UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Ryan hall email beatdown of Graciemag

3/5/13 9:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dr kimura - 
flowwiththego - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - I want to bear Ryan Hall's children.
Voted up when I get home. Ryan for president. He lives jiujitsu. It's where llyod messed up. Llyod put money and EGO above his base, bjj. Lets get back to the sport. Phone Post

Ummm, yeah, that's the problem. Seriously, the stories that are coming out seem to indicate a much deeper psychological issue than simple greed. Greed I get, greed I understand. This kind of predatory weirdness that seems to be his standard operating procedures appear to be sociopathic.

agreed Creepus operandi
3/5/13 1:03 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie Mag published an article of mine on their website after gutting it with edits I never would have approved. They told me publication in the magazine wouldn't be possible because my gym wasn't part of their network. It was nothing great, but getting that explanation rubbed me the wrong way and gave off a culty vibe. Phone Post
3/5/13 1:07 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I learned that it wasn't a broad lifestyle mag, it was a magazine serving the interest of a particular community I guess. Not surprised to see them acting this way. Phone Post
3/5/13 6:24 PM
GrapplersSoul1208

Looks like Felipe costa and Luca are getting into it right now on Felipe's FB page Phone Post
3/11/13 8:38 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those of us not on FB, what's the gist?
3/11/13 10:40 AM
JRockwell
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CJJScout - For those of us not on FB, what's the gist?
I searched but couldn't find a specific exchange between he and Luca. But he posted a link to Georgette's "eating Crow" blog article, and also this article from Jiu-jitsu Style magazine's editor:

http://www.bjjstyle.com/news/editor/statement.php Phone Post
3/15/13 9:30 AM
hockey

Felipe was around that D.C;crowd awhile back,and Ryan thank you for putting Atalla in his place!
3/15/13 10:58 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.