3/1/13 8:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JNM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's hot.
3/1/13 8:33 PM
time traveling 12er
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy.

3/1/13 9:13 PM
time traveling 12er
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GoodnightWorld - 
Bat21 - 
MMA Architect - 
philodox - I wonder how much crazier this can get Phone Post
Throw in a well, a basket, lotion, and a love for cross dressing in skin dresses and I think we're closing in on optimal insanity. Phone Post

lol

Lloyd is far more menacing than some hidden away serial killer that only ventures out under the cover of darkness looking for dress making materials.

Lloyd operates right out there in the open, hiding his sex obsession in plain sight and victimizing the very people he's sworn to protect and help.

Scumbag doesn't even begin to describe what Lloyd is.

In my neck of the woods, he'd disappear and never be seen again, and rumor would have it that he went hunting and fell in a sink-hole.

Neither you nor anybody you know have ever killed anybody in a vigilante-style attack to protect others. Let's not be silly.

Having said that...my friend from college got so sick of me talking about wrestling, boxing, bjj etc that she joined a school in (anonymous city) and actually did really well. At most schools you end up being social with lots of the folk there...she was eventually asked if she'd marry an instructor so he could get a green card. Sex was optional. O_o She left and stopped training.

Finally....aren't we blowing this out of proportion? It's a scumbag taking advantage of women. Where is the outrage at hundreds of thousands of starving kids who will die this month in Africa and India? Just curious.

Is this like when someone gets busted for speeding and yells at the cops because the world is full of murderers?  Lol.  I suppose as long as those kids keep dying in Africa no one can really care about anything in your mind.

3/1/13 9:52 PM
None So Blind
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

Really would enjoy seeing somebody beat the piss out of Lloyd irvin.

Only problem is your average father of a member most likely couldn't.

NOT MAKING A SUGGESTION HERE.

Just an observation: this dad whose son was molested by a karate instructor probably couldn't have beat up the karate guy either - so he took a different approach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
3/1/13 9:59 PM
THR33TO3
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind -
shaqitup - 

Just an observation: this dad whose son was molested by a karate instructor probably couldn't have beat up the karate guy either - so he took a different approach.

5 years probation for waxing the dude who molested his son. Wow. That's awesome! Phone Post
3/1/13 10:05 PM
GladiatorGannon
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit!
3/1/13 10:12 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon - Holy shit!
lol Phone Post
3/1/13 10:15 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger - Hey, give Lloyd some credit people.

He learned from his mistakes back in 1989 at the gang-rape.

He learned it is better to coerce women into sex instead.

What's sad about all this shit is that it just doesn't stop. We've all done things we regret, but most of us haven't been present at a gang rape and used a malfunction as our defense. Even then, people might say

"Yeah, but maybe he's changed . . . blah, blah, blah . . . "

But then there's the two alleged (but apparently caught on tape) rapists from his team. Did he create a psychopathic enviorment in his team?

"Oh, you can't blame him for that. He can't control everyone on his team," they say.

OK, fine, but now you hear stories of Steven Seagal level creepiness. When you add all this up, it's hard to see any way for the center to hold here.
3/1/13 10:20 PM
MickColins
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But he HAS changed. He can now get an erection and talk/bribe/blackmail women into sex. He is no longer an impotent gang rapist, he's a fully functioning sex criminal. Phone Post
3/1/13 10:23 PM
Tankhead
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THR33TO3 -
None So Blind -
shaqitup - 

5 years probation for waxing the dude who molested his son. Wow. That's awesome! Phone Post
Regardless of who was right or wrong in that scenario, that video was fucking raw.

Don't know what I'd do if I were that father. I'd hope that I could keep my emotion under wraps and not stoop to that level. Who knows, tho. Fucked up situation. Phone Post
3/1/13 10:29 PM
Stainypoo

IN!!! btw bullshido is also investigating this, this slimy fucker is going down this time.
3/1/13 10:43 PM
Zen
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, biggest piece of shit ever. My former gym is still an associate, I hope they wisen up. Phone Post
3/1/13 10:53 PM
clintboxe
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how all of these great "businessmen" have shitty fucking websites straight out of 1996.
3/1/13 11:04 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodge135 - From Twitter:-

smoogy ?@smoogymma

@brentbrookhouse Seen the latest stuff on TLI? Fighter house cleared out in the middle of night allegedly

Brent Brookhouse ?@brentbrookhouse

@smoogymma yeah, there's much, much more than is out there. I've been working it for about 72 hours but a lot at play

3/1/13 11:09 PM
cheesesteak
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a shame that he still has 2 very well respected by me(well not anymore) blackbelts that go to his marketing hotel seminars. I wonder if they have no idea this news is going on or they are not disturbed by these allegations.

You guys know who you are!!! You guys model your school sites in his fashion!!! You should wise up before you become thought of as dirtballs as my great respect for you has dwindled and will soon be dwindling by others.
3/1/13 11:11 PM
Badmonkey

MOAR!
3/1/13 11:14 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Badmonkey - MOAR!

3/1/13 11:41 PM
Gooner H Smith

in

3/2/13 12:17 AM
THR33TO3
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tankhead -
THR33TO3 -
None So Blind -
shaqitup - 

Regardless of who was right or wrong in that scenario, that video was fucking raw.

Don't know what I'd do if I were that father. I'd hope that I could keep my emotion under wraps and not stoop to that level. Who knows, tho. Fucked up situation. Phone Post
I'm sure that was being carried on live TV too. Have fun explaining that to your four year old! Phone Post
3/2/13 1:25 AM
Wolfs Law
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there was an instructor at a kung fu school here in austin that went to jail for 10 years for a sexual relationship with one of his students (a minor)

bring LI down here to TX and let the courts go after him!

3/2/13 1:26 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuzzy Badfeet - 
BigSleep - did Fuzzy's 'cuckold club" thread disappear?

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=11&thread=2140273&page=1

thanks man. too bad that got moved to a subforum, it's very interesting.
3/2/13 5:03 AM
dustyaguas
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/02/13 5:03 AM

Facebook screenshot from a TLI affiliate

3/2/13 5:22 AM
Edelweiss
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Rule -
Edelweiss - 
Brian Rule - 

AHHHHHHHH HA HA HAH HA HA HA!!!! AMAZING!

ha! there you are.. amazing work on this brother i was hoping you wouldn't mind the remix

VTFU
The remix is better than the original!! It is perfect in so many ways. I will vtfu everytime I'm on a comp and see your name. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:21 AM
QAM256
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/2/13 9:36 AM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.