UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Age of Ultron - Does anyone even care?

3/9/13 5:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the first issue wasnt bad at all. Phone Post
3/10/13 9:24 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As soon as a few more books come out I will start a thread if no one else has. I only have the one issue so far and not much happens.

3/11/13 2:02 AM
Liyon
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bryan Hitch, 'nuff said. Too bad he doesn't do the entire series.
3/11/13 12:32 PM
Big Pun
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's hard to care much after the terrible story lines from AvX and others.
3/11/13 5:56 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - It's hard to care much after the terrible story lines from AvX and others.

That's no bullshit. I went from foloowing 90% of Marvel's line to following maybe 10 books, all because AvX just sucked all the enthusiasm right out of me. It was utter balls.

3/11/13 7:09 PM
torquemada
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis -

As soon as a few more books come out I will start a thread if no one else has. I only have the one issue so far and not much happens.

You're the man.

Scotty X!!! Phone Post
3/11/13 9:56 PM
crunchysavior
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis - 
Big Pun - It's hard to care much after the terrible story lines from AvX and others.

That's no bullshit. I went from foloowing 90% of Marvel's line to following maybe 10 books, all because AvX just sucked all the enthusiasm right out of me. It was utter balls.

AvX didn't kill Marvel for me. I just skipped most of it. The moves they made after did though. Between Thunderbolts turning into the MoustacheRiders, X-Force being split into Puck's Playground O' Bitches and the other Cable run shitfest, and Hickman's FF run ending all at the same time I was really left with nothing I was excited about reading.

After doing some digging though, Guardians of the Galaxy seems to be off to a good start, Hickman is building up Avengers, and I'm actually digging at where Iron Man is at right now. Hawkguy is a pretty fun read right now, too. And fuck me, I actually liked the recent Punisher: War Zone.
3/11/13 11:31 PM
MarkRobinson
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dropped everything marvel except Hawkeye, Thor and Hickmans Avengers.

I'm still super disappointed in ASM. Slott actually was writing the hell out of spidey before he decided on Spider-Ock. Phone Post
3/20/13 4:27 AM
Thomas Covenant
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've read the first two now...pretty darn good I think. It's early though. I love it that Fury always has his hands in something even when he doesn't. ;-)
3/20/13 4:36 PM
CharlesLewis

Venom is still really good. I like Tbolts, i understand why many don't... and I love Dark Avengers. I haven't touched an Xbook or Avengers series since AvX.

3/20/13 5:59 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daredevil is pretty fantastic as well.

3/20/13 6:30 PM
Thomas Covenant
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Charles Avengers: Wake the World is pretty sweet. Worth a look. Hickman.
3/20/13 11:07 PM
RedFox3
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis -

Venom is still really good. I like Tbolts, i understand why many don't... and I love Dark Avengers. I haven't touched an Xbook or Avengers series since AvX.

The only Xbook I still read is Wolverine and the X-Men and I'm really close to dropping it. Phone Post
3/21/13 7:34 AM
JudOWNED
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I dropped everything marvel except Hawkeye, Thor and Hickmans Avengers."

Yeah, and Iron Man is decent right now. Captain America is... well, at least they're trying to do something different. Add in a few of the other books that some people mentioned and you actually have a pretty decent list that includes many of Marvel's mainstay characters. So, honestly, it doesn't seem like they're doing too bad.
3/22/13 7:23 PM
matt murdock
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the Ultron crossover happening now? No one posting it on the GG?
3/22/13 9:05 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

matt murdock - Is the Ultron crossover happening now? No one posting it on the GG?
2 issues in right now, have not seen it posted Phone Post
3/25/13 8:45 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - If Wolverine dies in it, as rumored, people will buy it

Why are people amped to see logan killed off? especially considering how awesome old man logan turned out to be.
3/31/13 2:42 AM
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who was the dude who wasn't Ultron at the end of book 3? Phone Post
3/31/13 6:06 AM
crunchysavior
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOLWUT? Cage even says his name in the last panel.
3/31/13 9:37 AM
spidermanik
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at Struggling with "vision" Phone Post
3/31/13 9:37 AM
spidermanik
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and if uncanny avengers counts as an X book that's pretty decent, and it will start tying into uncanny x force with the apocalypse stuff Phone Post
3/31/13 9:40 AM
YVEL MACHIDA
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spidermanik - Oh and if uncanny avengers counts as an X book that's pretty decent, and it will start tying into uncanny x force with the apocalypse stuff Phone Post
Uncanny avengers is a solid title Phone Post
3/31/13 11:36 PM
RODRIBS
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis - 

worth posting?

3/31/13 11:39 PM
YVEL MACHIDA

RODRIBS -
CharlesLewis - 

worth posting?

It is worth posting. First issue sets stuff up, 2 and 3 are really good Phone Post
4/1/13 4:25 AM
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spidermanik - Lol at Struggling with "vision" Phone Post
Yeah. Not read comics before but decided to start with Age of Ultron. Who the fuck is vision and why should I care? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.