UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> THE POTENTIAL! Harness the power of U... The UG!

3/4/13 1:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mjeezy
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol sister :) Phone Post
3/4/13 2:02 PM
justinthevikingwren
1052 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mjeezy -  Lol sister :) Phone Post

Edited! I should have known from "those sweet babies!" I think I just responded super quickly! 

Thanks!

3/4/13 2:16 PM
Larry Appleton
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude you're gonna win the Nobel Prize or some UN/Congress award Phone Post
3/4/13 3:41 PM
mrgoodarmbar
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just shared on FB. Will donate on Fri...
You are the freakin mother theresa of mma!
3/4/13 3:51 PM
justinthevikingwren
1052 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Appleton -  dude you're gonna win the Nobel Prize or some UN/Congress award Phone Post

I don't know about that bro! 

It is in Norway though correct???? Maybe I'll have the vote of the Vike's if I ever get nominated... haha! 

justinthevikingwren

Larry Appleton -  dude you're gonna win the Nobel Prize or some UN/Congress award Phone Post

I don't know about that bro! 

It is in Norway though correct???? Maybe I'll have the vote of the Vike's if I ever get nominated... haha! 

justinthevikingwren

mrgoodarmbar - just shared on FB. Will donate on Fri...
You are the freakin mother theresa of mma!

Thanks bro! 

Hahaha... The Mother Teresa of MMA! 

3/4/13 3:52 PM
justinthevikingwren

saddamhugevein - 
justinthevikingwren - 

Edited! I should have known from "those sweet babies!" I think I just responded super quickly! 

Thanks!

OI JUSTIN

I DONATED NOW SLATHER ME WITH COMPLIMENTS YOU ROUGH LOOKING FUCKER YOU.   Jks  :)

I  donated a small amount to your cause mate and another donation is due..check this..

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2095600&page=11

Pescy is a gauranteed nice guy....he will pay when he aint bedridden with the good old man flu!

Pescy....HTFU    :P

Thank you guys SO much for the donations!

3/4/13 4:08 PM
mjeezy
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -

Thanks!

No worries!

I don't mind if people think I'm a dude on here but I sounded like a pretty gay dude in that post! Hahaha Phone Post
3/4/13 7:45 PM
Paquet90
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shared on fb keep doing what you are doing and i cant wait to see you on the JRE
3/4/13 9:48 PM
justinthevikingwren

Just hung out with the Dallas Mavs at Dave and Busters...

Beat Dirk Nowitzki at his favorite game after basketball 2 for 2.... Air Hockey :-) Phone Post
3/4/13 9:49 PM
mjeezy

justinthevikingwren - Just hung out with the Dallas Mavs at Dave and Busters...

Beat Dirk Nowitzki at his favorite game after basketball 2 for 2.... Air Hockey :-) Phone Post
Awesome!! Phone Post
3/5/13 2:25 AM
DreamerMMA
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Good to see you've landed a couple of sponsors already.

This is something that the mainstream media is picking up on it seems.  Even better for potential sponsors.

3/5/13 3:44 AM
justinthevikingwren

Edited: 03/05/13 3:44 AM

JUST RELEASED. Gave the pygmies my iPhone... and they saw themselves for the very first time a lot of them! 

3/5/13 9:07 AM
mjeezy

How awesome! Love the video Phone Post
3/5/13 12:41 PM
HandgunFantasy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbtl1i85bv2tke5/QUESTIONSforJUSTIN.docx

Hey!! Above are the questions my class come up with. Let me know if you have any feedback :) Phone Post
3/5/13 12:46 PM
justinthevikingwren

mjeezy - How awesome! Love the video Phone Post
Sweet! Phone Post
3/5/13 12:47 PM
justinthevikingwren

HandgunFantasy - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbtl1i85bv2tke5/QUESTIONSforJUSTIN.docx

Hey!! Above are the questions my class come up with. Let me know if you have any feedback :) Phone Post
Thanks bro! Hey I'll be doing it from Vegas :-) Dana White is wanting to talk about Congo! Phone Post
3/5/13 12:59 PM
mjeezy

justinthevikingwren -
HandgunFantasy - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbtl1i85bv2tke5/QUESTIONSforJUSTIN.docx

Thanks bro! Hey I'll be doing it from Vegas :-) Dana White is wanting to talk about Congo! Phone Post
Fantastic :) Phone Post
3/5/13 1:05 PM
KidPittsburgh
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shared
3/5/13 3:11 PM
CMX
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shared on fb Phone Post
3/5/13 3:14 PM
justinthevikingwren

HandgunFantasy -  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbtl1i85bv2tke5/QUESTIONSforJUSTIN.docx

GREAT questions bro! We will need to do a test Skype brother an hour or so before it starts! I am going to have a filmaker with me also filming on my end :-)

3/5/13 3:15 PM
justinthevikingwren

Pygmy women fun dance! They don't have much, but their songs and dance they TREASURE. This is a fun one they said they will only show Pygmies... I'm a Pygmy :-) Efeosa.

Enjoy!

3/5/13 3:26 PM
justinthevikingwren

These aren't Pymgies, but they are awesome kiddo's...

I'm launching them in the air for their first time. Who woulda known no African kid I've ever come across has ever been thrown up like that? I'll have a line of 100 sometimes... no joke.. Great work out!

3/5/13 3:36 PM
staygreenponyboy
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truly an inspiration Justin.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.