UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hammers hamill is back!

3/4/13 10:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bekk46
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check the "epic bjork quote" thread. After the dfw own age he weighs in with his opinion on it all Phone Post
3/4/13 10:30 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't spook him !
3/4/13 10:42 AM
Toby Lerone
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dfw logs out. HH logs in. Coincidence? Phone Post
3/4/13 10:43 AM
D241
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should I make him honor his screen name bet with me that he never was good on, or just let it go?

3/4/13 10:45 AM
bekk46

Toby Lerone - Dfw logs out. HH logs in. Coincidence? Phone Post
Yeah, what's up with that.

*cue the HH batman signal* Phone Post
3/4/13 10:45 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Should I make him honor his screen name bet with me that he never was good on, or just let it go?

A welch is a welch, I'd make him honor it.
3/4/13 10:47 AM
hammers hamil
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL you can make my name anything you fucking want dont really care any mod on this site change my name to whatever this guys wants I just dont fucking care nor do I welch im busy man..
3/4/13 10:50 AM
bekk46

^ don't change the name bro, it's too epic Phone Post
3/4/13 10:51 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hammers hamil - LOL you can make my name anything you fucking want dont really care any mod on this site change my name to whatever this guys wants I just dont fucking care nor do I welch im busy man..

Nice to see you on bro

3/4/13 10:52 AM
Chomas
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hammers hamil - LOL you can make my name anything you fucking want dont really care any mod on this site change my name to whatever this guys wants I just dont fucking care nor do I welch im busy man..
Post some juicy info. Phone Post
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThirdJackson

. Phone Post
3/4/13 10:53 AM
DanteHec
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:o! Phone Post
3/4/13 10:55 AM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back kid Phone Post
3/4/13 10:56 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents -
D241 - 

How long was it for? Someone else can probably take the sn change instead Phone Post
3/4/13 10:59 AM
KlinAtizer
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -
hammers hamil - LOL you can make my name anything you fucking want dont really care any mod on this site change my name to whatever this guys wants I just dont fucking care nor do I welch im busy man..

Nice to see you on bro

Nice to see you. Phone Post
3/4/13 11:02 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
Clarence Parents -
D241 - 

Yup Phone Post
TTT for justice Phone Post
3/4/13 11:03 AM
sparkuri

I like "HammeredByD241" Phone Post
3/4/13 11:07 AM
InvisibleControl

Yo hammer! Who gets to the finals in TUF?

Who's next to be cut?

What big things are around the corner?
3/4/13 11:09 AM
D241
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We've been through this before. You wanted me to send an email to a mod to get your screen name changed.

That's not how it works.

You were trying to convince everyone to purchase the ppv because JDS would not run through Frank Mir, and that this would be a competative fight. I asked you that if you were genuinely confident, to screen name bet. You accepted.

When you lost, you wanted me to do the legwork, which if I could, I would've, but it's not on me. It's on you.

Screennamechange@ug.com or something, there's an email address that you have to send a request on/.

This bet is so old I don't even care if you honor it. It's useless at this point. Going forward if HH is trying to get people to sip some Zuffa kool aid to help zuffa gain more hard earned dollars, people can reflect on the Frank Mir kool aid and the fallout of him not putting his bet where his mouth was.

I appreciate the news and breaking stories and everything though. 

3/4/13 11:20 AM
RickStorm
1828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
D241 - 

We've been through this before. You wanted me to send an email to a mod to get your screen name changed.

That's not how it works.

You were trying to convince everyone to purchase the ppv because JDS would not run through Frank Mir, and that this would be a competative fight. I asked you that if you were genuinely confident, to screen name bet. You accepted.

When you lost, you wanted me to do the legwork, which if I could, I would've, but it's not on me. It's on you.

Screennamechange@ug.com or something, there's an email address that you have to send a request on/.

This bet is so old I don't even care if you honor it. It's useless at this point. Going forward if HH is trying to get people to sip some Zuffa kool aid to help zuffa gain more hard earned dollars, people can reflect on the Frank Mir kool aid and the fallout of him not putting his bet where his mouth was.

I appreciate the news and breaking stories and everything though. 

It's snchange@mixedmartialarts.com =)

3/4/13 11:23 AM
Willin
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hammil, what is Jon Jones about to announce on twitter?

3/4/13 11:34 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hammers hamil - LOL you can make my name anything you fucking want dont really care any mod on this site change my name to whatever this guys wants I just dont fucking care nor do I welch im busy man..
Yup sounds like dfw alright haha Phone Post
3/4/13 11:36 AM
D241

It's settled now. He doesn't welch, he's just too busy. Sending a single email can take a lot of time out of ones day, and cost a lot financially. It's totally understandable.

3/4/13 11:43 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shit has just gotten a little bit realer

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.