UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard: I want f---in cry baby Bisping next

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/2/13 2:31 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

“I want to fight Bisping badly, 100 per cent I do. That is the guy I want if I beat Okami.”

“I’d fight him yesterday, today, it doesn’t matter. I want to fight him. I don’t believe he should be where he is in the division. Look at his record, who did he beat ? He wins decisions, but against who ? He gets beat when he fights top opponents. He gets decidedly beat, no decisions, he gets beat by KO.”

Bisping was stopped in the second round against Vitor Belfort in Brazil in January, and is slated to face American Alan Belcher in New Jersey on April 27.

It would mean Bisping-Lombard would not be in synch until at least August.

In the current UFC middleweight rankings, Bisping is currently at No 3, with Lombard at No 8.

“I don’t worry about the rankings, I focus on myself," said Lombard. "I’m not a cry baby like Bisping, I’m a man. It’s one fight at a time, get this win and go from there. That is what I have to do. I don’t need to bitch about rankings and people and fighters and bullcrap. I don’t need to do the other stuff, that’s not me. Bisping is a guy who
is a f——- crybaby and no big wins.”

read entire article...

3/2/13 2:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL rematch Tim Boetch THEN we`ll talk.
3/2/13 2:35 PM
Nexuscrawlers
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping just got stopped against Vitor, Lombard just KOd Paul Harris. They can't be that far in rankings. Not a good style matchup for bisping. Phone Post
da Vinci 81
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That midget's mad!
guardbr8kr

Unfortunately , the UFC is becoming more and more like THE Don King promotion.
3/2/13 2:36 PM

Bisping would toy with Lombard.

Okami will expose the wannabe Aussie.
3/2/13 2:38 PM
epwar
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Expect the UFC to make this match...never.  There is a reason Bisping got injured the first time it was booked and then suddenly fighting Stann.

3/2/13 2:39 PM
Barbalos

He's not wrong.
3/2/13 2:40 PM
Leigh
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are the middleweight rankings?

#1 Silva
#2 Belfort
#3 Sonnen
#4 ? Phone Post
3/2/13 2:42 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!

I love Lombard. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:44 PM
Pancake Syrup
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am i the only one who reads this like Lombard is on a roid rage?
3/2/13 2:47 PM
Pancake Syrup
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/02/13 2:49 PM
Also Bisping has lost only twice by KO or TKO so i don't know what he means by everytime he loses it is by KO and then 2 were close fights that could have gone either way with Rashad at 205 and Chael and then a loss to Wandy
3/2/13 2:47 PM
frederic
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is still holding out for a title shot. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:48 PM
Pancake Syrup

epwar - 

Expect the UFC to make this match...never.  There is a reason Bisping got injured the first time it was booked and then suddenly fighting Stann.

Huh i thought the time he pulled out and got the Stann fight he was originally going to fight Boetsch
3/2/13 2:50 PM
MasterofMartialArts
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup -
epwar - 

Huh i thought the time he pulled out and got the Stann fight he was originally going to fight Boetsch
That is accurate Phone Post
3/2/13 2:55 PM
frederic
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Famous last words before getting upset in a fight against an opponent he's clearly overlooking.

He better take Okami seriously.
He's trying to hype a next fight in case Okami is an unexciting blanket-fest of a loss for him. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:56 PM
Pancake Syrup

ManWithTheIronFists - Not sure how it would be an upset, I think Okami is going to take this pretty easily, he's the better fighter IMO.

Yup even though Lombard has good judo i think Okami is going to have to be dumb enough to stand with Lombard for Lombard to win
3/2/13 2:58 PM
Lazer MMA

Okami has a much better chance than Bisping IMO that's for sure! I say he chops both, the latter I will bet big on.
3/2/13 3:04 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

I love how Mike has got this guy so mad.

Bisping is sat chillaxing with his millions, meanwhile little Hector is at home chewing his own face off in a rage.

Nice work Mike. Phone Post
3/2/13 4:00 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/02/13 4:45 PM

And in case any of you guys have been wondering, I've been discussing Bisping a lot these past few weeks with  Hector, hence his comments are so similar to mine here. I wish he could drop more weight and beat up Hardy. Clean out the 2 British fighters that need to be cleaned out.

3/2/13 4:02 PM

Edited: 03/02/13 4:01 PM
^Aus still hurting after he got Scootered by Hardy!
3/2/13 4:09 PM
Skip2MyLou
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - What are the middleweight rankings?

#1 Silva
#2 Belfort
#3 Sonnen
#4 ? Phone Post
Weidman
Belfort
Bisping
Okami
Philippou

Lombard 8th
Sonnen 9th (lol)

So if Lombard beats the #4, yes he deserves to fight Bisping Phone Post
3/2/13 4:10 PM

Dan Hardy is most definitely relevant.

Far more relevant than some snidey UG egotists.
3/2/13 4:15 PM
shaqitup
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor the Taxi Driver Belfort - 
Nexuscrawlers -  Bisping just got stopped against Vitor, Lombard just KOd Paul Harris. They can't be that far in rankings. Not a good style matchup for bisping. Phone Post

Because he has power?

Because his short reach, looping punches, and inactive striking style (at least in the ufc so far) all favor Bisping

Worked for hendo

3/2/13 4:43 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/02/13 4:46 PM
Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player - ^Aus still hurting after he got Scootered by Hardy!

Sorry. Did not happen. He basically said "You live in your mom's basement and flip burgers. You're nothing special." Wow. Burn. Some of the dumbest on this site have come up with better. It was obvious he was butthurt and I hurt his feelings.

I actually called him out on his hypocrisy and he backpedaled. As a matter of fact in light of cuts hitting the news, he has been saying he would have cut himself and realizes his own comments about nothing special pertained to himself. You notice how the thread never took off? Notice how no one but the UKTTT rallied to defend him? Because his response was weak. He scootered himself. 

I backed off for one reason and one reason only. I won't be responsible for running a pro off the site. I couldn't care less about Hardy and he's not intelligent enought to outwit me. But I won't ruin it for everyone else. I'd just rather send Hector to Rough House or wherever Dan is training at for some "light" sparring.

Just because a pro responds to a thread, doesn't mean someone was scootered. The pro has to actually do some scootering and not say "You burger flipper!." That's weak sauce. 

Sorry. Didn't mean to burst your bubble....um...Britain's #1 Skin Flute Player. HAHAHAHAHA! Who can take anyone seriously with a screen name like that?!?!? HAHAHAHA! 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.