UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> THE POTENTIAL! Harness the power of U... The UG!

3/7/13 3:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HandgunFantasy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the Skype interview Justin did with the grade 6, 7 and 8 students at my school. It is quite long but very well done and super inspirational. Justin had a film guy on his end so there will likely be a much better video coming. This is a rough edit I did last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAyfS-6aM8o

(Blue namer please help me embed :)
3/7/13 7:43 PM
Oboe
2114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/8/13 5:22 AM
DreamerMMA
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Here you go.

3/8/13 3:53 PM
HandgunFantasy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks!
3/9/13 2:08 AM
DreamerMMA
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Justin,

I just emailed you two numbers that should help yesterday.  Hopefully everything is all squared away for you already though.

If you were still interested in checking out NAGA it's going to be at the Las Vegas Sports Center on the corner of Sunset and Las Vegas BLVD on Saturday.  The tournament starts at 10:00 am I believe and will probably go into the late afternoon.

3/9/13 11:54 PM
greenseed
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe said on his last podcast that you might be on JRE next week. That would be very cool. Hope to see it.
3/9/13 11:57 PM
mjeezy
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -

Here you go.

Great group of kids you have man! Glad they are affected by the Pygmy tribes and are willing to support and spread awareness!! Phone Post
3/10/13 12:06 AM
HandgunFantasy

mjeezy -
DreamerMMA -

Here you go.

Great group of kids you have man! Glad they are affected by the Pygmy tribes and are willing to support and spread awareness!! Phone Post
Thanks mjeezy! They were super excited. I find these kids are very empathetic and realize they can make a difference in this world. I am proud of my home room class of 28 kids, who have (this year): raised $522 for the homeless youth by selling winter hats, donated well over 400 items of food to a local food bank and interviewed Justin :) Phone Post
3/10/13 12:21 AM
justinthevikingwren
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

greenseed - Joe said on his last podcast that you might be on JRE next week. That would be very cool. Hope to see it.
That would be AWSOME! Where is that podcast? Phone Post
3/10/13 12:46 AM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

ttt

3/10/13 1:21 AM
Rear Naked Chode
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
3/10/13 3:50 AM
justinthevikingwren
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

ttt

. Phone Post
3/10/13 12:21 PM
jasonhightower
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
DiscipleDojo -

ttt

. Phone Post
. Phone Post
3/10/13 3:49 PM
greenseed
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
greenseed - Joe said on his last podcast that you might be on JRE next week. That would be very cool. Hope to see it.

he mentioned it at the end of this one from friday march8th

http://vimeo.com/61392741
3/10/13 5:50 PM
Zac Robinson
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just nominated Justin for CNN Heroes. It took about 5 minutes. It'd be cool if others would do the same.

3/10/13 8:21 PM
justinthevikingwren

Zac Robinson -

I just nominated Justin for CNN Heroes. It took about 5 minutes. It'd be cool if others would do the same.

:-)

Thank you bro!!! Phone Post
3/11/13 8:28 PM
justinthevikingwren

greenseed -
justinthevikingwren - 

Hey bro thanks!

I am INSANELY busy! Is there a time on the video that you know of instead of watching the 2 and a half hours if I get 10 minutes of breathing room? Phone Post
3/11/13 10:30 PM
HandgunFantasy

justinthevikingwren - 
greenseed -
justinthevikingwren - 

Hey bro thanks!

I am INSANELY busy! Is there a time on the video that you know of instead of watching the 2 and a half hours if I get 10 minutes of breathing room? Phone Post

Hey Justin,
Check out the last few minutes (starts around 2hr28min)

Good Luck!!
3/12/13 1:32 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

3/12/13 2:12 PM
greenseed

very cool DD
3/12/13 3:10 PM
sevr1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, when the UG did the Chocolate Al shirts it seemed to raise quite a bit of $$ for Dan Millers' son for medical expenses. Would you be interested in doing something like that to help raise $$ for your cause?

I'd be happy to volunteer my time to get this all done if you'd like.
3/12/13 6:36 PM
justinthevikingwren

DiscipleDojo -

THIS ROCKS!!!!! Phone Post
3/12/13 6:37 PM
justinthevikingwren

sevr1 - Justin, when the UG did the Chocolate Al shirts it seemed to raise quite a bit of $$ for Dan Millers' son for medical expenses. Would you be interested in doing something like that to help raise $$ for your cause?

I'd be happy to volunteer my time to get this all done if you'd like.
Bro! Let's chat! Tune into JRE because we are going to have a blast and talk about it there at 5pm Pacific Phone Post
3/12/13 6:51 PM
Rear Naked Chode
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad everything worked out.
3/13/13 11:41 AM
DiscipleDojo

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Prismacolor Sensei

Anyone have a link to the JRE podcast?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.