UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP's reaction to the Stockton slap?

3/4/13 2:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KimuraKing
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait to see how GSP reacts to being bitch slapped in the middle of a championship fight.

I hope his true colors show and he goes full "I hang with Quebec Bikers" retard.

What do you guys think he will do?
3/4/13 2:49 AM
And Wagners Cut

Take him down. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:53 AM
mclay
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Wagners Cut - Take him down. Phone Post
I hope not, but sadly this is his game plan IMO. Phone Post
3/4/13 3:15 AM
FCM

Nick should slap GSP at the weighins....
3/4/13 3:19 AM
sgotwalks
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From where I'll be sitting, I should be able to hear that slap first hand.

3/4/13 3:24 AM
diggity

sgotwalks -

From where I'll be sitting, I should be able to hear that slap first hand.

Lucky fucker! One if the best cards ever. Will be insane!! Phone Post
3/4/13 3:31 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

RobinVanRooney -  He will use the Toronto take down Phone Post

he ain't from toronto, don't talk that shit before i give you the scarborough slap
3/4/13 3:36 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there was ever a fight for Georges to fuck up in his career and try to stand itd be this one. I feel like I've already read the book.

Big fan of both GSP and Nick.
3/4/13 7:07 AM
UGCTT_Shope
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KimuraKing - I can't wait to see how GSP reacts to being bitch slapped in the middle of a championship fight.

I hope his true colors show and he goes full "I hang with Quebec Bikers" retard.

Won't happen.

Nick will be too busy being tossed around and pounded to be able to get a slap off. Phone Post
3/4/13 7:08 AM
Allen Hood

Tony Eveready - Stockton slap ain't no joke, I'm from Stockton and when I moved to San Diego I slapped a frat boy and ruptured his ear drum Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/4/13 8:01 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Stockton slap has nothing on a scottish slap. Phone Post
3/4/13 8:07 AM
Guida4President
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Eveready -  Stockton slap ain't no joke, I'm from Stockton and when I moved to San Diego I slapped a frat boy and ruptured his ear drum Phone Post

Am I the only one who starts hearing the theme song to the jeffersons when reading this?

3/4/13 8:09 AM
KingOfFighters

KimuraKing - I can't wait to see how GSP reacts to being bitch slapped in the middle of a championship fight.

Gsp has no budo, pride, bravado, or heart. Diaz slapping him in the face won't affect him, he's not an alpha.
3/4/13 8:54 AM
blupitt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Start the ali shuffle right into a beautiful single leg. Diaz guard is how he wins. Phone Post
3/4/13 9:14 AM
KimuraKing

KingOfFighters - 
KimuraKing - I can't wait to see how GSP reacts to being bitch slapped in the middle of a championship fight.

Gsp has no budo, pride, bravado, or heart. Diaz slapping him in the face won't affect him, he's not an alpha.

Lol. Holy shit that's hardcore.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you.

GSP isn't a fighter. He's a company man athlete.
3/4/13 9:24 AM
Out To Lunch
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - 

GSP is the king, how can you say that he's not an alpha?
3/4/13 9:25 AM
KingOfFighters

Out To Lunch - 
KingOfFighters - 

LOL you think GSP is an alpha? Lol he's the poster child beta
3/4/13 9:27 AM
Out To Lunch
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - 
Out To Lunch - 
KingOfFighters - 

LOL you think GSP is an alpha? Lol he's the poster child beta

Being the champ is beta?
3/4/13 9:29 AM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Wagners Cut -  Take him down. Phone Post

^ this and then this

3/4/13 9:34 AM
sacredhate
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love how GSP making bank and being champ is being called beta on this thread. GSP does what he wants when he wants...and that includes beating people in the cage and making money.

Diaz also does what he wants when he wants, and that mostly includes complaining about why he can't make money and bitching when his opponents come in with a game plan that doesn't allow him to take advantage of his strengths.
3/4/13 10:15 AM
KingOfFighters

sacredhate - love how GSP making bank and being champ is being called beta on this thread. GSP does what he wants when he wants...and that includes beating people in the cage and making money.

Diaz also does what he wants when he wants, and that mostly includes complaining about why he can't make money and bitching when his opponents come in with a game plan that doesn't allow him to take advantage of his strengths.

GSP doesn't do what he wants, he doesn't knock out anyone, he doesn't submit anyone, he doesn't finish anyone. He just wants to be a point fighting champion, and he does that.
3/4/13 10:56 AM
Doc T
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I expect a gsp Montreal money shot Phone Post
3/4/13 11:01 AM
suess
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol KoF in full-blown hate boner mode

obsessively hating on one of the best fighters in history is not alpha, hahaha

3/4/13 11:05 AM
suess
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as far as a stockton slap?  lol i don't see it happening but if it does he's going to regret it shortly.

3/4/13 11:06 AM
MMOZ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz fanboys are terrible. The stockton slap? Diaz is going to be dominated and that's all there is to it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.