UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seeking A Diaz Nut Hugger For SN Bet

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/1/13 8:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have GSP all day long

Loser must keep the new name until his fighter gets his next win.

-If Diaz Loses and retires, SN change will be for 3 months

-If Diaz gets suspended for 1 year for weed, Sn change will be for 3 months

-If Diaz wins but gets it overturned for positive weed metabolites, win stands (any positives for anything else however voids bet)

-Blue names only

I am also willing to $$$ bet with anyone delusional enough to put their money where their mouths are.
3/1/13 8:46 AM
Letibleu
1833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy -  I think number 1 nick diaz fan is waiting for you in the diaz vs gsp bets thread. Ready for any terms you want from the sound of it. Phone Post

yup, i linked him this thread (easier to follow with a fresh thread)

3/1/13 8:49 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is tempting. If only the terms weren't so steep. I don't want to be "GetsGdHead" for 3 months. lol

3/1/13 8:51 AM
Letibleu

Authority Figure - 

This is tempting. If only the terms weren't so steep. I don't want to be "GetsGdHead" for 3 months. lol

its looking like number 1 nick diaz fan is taking it

3/1/13 12:51 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - I have to say that I'm not impressed with how weak your betting terms are, Mr. Bleu, but I accept nonetheless. WAR DIAZ
Lol........u really want to lose a bet dont u !? Phone Post
3/1/13 12:52 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - @Letibleu, aren't the Canadian and American dollars almost 1-to-1 now? Regardless, set a price, and when Diaz knocks your boy out, I want my money without the queen on it if you get my vibe.. Phone Post
Ill take a paypal bet...I've got gsp Phone Post
3/1/13 12:54 PM
Letibleu

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -  @Letibleu, aren't the Canadian and American dollars almost 1-to-1 now? Regardless, set a price, and when Diaz knocks your boy out, I want my money without the queen on it if you get my vibe.. Phone Post

The currency was down 0.79 of a cent to 96.96 cents US as the country's current account deficit remained at near record levels for a third straight quarter.

I have accounts in USD. Name your price.

3/1/13 12:59 PM
Letibleu

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
Letibleu -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -  @Letibleu, aren't the Canadian and American dollars almost 1-to-1 now? Regardless, set a price, and when Diaz knocks your boy out, I want my money without the queen on it if you get my vibe.. Phone Post

The currency was down 0.79 of a cent to 96.96 cents US as the country's current account deficit remained at near record levels for a third straight quarter.

I have accounts in USD. Name your price.

God damn that was a good comeback. Ok, my wife would fucking kill me if I go too high, so let's start it out at $100 Murrican. Phone Post

Deal. SN bet + 100$ USD.

3/1/13 12:59 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
UGCTT_nightkap -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - I have to say that I'm not impressed with how weak your betting terms are, Mr. Bleu, but I accept nonetheless. WAR DIAZ
Lol........u really want to lose a bet dont u !? Phone Post
What I wanted was a bet that wasn't so soft, but I'm not going to bet with just anyone. Letibleu is the only person I'll have a SN bet with on this fight, and if he wants to be a pussy about the terms, so be it. Phone Post
Fair enough.... Phone Post
3/1/13 1:22 PM
Letibleu

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -  As we are too far apart to shake hands, I'll let this awkward handshake .gif be the deal sealer for us (I'm on the left):

Phone Post

Tim Army, assistant coach and very gay. Perfect :)

3/10/13 12:51 AM
mclay
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't want to jinx my boy! I'll leave it alone this time..

3/14/13 10:48 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/17/13 4:50 PM
Letibleu

Your new SN name is: "Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes"

Message me your Paypal info. $100 is owed.

I was getting nervous leading up to the fight especially when I saw how thick he looked at the weigh ins.

Crazy card. GSP did what GSP does (he is a master technician and executor but even I admit the predictability of it is getting stale). Nick brought nothing to the table except for excuses. I hope he doesn't retire and fights Hamburger.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.