UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mark Hunt KO over Stefan Struve GIF

3/10/13 12:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
deadlyonetwo3
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mainly I'm really happy that the UFC brass (DFW, The Fertitas and co.) pay attention to the shit that the core fans of this sport have to say in terms of the matchups that we want to see. They could do whatever the hell they want... A lot of people wouldn't know the difference... They recognize the history here and the significance of this site. It's just awesome. We got Hunt vs JDS!!!!!!! K1 champion that hits like a truck and is deceptively fast vs a huge banger in JDS.... It's an interesting matchup. I don't want either guy to lose. They're two guys I love to root for and see fight. Phone Post
3/10/13 3:27 AM
madmav
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fucking throws a hard right then paws at struve with the left a couple of times.. throws a hard right again as struve steps back.. struve eats it like a champ.. but never sees the lightning quick hard left... hunt is packing some heat seekers ffs!!!

3/10/13 11:51 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn! Isn't hunt right handed?!?!?! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.