decried, this has truly become systematic...

I'm always the first to attack people who use terms like rape culture when censoring jokes or comedians partially because I think it denigrates the term's true meaning.
Situations like this, where obvious brainwashing and incestuous old boy's club style groupings, regardless of gender, have become so regular that transgressions like this can pass without a single follower blinking an eye or thinking to question the Master.
3/1/13 10:03 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From:Magic Mago 84 The total sum of your votes up and votes downSend Private MessageAdd Comment To Profile
Posted: 5 minutes ago

Ignore | Quote Event.observe("warnAdmin-43564153-down", "click", castVote); | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-43564153-down-no", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-43564153-up-no", "click", castVote);

From a poster at sherdog,

On the advice of the Prince George's County Police Sexual Assault Unit, I am going to post this publicly.

The situation has been reported to them with as much relevant detail that I currently know -- to include the allegations of sexual assault on a girl as young as 14. This has all been noted, and the police will be familiar with the situation if any victims are willing to come forward.

However, victims will need to come forward personally in this situation. An official police report cannot be filed until this happens. The officer I spoke with stressed how important it was that ALL victims come forward because it will greatly help the investigation.

The officer also stressed that there is nothing for the victims to fear. There are procedures in place to protect any victims that come forward. Everyone in the Sexual Assault Unit was very helpful and understanding. They are professionals and will help all of the victims obtain justice.

They asked that I provide their direct line for any victims to come forward. That number is 301-772-4908. Again, this is the direct line to the Prince George's County Police Sexual Assault Unit, so you won't have to wait while going through the dispatcher. Just reference the situation here, and they will know what you are talking about.

Please repost this in the other forums if you can

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.