UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz: I don't give a f---, take me down

3/1/13 1:05 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Former Strikeforce champion Nick Diaz is set to fight Georges St-Pierre for the UFC welterweight champion on March 16th in Montreal, Canada.

3/1/13 1:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Harmon Whistler
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He sounds fired up.

3/1/13 1:12 PM
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He showed up while a camera was there. Awesome. Phone Post
3/1/13 1:12 PM
DanEzra
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is impossible to not be a fan of Nick Diaz.

3/1/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid - Nick is gonna sub GSP I'll bet that anyday anytime

GSP will ragdoll Nick on the ground.

3/1/13 1:14 PM
Ramon Maroni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sn bet?
3/1/13 1:14 PM
Ad 10d

lol
3/1/13 1:16 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I love this version of Nick. He seems so much more level headed and articulate with his wording. The fact that he always wants to fight the best there is and ALWAYS comes to fight, is what makes me such a huge fan. I absolutely can't wait for this fight. Phone Post
3/1/13 1:18 PM
BrattMamley
1028 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/1/13 1:22 PM
Authority Figure

Outbox Diaz? Probably not. But, he will provide some challenges. He doesn't stand still, and he will circle or backup to avoid Nick. Phone Post
3/1/13 1:23 PM
goocher
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP will win by TKO due to cutting Nick's face up--4th round.
3/1/13 1:28 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Post your betting slip then. How about a measley 100 bucks. Don't be scared HOMIE

3/1/13 1:29 PM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gsp will go for the cheap tactic of elbow cuts to get the fight stopped.

that being said, i would have loved to have seen a nick diaz with a positive mental attitude, trained by people who dont foster the ghetto mentality. the sky would have been the limit for that nick diaz. unfortunately, i dont think he will ever change.

3/1/13 1:34 PM
Death Beast

Sal Penis - 
Herman Munster -

As Freddy Roach said once, Nick Diaz is a good puncher, not a good boxer.  He fights in straight lines.  When he couldn't put Condit against the cage, his combos were no where to be found.  Nick Diaz can't box for shit in the centre of the cage.  GSP doesn't need to take Nick down.  He can out box and out strike Nick by maintaining control of the octagon. Good luck putting GSP's back to the cage and keeping it there.  Nick Diaz will be left a battered mess.

Lol GSP almost got knocked out against Condit. Condit ran away from Nick... go figure. Phone Post

Yeah because everyone knows that if A beats B and B beats C then A will absolutely beat C in MMA. There's never been a single instance of that formula not working out in the history of the sport.
3/1/13 1:37 PM
Stache
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanEzra - 

It is impossible to not be a fan of Nick Diaz.

It's pretty easy, actually.
3/1/13 1:40 PM
bewl
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster -

As Freddy Roach said once, Nick Diaz is a good puncher, not a good boxer.  He fights in straight lines.  When he couldn't put Condit against the cage, his combos were no where to be found.  Nick Diaz can't box for shit in the centre of the cage.  GSP doesn't need to take Nick down.  He can out box and out strike Nick by maintaining control of the octagon. Good luck putting GSP's back to the cage and keeping it there.  Nick Diaz will be left a battered mess.

Exactly this. Phone Post
3/1/13 1:43 PM
Hired Gun
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The worst thing that could happen to Zuffa is for Nick to win. If they think he's difficult to work with now just wait if he wins the belt.
3/1/13 1:51 PM
RPBJJ
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like both guys but how bad would the UG exploded if GSP finished Nick... this place would go fucking bonkers!
3/1/13 1:51 PM
Nonlinear

"Anticipate every single possible things."

Except leg kicks.

3/1/13 1:53 PM
Death Beast

Stephen Holder - 
Herman Munster - 

Trust me when I say Nick will be ready to punish GSP if he is foolish enough to stand with him. Nick's ground game is absolutely sick but I would only be worried about GSP's strength and mass being a factor. I promise though if GSP stands instead of immediately going for the td he will pay.

Make him pay with what exactly? He has no 1 shot power and GSP isn't dumb enough to stand there getting corner combo'd like a SFII noob.
3/1/13 2:05 PM
Hired Gun
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I, for one, would like to see him beat GSP. Maybe then he'll go back to the old GSP trying to finish his opponents. Remember what he was like before he went to Jackson's?
3/1/13 2:09 PM
ima zombie
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed 4 later, I love Diaz interviews; there so rare lmao Phone Post
3/1/13 2:09 PM
awesomestprime
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is nobody pointing out that Nick said it's gonna go 5 rounds when they pointed out GSP said it would go 1 round?
3/1/13 2:11 PM
semtex0809
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid - Nick is gonna sub GSP I'll bet that anyday anytime
This Phone Post
3/1/13 2:12 PM
Diaz_Brothers_Number_4_fan
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well everything I was going to say has been said so....War Diaz!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.