UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What could Chael be tweeting about here?

3/4/13 2:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@sonnench: Way to blow another story, fake journalist.

@sonnench: Don't ever let truth get in the way of nipping at my heels, you rabid little dog.

@sonnench: Don't blame me for you being stupid and get all vindictive w/fake stories and slanted, biased garbage reporting.

@sonnench: I'm not some "IdiotMaker" that poured hot babboon-crap into an idiot-mold and then you popped out when it cooled.

@sonnench: That was God's doing. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:10 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@sonnench: God, AND Jesus. Took both of 'em to create the masterpiece of stupidity and uselessness that is YOU.

@sonnench: Kinda like it needed Simon AND Garfunkel to make "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Phone Post
3/4/13 2:10 PM
CaliKush
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmmmmmm Phone Post
3/4/13 2:11 PM
hybridfc
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Possibly this BS story about Dana "cheating" that FRB has been tweeting about. Probably standard tabloid BS.

3/4/13 2:12 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah sorry. Made the thread right after you :/

3/4/13 2:13 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

@sonnench: You have no Journalism degree. You are a fraud, an opportunist, and a fool. Phone Post
k1levelstriking
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna LOL if its FRB Phone Post
Taz Styles
3047 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People probably thought he was out of the fight with Jones, cause of what Jones tweeted.
3/4/13 2:14 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

@sonnench: And you're not even a talented or imaginative FRAUD! At least guys like Gene Simmons PRETEND to play the bass once in awhile! Phone Post
3/4/13 2:16 PM
hybridfc
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@sonnench: And I bet you're a damn liberal. Go suck on Clinton's tits because you won't want to go near your mom after I'm finished with her.

3/4/13 2:16 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

@superCalo: @sonnench pretending aint easy, I've done it my entire life and I still fail at times and be real which is unfortunate

Lol Calo.... Phone Post
3/4/13 2:17 PM
BrattMamley
1021 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/4/13 2:17 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please be Calo

3/4/13 2:18 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - @superCalo: @sonnench pretending aint easy, I've done it my entire life and I still fail at times and be real which is unfortunate

Lol Calo.... Phone Post
Lol legit Phone Post
3/4/13 2:20 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -  @superCalo: @sonnench pretending aint easy, I've done it my entire life and I still fail at times and be real which is unfortunate

Lol Calo.... Phone Post

His twitter is hilarious. Gem from the other night:

the score for lombard I had to laugh, the scores for Diego I had to cry, uFc judges you are tug of emotions

3/4/13 2:29 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Oh it must be about this....

http://thedirty.com/2013/03/ufcs-dana-whites-steamy-affair-with-ufc-employee/ Phone Post
3/4/13 2:30 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

@sonnench: You are a coward, you are a failure, and you are a creep. I won't pay your rent at the flophouse by stating your name and getting you hits. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:32 PM
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Saccaro@MattSaccaro

Woah! Who is Chael going off on?
3/4/13 2:34 PM
Ktaco
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sooo I don't know how this Twitter shit works, but can you not see who he is writing to? Or is he writing to himself? That would be kind of odd, if you want to call a guy out, call him out. Don't be a keyboard warrior about it.
3/4/13 2:35 PM
grrr
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didnt jones tweet something about something awesoming happening?Some how related?
3/4/13 2:36 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

grrr - didnt jones tweet something about something awesoming happening?Some how related?

His wife just had a baby

3/4/13 2:38 PM
Carrtrouble
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I WANT ANSWERS DAMNIT Phone Post
3/4/13 2:47 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carrtrouble - I WANT ANSWERS DAMNIT Phone Post
. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:48 PM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd for results. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:49 PM
Guida4President
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
2JupitersTooMany -

Please be Calo

I doubt it's Calo, he just liked sniping from the outside.

That story was garbage though - and I'm no DFW fan. The reporter wouldn't even put his name on it (if this is what CPS is referring to) Phone Post

Apparently there is a government conspiracy protecting Dana because the website is blocked at my work......

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.