UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Persona 4 Golden

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/4/13 3:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GOREILLAMAN
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody else played this? I'm at about 30 hours. It's fucking bizarre, hit I'm lovin it. Phone Post
3/4/13 3:39 PM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played the shit out of P4 when it first hit the PS2, I loved it. P3 and P4 are both fantastic games -- I feel that P4 was the better of the two.
3/4/13 5:12 PM
GOREILLAMAN
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I really enjoyed P3, but P4 is definitely better. Freakin lovin it. turned based RPGs aren't really my thing either, but this game is fuckin ridiculous.
3/7/13 6:23 PM
TX_432
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A little help here. I'm looking to jump into a good jrpg. Which Persona do I start with?? Are they like Final Fantasy being stand alone games? Phone Post
3/7/13 9:20 PM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are a couple of reoccurring characters but you don't need to play them in order, they are essentially stand alone stories.

You can't go wrong with P3 or P4, in my opinion.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.