UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Dr. Steven Greer on the Joe Rogan Experience

3/4/13 12:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KidPittsburgh
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://vimeo.com/60989552

very interesting/awesome talk on alien life, close encounters, alternative power sources, and other like subjects.

Also, feel free to post links, pics, vids on this sort of stuff here.
3/6/13 1:30 AM
TheMessiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this the newest one?

3/10/13 1:44 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

this is the guy that headed the disclosure project.

NOt sure if I really trust him.
3/11/13 12:08 AM
El_Varaco
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the topic he's talking about is interesting no doubt

BUT

he doesn't seem to have any "on hand" evidence, it's all this guy or that guy, or I don't have it with me, etc., which certainly doesn't help his credibility

whether he actually has the evidence and is just drumming up interest for his new film, or he simply is a great bullshit artist, he certainly doesn't strike me as a guy who actually knows what's up.
3/11/13 12:20 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

he seems like a transcendental meditation weirdo type.

also I love how all these govt. guys aren't in jail for treason for breaking their crypto security oaths!

all this UFO shit is FISHY as hell. 3 week old sashimi.
3/12/13 1:35 AM
Majic Sam
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/12/13 1:36 AM
Greer claims to have shot plenty of UFO footage in Mexico.Where is it?Do I have to buy a ticket to one of his lectures to see it?
3/12/13 4:55 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

yeah.

it's all BUNK. i'm sure UFO's are legit and there is life out there in space. but I don't trust disclosure at all.

these govt. guys are talking about getting into gunfights with ALIENS lol. no joke.
3/12/13 7:15 AM
KidPittsburgh
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greer claims to have been offered $2 billion to cease his work. Anyone in a position to pay someone $2 billion to stfu about things in this area is also in a position to flat-out kill someone. You can shut up and entire town for $2 billion--or even half of that. Based on that, I think he's full of it.
3/12/13 12:22 PM
WillyMaunawili
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subd
3/12/13 12:24 PM
WillyMaunawili
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been listening to the JRE episode with him and was actually gonna start a thread about it.

What do you guys think about the name of his movie/doc and website? "Sirius" and "Never ending light". Seems kinda...you know
3/12/13 11:46 PM
WillyMaunawili

ttt Phone Post
3/13/13 1:45 AM
Majic Sam
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe that Greer knows that something is going on,and believes that he knows just what,exactly is going on.

On the other side of the coin,Dr.Jacques Vallee knows that something is going on,but doesn't care to define the phenomenon,simply because he doesn't fucking know what is going on.

I am with J.V. on this one.
3/16/13 1:23 AM
jcblass

Greer actually came across OK in this interview and I am NOT a big Greer fan.
3/31/13 2:42 AM
ss_thai
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - Greer actually came across OK in this interview and I am NOT a big Greer fan.

I thought he sounded like a kook  and completely full of shit

4/9/13 9:16 PM
jcblass

ss_thai - 
jcblass - Greer actually came across OK in this interview and I am NOT a big Greer fan.

I thought he sounded like a kook  and completely full of shit

Oh no, this was tame for him. hahah.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.