UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Competition Results and Vid

3/16/13 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And bench, I'm to sexy for my shirt.
3/17/13 9:28 AM
LCSULLA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those were some sweet lifts. Congrats, man!!
3/17/13 3:56 PM
Tilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snap city with that DL form...
3/17/13 7:25 PM
jeremy hamilton
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys, and LOL at the song choices. I was considering the Price is Right theme song too...
3/17/13 7:31 PM
jeremy hamilton
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tilla - Snap city with that DL form...

I am not sure if you are serious or not but I will address this anyway.

I started playing around with a Konstantinov Dl style and it felt really good. Tons of speed off of the floor. You need a ton of lat and ab strength to make it work properly, also I can feel my quads and glutes working way harder with this form. It makes me feel like I am leg pressing the floor rather than lifting up on a bar. (If that makes sense) I have added more quad and lat work into my training to help this.

I am pretty experienced so I know how things should feel when I am lifting. I wouldn't recommend a beginner or novice to try this form.
3/17/13 8:43 PM
kyle47129
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you like to for extra quad work? Phone Post
3/17/13 10:00 PM
AdrianK
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NP7YodXpTM
3/18/13 8:49 AM
Tilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeremy hamilton - 
Tilla - Snap city with that DL form...

I am not sure if you are serious or not but I will address this anyway.

I started playing around with a Konstantinov Dl style and it felt really good. Tons of speed off of the floor. You need a ton of lat and ab strength to make it work properly, also I can feel my quads and glutes working way harder with this form. It makes me feel like I am leg pressing the floor rather than lifting up on a bar. (If that makes sense) I have added more quad and lat work into my training to help this.

I am pretty experienced so I know how things should feel when I am lifting. I wouldn't recommend a beginner or novice to try this form.

I was serious, as your back was rounded as hell.

Great numbers, though. Was there a cash prize at stake?
3/18/13 9:23 AM
jeremy hamilton

AdrianK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NP7YodXpTM

LOL This is a perfect video re the snap city comment.
3/18/13 9:28 AM
jeremy hamilton

Extra quad work is extreme close stance high bar pause squats, and a quad hip developer made by Westside Barbell, as seen here...

http://westsidebarbellperformance.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/new-patented-hamstring-and-hip-developers/

That thing is nuts for quad strength.
3/18/13 10:22 AM
vermonter
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It's Raining Men" IMO.
3/18/13 11:08 AM
None So Blind
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeremy hamilton - Extra quad work is extreme close stance high bar pause squats, and a quad hip developer made by Westside Barbell, as seen here...

http://westsidebarbellperformance.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/new-patented-hamstring-and-hip-developers/

Holy shit.

In past lives, those Westside dudes had to have been the guys that invented torture chambers and shit like that :-P
3/18/13 3:21 PM
tristar
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind - 
jeremy hamilton - Extra quad work is extreme close stance high bar pause squats, and a quad hip developer made by Westside Barbell, as seen here...

Holy shit.

In past lives, those Westside dudes had to have been the guys that invented torture chambers and shit like that :-P

haha. I tried it out a few months ago. it's killer
3/19/13 9:45 AM
jeremy hamilton

tristar - 
None So Blind - 

Holy shit.

haha. I tried it out a few months ago. it's killer

Haha it is a killer, not far off from torture. The first few times I used it my quads were cramping up like crazy.
3/19/13 9:47 AM
jeremy hamilton

BernardHopkins - someone needs to make a meme with you on it saying "do you even lift?"

Nah, there are plenty of guys that look the part more than I do. Dan Green for one looks like a cartoon character.
3/19/13 5:23 PM
DrearyWalrus
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome lifts man. Congrats! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.