UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on Fuel TV 8 weigh-in (11:00 PM ET)

3/1/13 11:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

STEFAN STRUUUUUUVE!!! Phone Post
3/1/13 11:28 PM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hunt is shorter than pat barry???

3/1/13 11:29 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Diego. Eh he'll make weight very easily. Been a fan of Diego for years, but hoping Gomi wins. Phone Post
3/1/13 11:30 PM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish they would bring back the pride lady and pride production just for Japan cards

3/1/13 11:30 PM
ekiben
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/01/13 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIiTKNok7xA

for The_R
3/1/13 11:31 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

I wish they would bring back the pride lady and pride production just for Japan cards

Would be awesome Phone Post
3/1/13 11:32 PM
Letibleu

Edited: 03/01/13 11:32 PM

wonder what kind of gates they do there

3/1/13 11:32 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ekiben - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIiTKNok7xA

for The_R
Appreciated. Thank you. Phone Post
3/1/13 11:33 PM
Letibleu

wand drinking pee???

3/1/13 11:33 PM
ekiben
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

wonder what kind of gates they do there

i believe ufc 144 was 3.3 mil
3/1/13 11:34 PM
The_R

No cat and mouse stare down tonight. Phone Post
3/1/13 11:34 PM
MMASMG
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw gomi and okami in Charlotte after a UFC it was like that scene in kill bill when they all show up to kill her in the restaurant it was awesome. 20 plus guys in matching track suits all moving into this restaurant.Sorry no pics this was years ago. I think gomi vs Florian was main event that night.
3/2/13 12:00 AM
The_R

Looks like Diego didn't make it. Phone Post
3/2/13 12:02 AM
Zaph
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/02/13 12:02 AM

Man, I wonder how much power Hunt's punches will lose just by having to punch so high up.  He's strong, but that would have to have a huge impact on his ability to throw punches effectively.

I guess he'll only be throwing overhands.  Even then, they'll probably hit more upper-chest than chin.

3/2/13 1:17 AM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Carroway... Wasn't Ronda claiming she could beat him in a fight? Honestly it looks to me like she would have a good shot at throwing him and taking his arm. Her shoulders and arms, and lower-body, are bigger than his.
3/2/13 1:18 AM
stonepony

Smellde Gluve - 

My main card picks

Very well done.
3/2/13 1:26 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -

Man, I wonder how much power Hunt's punches will lose just by having to punch so high up.  He's strong, but that would have to have a huge impact on his ability to throw punches effectively.

I guess he'll only be throwing overhands.  Even then, they'll probably hit more upper-chest than chin.

Roy connected from the same perspective. Phone Post
3/2/13 1:40 AM
yabadaba
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - Brian Carroway... Wasn't Ronda claiming she could beat him in a fight? Honestly it looks to me like she would have a good shot at throwing him and taking his arm. Her shoulders and arms, and lower-body, are bigger than his.

I think they fight in the same weight class. As good as Ronda is obviously Carroway would destroy her.

3/2/13 4:57 AM
SQUEEZIE

Main Card (Live on Fuel TV, 10 P.M. ET)
Brian Stann
Mark Hunt
Takanori Gomi
Hector Lombard
Rani Yahya
Dong Hyun Kim

Preliminary Card (Live on Facebook,7: 30 P.M. ET)
Brad Tavares
Takeya Mizugaki
Cristiano Marcello
Alex Caceres
Marcelo Guimaraes
3/2/13 5:09 AM
Smellde Gluve
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
Smellde Gluve -

My main card picks

Brother, you are fucking awesome.

VTFU when I get to PC Phone Post

Thank's a bunch buddy!

3/2/13 5:11 AM
Smellde Gluve
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - 
Smellde Gluve - 

My main card picks

Very well done.

Thank you Sir!

3/2/13 6:05 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Gareth Davies asks the absolute worst questions. I really hope they get somebody else, he's bad. He asked Mark Hunt, the exact same question twice in a row. Then follows it up with the dumbest questions. In like 5 total questions he managed to ask Mark hunt the same question twice and make Stefan and Mark both use the word "obviously". It's not a very good question if the first words of the reply are "well obviously". I think the whole set of questions went like, "Mark, how do you plan on dealing with Stefan's reach?", "Stefan, how do you plan on winning?", "Mark, how are you planning on getting inside on Stefan?", "Stefan, you're on a 4 fight finish streak, are you looking to make a statement?", "Mark, are you planning on making a statement tomorrow night?" Phone Post
3/2/13 8:19 AM
stonepony

Hope that wasn't something nasty in the cup that Wand drank from...
3/2/13 8:43 AM
NiteProwleR
1029 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love UFC Japans.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.