UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight at UFC 158

3/5/13 3:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
camozzi
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My last few fights I have chosen to showcase charities and great causes each time in the octagon. To name a few, Besties with Testies and Instituto Recao. I think I have been given a platform to help others and I don't want to waste it.

For UFC 158 I want to showcase #FranksFight on my shorts. I hope it helps spread awareness to FranksFight and helps Frank and Wendy beat cancer. Ive gotten to know Frank a little bit through text and email and he is truly an amazing guy. Everything he has gone through and still he shows no quit. Every fighter can learn something from Frank!

A few months ago Sparta Combat League and myself put on an auction for #FranksFight with the help of several popular fighters who donated items to earn money for Frank. We raised a decent amount of money but still not enough to dent his bills.

I checked with Frank to make sure its ok and Im honored he said yes and I hope to represent him well and walk out with a win at UFC 158. Help me spread the word!

3/5/13 3:30 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a great thing you are doing Chris. Phone Post
3/5/13 3:32 PM
RickStorm
1902 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/13 3:33 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Great job Chris! Truly inspiring

3/5/13 3:41 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Phone Post
3/5/13 3:46 PM
RepsOne
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Camozzi Phone Post
3/5/13 4:44 PM
flawlessvictory
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/5/13 4:47 PM
Card
2320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 158

3/5/13 5:34 PM
BCamozzi
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/5/13 5:36 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is amazing! Great stuff! Phone Post
3/5/13 5:42 PM
Hadoukenkieran
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR CHRIS
WAR FRANK
FUCK CANCER! Phone Post
3/5/13 6:17 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are truly amazing!!! Thank you for everything you do that goes unnoticed such as texting my hubby while in chemo and out!! Again thank you!!

3/5/13 6:21 PM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Camozzi!
You're a good kid!
Go Colorado! Phone Post
3/6/13 9:39 AM
camozzi
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/6/13 10:48 AM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on UG....

Show some support here!

I will vtfu everyone that posts in this thread this afternoon. Phone Post
3/6/13 11:14 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! It'll bring more awareness to #FranksFight Phone Post
3/6/13 11:18 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your my Idol!!

War Camozzi Phone Post
3/6/13 11:24 AM
Ingrained Media
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
ttt
3/6/13 11:31 AM
jragg32
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
3/6/13 12:05 PM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Chris! I'm always on board whenever it has anything to do with Frank, Wendy and #FranksFight. You are a good man. I will vote everyone on this thread up later when I get back from school. Phone Post
3/6/13 12:23 PM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's amazing, Chris.

Another shining example of what makes the UG so great. Phone Post
3/6/13 12:46 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are awesome man. Can't thank you enough for everything you have done Phone Post
3/6/13 1:00 PM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what ... let's get some action going in this thread for #FranksFight. Chris, I am going to give you a little extra motivation. If you finish Nick Ring in the 1st Round, I will donate $75 to #FranksFight. If you finish the fight in the 2nd Round, I will donate $50. And if you finish the fight in the 3rd or Win a UD, I will donate $25. This may not sound like much ... but I'm on a Military Disability Pension ... so, I can't really afford a whole lot.

Who wants to match me?

3/6/13 1:22 PM
camozzi

NavyCorpsman -

You know what ... let's get some action going in this thread for #FranksFight. Chris, I am going to give you a little extra motivation. If you finish Nick Ring in the 1st Round, I will donate $75 to #FranksFight. If you finish the fight in the 2nd Round, I will donate $50. And if you finish the fight in the 3rd or Win a UD, I will donate $25. This may not sound like much ... but I'm on a Military Disability Pension ... so, I can't really afford a whole lot.

Who wants to match me?

Wow that's badass. Challenge excepted :) Phone Post
3/6/13 1:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi -
NavyCorpsman -

Who wants to match me?

Wow that's badass. Challenge excepted :) Phone Post
Sweet baby Jesus Weener... This is fucking Epic... I'm in for sure!!! Phone Post
3/6/13 1:57 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

war camozzi and frank!  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.