UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Riddle smokes HOW MUCH A DAY?!

3/4/13 1:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WFA or not..he just said he smokes an "eighth" a day...that's 3.5 grams of weed a day.

That's a lot...so, who else here does that?
3/4/13 1:57 PM
awesomestprime
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pot heads do.... that's who
3/4/13 1:58 PM
Lefthook33
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha this interview is awesome Phone Post
3/4/13 1:59 PM
mrjedens
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's basically stoned the entire day, every day
3/4/13 2:00 PM
RearNakedToke
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds about par for the course for a pothead. I would rather smoke an eighth than a pack of Reds or bottle of booze. At least weed leaves you able to still train.
3/4/13 2:00 PM
Johan Von Brügermëister
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joey Diaz would call him a rookie Phone Post
3/4/13 2:01 PM
zazen br

Edited: 03/04/13 2:01 PM
I smoke around 0.5-1 gram of weed per day, maybe 5 days a week.

If Riddle smokes that much everyday, he's a pretty heavy pothead.

Bong hits are really economic and get you high quickly. Screw rolling joints.
3/4/13 2:01 PM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coming from a former pothead, an eighth is not a ton, but it's definitely more than is necessary for "medicinal purposes". He's full of shit if he says it is. He's just a pothead.
3/4/13 2:02 PM
awesomestprime
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pot heads are gonna love this interview and support just about everything he said.

Everyone else is gonna see it for what it was.... A young guy who's not fully aware of what exactly is going on around him and feeling like he's a victim.
3/4/13 2:03 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So how much more is that than the average pothead? Phone Post
3/4/13 2:04 PM
D241

That's a lot of weed.

Maybe it's just regular weed, the kind with seeds and stems.

I smoke weed daily, but I haven't smoked anything yet and I've been up for about 5 hours.

Will probably smoke here in a bit, but I only smoke 2-3bowls a day. I take my time between hits, allow the thc to get to work.

As I've matured, I've been smarter with how I smoke. 

3/4/13 2:05 PM
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TDogg926 - Coming from a former pothead, an eighth is not a ton, but it's definitely more than is necessary for "medicinal purposes". He's full of shit if he says it is. He's just a pothead.

why is that more then necessary for medical purposes?

3/4/13 2:06 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

zazen br - I smoke around 0.5-1 gram of weed per day, maybe 5 days a week.

If Riddle smokes that much everyday, he's a pretty heavy pothead.

Bong hits are really economic and get you high quickly. Screw rolling joints.

bingo!

dude that's a lot! in terms of spliffs that's 2-3 HEAVY cones with some Bob Marley large hemp papers and all...

I'm for bongs, vapes, what have you but in that case that's a TON more stone-age through out the day. IDK how the hell he trains, good for him
awesomestprime

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  So how much more is that than the average pothead? Phone Post

Unless he's getting HIGH AS FUCK 3 times a day. (roughly 6 hours) Then he's high all day long.

Not to mention that's somewhere in the neighborhood of a grand a month.
dhughes
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Assuming he is not smoking regs, which is a safe assumption, an eighth a day is a serious habit. I was stoned for 4 years straight when I went to UF (and I mean all day, every day) and an eighth easily lasted at least 4 days.

Now an eighth lasts me 6 months and I actually enjoy it when I do it. When you smoke chronically you really only get high the first smoke of the day - everything after is just chasing the pot dragon.
epwar
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's needs his medicine!

HandyDarsh
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In my weed smoking prime I would smoke an eighth a day..... With a buddy or two.....
I'm surprised that doesn't effect his cardio... Phone Post
3/4/13 2:09 PM
awesomestprime

The sad part is he has kids.

I'm very "pro pot" and "legalize it". But it's situations like this that make you think how good an idea it really is?

By the time his kids are 6 or 8 years old they will definitely know their dad is high all day.
3/4/13 2:09 PM
dhughes
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW $50 is the standard price on the east coast (not sure out there) for an eighth. So that would be $1500/month on pot. I doubt he pays that much though because he probably buys in bulk. But then again I've no idea what medicinal fried weed costs.
3/4/13 2:10 PM
robbie380
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/04/13 2:10 PM

IT'S MEDICINE MAN!!!!

Winston Wolf
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

about the same as me
awesomestprime

dhughes - BTW $50 is the standard price on the east coast (not sure out there) for an eighth. So that would be $1500/month on pot. I doubt he pays that much though because he probably buys in bulk. But then again I've no idea what medicinal fried weed costs.

It's still pricey.

I'd imagine he's spending around a grand a month.
Britain`s #1 Skin Flute Player

I hope he has other means to support his habit now that he`s been cut, otherwise I fear for his children`s safety:(
3/4/13 2:12 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he's concerned about his cardio he probably vapes some of it. In a volcano you can easily stuff a gram in. He could be vaping a bit going to the gym, coming home and then having some bongs or a j. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:12 PM
BrattMamley
1282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I smoke A LOT of weed. An eighth a day is fucking incredible, though. Around 50-60 dollars worth on the market. Powerful Matt Riddle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.