UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Conor McGregor MTV Documentary trailer

3/1/13 11:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
irishrottie
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be online in a week.
3/1/13 11:10 AM
D241
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly I've never heard of this guy until this week. First heard him on the mma hour and that was an interesting video to say the least.

How is this guy so popular before his debut? Was he on mtv in the past or something?

3/1/13 11:16 AM
32Hunter
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
3/1/13 11:19 AM
kid chaos
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Honestly I've never heard of this guy until this week. First heard him on the mma hour and that was an interesting video to say the least.

How is this guy so popular before his debut? Was he on mtv in the past or something?

YouTube - Conor mcgregor vs

Enjoy Phone Post
3/1/13 11:22 AM
Bromovich
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Phone Post
3/1/13 11:35 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
3/1/13 11:37 AM
D241
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kid chaos - 
D241 -

Enjoy Phone Post

I was already excited to see how he fights after the mma hour interview.

I don't think cage rage is really popular enough to make Conor Mcgregor or anyone a household name, or at least the buzz that he has around him.

Is that all he's done is just fight in cage rage but his performance got people talking about him? Just curious is all.

I don't know the smaller weight classes as well as the bigger ones, and I'm sure the level of competition isn't as good as it is in UFC, however you can only measure him on his performance against lesser skilled guys, and from what I saw, I'm impressed. Very good boxing, and I've never seen an mma with hands that good throw in Coapeira kicks in. Interesting.

So Kid Chaos, is that how you heard of him, through Cage Rage?

3/1/13 11:58 AM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As soon as I heard the accent, I asked myself, "how's this dude's takedown defense?"
3/1/13 12:12 PM
kid chaos
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -
kid chaos - 
D241 -

Enjoy Phone Post

I don't think cage rage is really popular enough to make Conor Mcgregor or anyone a household name, or at least the buzz that he has around him.

Is that all he's done is just fight in cage rage but his performance got people talking about him? Just curious is all.

I don't know the smaller weight classes as well as the bigger ones, and I'm sure the level of competition isn't as good as it is in UFC, however you can only measure him on his performance against lesser skilled guys, and from what I saw, I'm impressed. Very good boxing, and I've never seen an mma with hands that good throw in Coapeira kicks in. Interesting.

I'm from Ireland aswell. His last opponent was a legit 155er, Ivan buchinger (sp) 23/2/1 and he played with him, then knocked him out with a beautiful southpaw, slip the right had and left hook.

He's beating guys at 145 and 155 like they are nothing

Not sure if that's the vid you posted.

But very fun to watch Phone Post
3/1/13 12:13 PM
kid chaos

Yes that's the buchinger fight. Phone Post
3/1/13 12:28 PM
32Hunter
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/01/13 12:31 PM
post the fight before the Buchenger.that one was insane, vs Hill I think.
or I could do it myself.

3/1/13 12:47 PM
Garuda2359
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/5/13 8:50 AM
Hansumboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This dude is Gunnar Nelsons training partner.
3/5/13 8:58 AM
lordbreakdown
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA needs its John Duddy. NYC loves Irish fighters. Phone Post
3/5/13 9:03 AM
juanGsxr

The picture of Jim Alers on the link to this story on the main page got me excited because I thought another Orlando Florida based fighter had made it to the UFC. FAIL. But congrats to Gunnar.
3/5/13 9:05 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont know his opponent but he looked impressive in that video. I hope this isnt another wonderboy like let down Phone Post
3/5/13 9:30 AM
French Toast
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is gonna kick some American ass.
3/5/13 9:58 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excited for his UFC debut being kicking as at LW and FW! Phone Post
3/5/13 10:07 AM
Team Horseplay Coach

Hey it's Jim Alers! Good luck Jim on your up coming fight for the Cage Warrior Championship belt!
3/5/13 2:15 PM
SeanSheehanBA

I recently wrote an article about Conor if anyone wants to read it!!

http://www.hov-mma.com/2013/02/introducing-notorious-conor-mcgregor-by.html
3/5/13 2:18 PM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't seem to see it on the listings for MTV tonight I don't want to miss this Phone Post
3/5/13 2:20 PM
SeanSheehanBA

its gonna be on mtv.co.uk tomorrow, its not on tv.

@demetriomarquez follow him for updates
3/5/13 5:19 PM
ferox13
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/5/13 5:28 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm with D.  Never heard of him before the MMA Hour, but what a character!!!!  Became a fan instantaneously.

3/5/13 6:03 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
kid chaos - 
D241 -

Enjoy Phone Post

Oh damn.  This steamed on MMA Junkie if I am not mistaken.  

This guy is super impressive, love the way he fights.  

Damn, I am a Brimmage fan and he's ATT.  I hope they have a FON.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.