UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Frank Mir talking $hit on Brock Lesnar(boobs)

3/5/13 2:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Them fighting words. Rubber match?
3/5/13 2:54 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mir doesn't want a rubber match. He knows he got lucky the first time. The second fight was a straight up one-sided beatdown. And a third time would turn his wife into a widow.
3/5/13 2:56 PM
Kick Boxe
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - Mir doesn't want a rubber match. He knows he got lucky the first time. The second fight was a straight up one-sided beatdown. And a third time would turn his wife into a widow.

Maybe if they met in wrestlemania

3/5/13 2:57 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - Mir doesn't want a rubber match. He knows he got lucky the first time. The second fight was a straight up one-sided beatdown. And a third time would turn his wife into a widow.

I'm pretty sure he wanted it.

3/5/13 3:07 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, the tattoo just made a bad situation worse... Boobs alone were bad enough, now it's boobs and a big penis...

3/5/13 3:08 PM
Authority Figure

Frank is a beast. Phone Post
3/5/13 3:48 PM
77Ronin

Edited: 03/05/13 3:48 PM
Frank was winning the second fight until the jump knee against the cage. That was a mental mistake that I don't think Frank would make again. I think Frank would win the rubber match. <br /><br />With that said, Frank shouldn't have won the first fight. Brock threw one punch to the back of the head and lost a point, and then the fight. If it wasn't stopped there, Frank would have been finished.
3/5/13 3:59 PM
Sergio88
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank doesn't remember how his face looked after the last time he fought Lesnar.

3/5/13 4:00 PM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

titty fucking the sword?

3/5/13 4:04 PM
Trifive

Chaelismyhero - You cant talk shit about a guy who MAULED you

You mean the guy he submitted? Yeah, he can talk shit...and just did. They're 1-1. Brock quit the sport, Mir didn't. Go drink some toilet water.
3/5/13 4:20 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

77Ronin - Frank was winning the second fight until the jump knee against the cage. That was a mental mistake that I don't think Frank would make again. I think Frank would win the rubber match. <br /><br />With that said, Frank shouldn't have won the first fight. Brock threw one punch to the back of the head and lost a point, and then the fight. If it wasn't stopped there, Frank would have been finished.

I'm not sure what fight you were watching, but Mir was winning NO part of the second fight. It was an absolute domination.
3/5/13 4:21 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trifive - 

You mean the guy he submitted? Yeah, he can talk shit...and just did. They're 1-1. Brock quit the sport, Mir didn't. Go drink some toilet water.

1. Brock did maul Murr. Twice.

2. Retiring is not "quitting"
3/5/13 4:23 PM
D241

Tank by gogoplata - 
77Ronin - Frank was winning the second fight until the jump knee against the cage. That was a mental mistake that I don't think Frank would make again. I think Frank would win the rubber match. <br /><br />With that said, Frank shouldn't have won the first fight. Brock threw one punch to the back of the head and lost a point, and then the fight. If it wasn't stopped there, Frank would have been finished.

I'm not sure what fight you were watching, but Mir was winning NO part of the second fight. It was an absolute domination.

Also to add that in the first fight, it was Frank Mir who was upset that the fight was stood up b/c of the hit on the back of the head. Frank has gone on video saying he was working for a submission and in the process of it when the fight was stopped.

3/5/13 4:35 PM
D241

Edited: 03/05/13 4:38 PM

big_roy_fan - http://oi26.tinypic.com/n697yd.jpg blue name please

3/5/13 4:40 PM
JacT
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who the fuck even remotely liked/likes brock?!?! He didnt deserve a title shot, he was not a good fighter and he was afraid to get hit.
So glad he is gone.

JacT Phone Post
3/5/13 4:46 PM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JacT - Who the fuck even remotely liked/likes brock?!?! He didnt deserve a title shot, he was not a good fighter and he was afraid to get hit.
So glad he is gone.

JacT Phone Post
Come on now. He was the heavyweight champion. Phone Post
3/5/13 4:50 PM
Kings21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe he can and he just did. What are you gonna do about it?
3/5/13 4:56 PM
PrettyBoy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trifive -

Mir got saved by the red the first fight which allowed him to get the submission. Mir got one luck sub and got his ass kicked the rest of the time against Lesnar. Phone Post
3/5/13 4:59 PM
Kings21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - 
Kings21 - 

I believe he can and he just did. What are you gonna do about it?

Well im not going to do anything about it,but Brock would probably bend Frank over his knee again and spank his ass...AGAIN

You're probably right but its certainly not a way to keep someone from talking shit. Shit is going to be talked between these two regardless unless they sit down like gentlemen and sort it out.
3/5/13 5:07 PM
PanRoastedJinx
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 - 

Frank doesn't remember how his face looked after the last time he fought Lesnar.

Frank knew what he was doing when he went into Brock's strawberry patch.
3/5/13 5:08 PM
TheClips

Forget who would beat who and all that speculative crap--let's just stick to the easily-observable facts, namely that if either of these two have bitch tits (or a feminine body) more than the other, it's Frank who takes the nod in that contest.

And for the record, I've always been a Mir fan, especially over Brock, and I still am a fan in whoever he fights. But c'mon dude, Brock's got some chiseled-ass pecs. And just because they're muscle doesn't mean they won't bounce when you jump up and down, lol!
3/5/13 5:14 PM
JerodR
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People actually still argue this? Wow. Frank got his ass kicked for 99% of the first fight and got lucky with a stupid mistake. Even Frank himself said that in interviews. Then the 2nd fight he was completely shut down and mauled. Frank basically got his ass kicked 99% of the time they fought so he really has no room to talk...at least about Lesnar.
3/5/13 5:14 PM
Barbalos

I think Mir would take the rubber match pretty handily at this point. It was only after the surgery that Lesnar couldn't take any real shots. And that would still likely be true, as far as I know.
3/5/13 5:30 PM
garrote
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strawberries anyone? Phone Post
3/5/13 5:31 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD

In all fairness, Frank probably doesn't remember the second fight, and nobody is mean enough to show him the video. That or he is pushing for another fight with the gameplan of kicking Brock in the gut. Mir should worry about the loser of JDS/Overroid....er.....Overroid actually. At least he will win that fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.