UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Competition Results and Vid

3/4/13 10:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oldwrestler
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool - way to go.
3/4/13 10:16 AM
None So Blind
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LordSeano - TTT for Sister Steel to come on and claim Jeremy doesn't know what hes talking about again......

LOL, was going to post this.

Well done, Jeremy.
3/4/13 10:17 AM
jeremy hamilton
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fearless Winker - 

OP would you mind posting a sample of your diet, say what you ate in the last 24 hours kind sir?

Honestly my diet is nothing special, I think on meet day I ate 5 Mcdonalds hash browns and half a box of fig newtons.

I try to eat as much home cooked food as I can. Yesterday I had hamburger helper left overs, some home made mac and cheese, then some home made stew, cottage cheese before bed, and a protein shake or two thrown in there throughout the day.

I couldn't tell you how many calories I eat, at this point everything is second nature. If I feel small I eat more from any calorie source I can get. I could probably get away with only eating cake every single day for a week or two and it wouldn't affect my strength.
3/4/13 10:18 AM
jeremy hamilton
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind - 
LordSeano - TTT for Sister Steel to come on and claim Jeremy doesn't know what hes talking about again......

Well done, Jeremy.

I actually think there is something wrong with SS for real, nobody healthy acts like that.
3/4/13 11:30 AM
LordSeano
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best part was when she posted your mate Dan Green as an example of a real lifter and you instantly shot her down by pointing out you know him and compete with him Phone Post
3/4/13 2:41 PM
CAN wrestler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UNREAL POWER, GET THIS MAN SOME SPONSORS!! My brother Walter says congrats. *waves from doorway*
3/4/13 3:59 PM
jeremy hamilton

CAN Rassler my old liftin partner. Remember after a good training session we would go down to the old swimmin hole?
3/4/13 4:05 PM
Badmonkey
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boss.
3/4/13 6:24 PM
Chocolate Shatner
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeremy hamilton - 
None So Blind - 

Well done, Jeremy.

I actually think there is something wrong with SS for real, nobody healthy acts like that.

Oh, you know you want to feel her sting! ;-)
3/4/13 6:54 PM
ButterBobby
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeremy, how do u like the Romaleos... worth the price tag? Phone Post
3/4/13 10:04 PM
Taku
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Jeremy...

That's AWESOME! Congratulations. Nice work brother. I think you are gonna make it to 2K.

Keep it moving up.

TAKU

3/5/13 9:34 AM
JBryan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done!
3/5/13 9:38 AM
jeremy hamilton

ButterBobby -  Jeremy, how do u like the Romaleos... worth the price tag? Phone Post

That's a tough question. It's my first Oly shoe so I have no comparison. If I have anything bad to say about them its that they are a little too comfy in the toe box. My toes go right to the end so they are a good fit but they have too much space over my toes... If that makes sense.

I do know good oly lifters that use them so they must be a pretty good shoe.

I have had them now for about a year and a half I think and it's taken me about this long to squat in them properly and my quad strength to catch up for squatting this way, but it's been worth the wait.

If I could find some retro Adistars I would probably get them to try and compare.
3/5/13 3:29 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats man, those are some monster lifts! 2K just a breath away! Lemme go work on my deadlifts now... Phone Post
3/5/13 8:18 PM
HERTSWENIP
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bravo, well done!
3/7/13 1:31 PM
jeremy hamilton

Thanks HERTS... I forgot to mention you in my op. Thanks for being an awesome poster here for so many years.
3/8/13 4:18 PM
vermonter
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude. You're a beast.

It's an honor and privilege to discuss lifting with you.
3/8/13 4:46 PM
jeremy hamilton

Thanks a lot Doug. The feeling is mutual.

3/9/13 2:48 PM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the win... very impressive!
3/15/13 5:28 PM
itisasitis
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Jeremy,

First off, that video was great. You are obviously a beast.

I have gotten into powerlifting and have been trying to gain as my knowledge as I can.

After your comp video, it automatically started playing videos of you in training.

I noticed that in the squat videos,that they all looked high (650 x 4 for example).

I don't really know what I am trying to ask here, but is that on purpose?

Don't eat me.
3/15/13 5:38 PM
HULC
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work man :) Did they have the Conan theme on loop while you were there or has that been added afterwards?
3/15/13 5:51 PM
jeremy hamilton

itisasitis - Hey Jeremy,

First off, that video was great. You are obviously a beast.

I have gotten into powerlifting and have been trying to gain as my knowledge as I can.

After your comp video, it automatically started playing videos of you in training.

I noticed that in the squat videos,that they all looked high (650 x 4 for example).

I don't really know what I am trying to ask here, but is that on purpose?

Don't eat me.

No, but I really think the camera angle adds to making it look high when in reality they were probably spot on.

As you can see in my meet video I really have no issue with squat depth when it counts. My 722 squat was probably an inch deeper than it needed to be.

For the record I have never received even one red light do to squat depth in my life.
3/15/13 5:53 PM
jeremy hamilton

HULC - Good work man :) Did they have the Conan theme on loop while you were there or has that been added afterwards?

Good ear, most people wouldn't know it was Conan music.

We got to pick our own music for our lifting. I chose Conan theme.
3/15/13 10:02 PM
Chocolate Shatner
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think jeremy should use "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart.
3/16/13 9:18 AM
Chocolate Shatner

Or for squats, you should do Christina Milan's "Dip it low"

You can call it mental preparation for depth.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.