UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> THE POTENTIAL! Harness the power of U... The UG!

3/3/13 10:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OSBtro11 - TTT Phone Post
Does anyone know anything about the military luggage company they may want to support all my travel needs!

I didn't think this could gain sponsorships! Phone Post
3/3/13 12:04 PM
justinthevikingwren
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys does this work and what do you think?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2LO93vAIwv8UTVrSTZna3J5RUU/preview?pli=1 Phone Post
3/3/13 12:30 PM
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
3/3/13 12:32 PM
Jason
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

stickied.

3/3/13 12:41 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So awesome to see all this justin hard work pays off ... Keep doing what you do my friend ...

TTT for the humanitarian Phone Post
3/3/13 1:17 PM
justinthevikingwren

Jason -

stickied.

BOOMSHAKALAKA :-) Phone Post
3/3/13 1:18 PM
justinthevikingwren

Tat2tillidie - So awesome to see all this justin hard work pays off ... Keep doing what you do my friend ...

TTT for the humanitarian Phone Post
Thank you bro! Phone Post
3/3/13 1:48 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have u ever thought about taking a charity fight or putting on an mma event to raise money for this cause?

Really is amazing to see the passion u have for this. Ur an amazing person and a true role model. Phone Post
3/3/13 1:57 PM
justinthevikingwren

UGCTT_SidRival - Have u ever thought about taking a charity fight or putting on an mma event to raise money for this cause?

Really is amazing to see the passion u have for this. Ur an amazing person and a true role model. Phone Post
Someone told me yesterday I should do one in Congo and stream it live!!!

Also project cure (number one non profit medical supply company) talked about having one in their 100,000 square foot warehouse!

I just never promoted a fight! I wonder if either of these are a legit option?!?!? Phone Post
3/3/13 2:24 PM
HandgunFantasy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Justin,
I reached out to a buddy who works at the Toronto Star. He is passing along your story, my contact info and date/time of our Skype call to his editors at the newspaper. This is pretty crazy.... Your call to my school might have some media attention. I will keep you updated if anyone contacts me. I am assuming they will want to talk to you as well! Phone Post
3/3/13 4:05 PM
Zac Robinson
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just contributed Justin. If this sequestration doesn't mess me up as bad as I think it will I'll contribute more later.

I've been thinking about why I'm so on board with this and it comes down to how authentic you are. We don't get a lot of authenticity in the world today so it's refreshing when it happens.

Keep it up and make the world a better place!

3/3/13 4:28 PM
justinthevikingwren

Zac Robinson - 

Just contributed Justin. If this sequestration doesn't mess me up as bad as I think it will I'll contribute more later.

I've been thinking about why I'm so on board with this and it comes down to how authentic you are. We don't get a lot of authenticity in the world today so it's refreshing when it happens.

Keep it up and make the world a better place!

Bro this fired be up man! Thanks! 

I'm an open book man, I'll be as real as I can along the way. After the year I don't want to come back with anything in my pocket or anything in my name... Just a smile on my face! 

This really encouraged me. Thanks brother!

3/3/13 4:30 PM
justinthevikingwren

HandgunFantasy -  Hey Justin,
I reached out to a buddy who works at the Toronto Star. He is passing along your story, my contact info and date/time of our Skype call to his editors at the newspaper. This is pretty crazy.... Your call to my school might have some media attention. I will keep you updated if anyone contacts me. I am assuming they will want to talk to you as well! Phone Post

I have your school and everything 100% booked for Wednesday! It's gonna be so fun answering their questions. So are you guys gonna tell them to come up with Questions? It'd be really awesome to have the students ask the questions themselves that y'all select that way they feel really involved and in tune :-) 

Ps! Anyone know how to film a skype call???

3/3/13 4:54 PM
DreamerMMA
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Once in a while something happens that brings the UG together and when that happens anything can happen.

I would think MMA type sponsors would be foaming at the mouth to get their name attached to something this amazing.

You would be surprised at what kind of sponsors you can pull if you but contact them and plead your case.  I've found sponsors on the UG and through other companies for far lesser causes than what you are doing Justin.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you found help through the big name companies like Tapout on down to the smaller companies. 

This is a sport and industry founded and run on passion and they respond to it very well.  Tell them your story, show them your passion and I personally believe you'll more than meet your goals in this.

3/3/13 5:02 PM
HandgunFantasy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
HandgunFantasy -  Hey Justin,

I have your school and everything 100% booked for Wednesday! It's gonna be so fun answering their questions. So are you guys gonna tell them to come up with Questions? It'd be really awesome to have the students ask the questions themselves that y'all select that way they feel really involved and in tune :-) 

Ps! Anyone know how to film a skype call???

Absolutely, my students (grade 6 home room) will be running the interview after a quick intro from me. We will be working on questions to ask you Monday and Tuesday. Do you want a list of the questions ahead of time?

My Skype handle is LMG-85. Lets do this brother! I am looking forward to Wednesday.

I found a program to capture Skype calls. I have to test my MacBook in the gym to see if the wifi is strong enough to do our call via my laptop. I will also have you projected on a huge screen in the gym an have someone filming from the gym as well. Phone Post
3/3/13 5:05 PM
Zac Robinson
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Appreciate it Justin. I feel like I'm getting to be a part of something that is really important and it puts a smile on my face!

3/3/13 5:42 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
UGCTT_SidRival - Have u ever thought about taking a charity fight or putting on an mma event to raise money for this cause?

Also project cure (number one non profit medical supply company) talked about having one in their 100,000 square foot warehouse!

I just never promoted a fight! I wonder if either of these are a legit option?!?!? Phone Post
Would definitely be worth it to look into. Maybe see if u can talk to some regional promoters for advice help and put something together. I think u could score big with it. Phone Post
3/3/13 5:42 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

justinthevikingwren -

Would definitely be worth it to look into. Maybe see if u can talk to some regional promoters for advice help and put something together. I think u could score big with it. Phone Post
3/3/13 6:32 PM
charms434
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hero. Phone Post
3/3/13 7:16 PM
6ULDV8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, two things:

Who do I have to kill?

I forget what the other thing was.

The point is

3/3/13 9:12 PM
TexDeuce
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
3/3/13 9:34 PM
Smoldy
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!!! Will spread this Phone Post
3/3/13 10:39 PM
Trick or Truth
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin you're an inspiration and it is great to have people out there like you. In all honesty in makes me envious of your character and your willingness to help others. Is their a way I can donate money via credit card to your cause? I don't have pay pal.
3/3/13 10:44 PM
Trick or Truth
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth - Justin you're an inspiration and it is great to have people out there like you. In all honesty in makes me envious of your character and your willingness to help others. Is their a way I can donate money via credit card to your cause? I don't have pay pal.

Scratch that I realised how I was being stupid, I am trying to donate via credit card and keeps saying "There was an error you provided in the information for this donation. Do not honor."
I have checked and checked again and my details are perfect. Any idea what the issue is?
3/3/13 10:53 PM
Private Joker
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a video on the first page of WSHH of Justin and some kids. It's hilarious.
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshh32CJeGkivd7XIux3 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.