UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight at UFC 158

3/6/13 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fundafighterrob
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris maybe if you stick around montreal after the fight we can do a meet and greet at tristar together to help raise money, get in touch with brog he has my number Phone Post
3/6/13 9:59 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris,

You are one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC and you have one of the biggest hearts ever!!!

And I proudly wear my #FranksFight bracelet and shirt.  Fuck Cancer, and Frank, Wendy and Kristin are examples of how to fight that fucker (AKA Cancer) with dignity.

TEAM CAMOZZI 4 EVA!!!!

3/6/13 10:15 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So awesome!! TTT Phone Post
3/6/13 10:35 PM
Willin
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will match and I will be in the stands pulling for you.

Do you know what bout # you are and around when you expect to be in the octagon? Just don't want to miss it. Cheers. Phone Post
3/6/13 10:39 PM
camozzi
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - I will match and I will be in the stands pulling for you.

Do you know what bout # you are and around when you expect to be in the octagon? Just don't want to miss it. Cheers. Phone Post
I'm 4th from last. 2nd on the pay per view. Phone Post
3/6/13 10:40 PM
camozzi
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those shorts look awesome! First I have seen them too! Ingrained Media is the best management company and group of friends around Phone Post
3/6/13 11:40 PM
Mayhem13
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/6/13 11:54 PM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
NavyCorpsman -

You know what ... let's get some action going in this thread for #FranksFight. Chris, I am going to give you a little extra motivation. If you finish Nick Ring in the 1st Round, I will donate $75 to #FranksFight. If you finish the fight in the 2nd Round, I will donate $50. And if you finish the fight in the 3rd or Win a UD, I will donate $25. This may not sound like much ... but I'm on a Military Disability Pension ... so, I can't really afford a whole lot.

Who wants to match me?

Wow that's badass. Challenge excepted :) Phone Post
Sweet baby Jesus Weener... This is fucking Epic... I'm in for sure!!! Phone Post
Awesome guys. This is why I love teh UG Phone Post
3/6/13 11:57 PM
Yogi the Bearcat
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will match.

War Camozzi
War Frank
Fuck Cancer in its ass unprotected gangnum style Phone Post
3/7/13 12:21 AM
DiscipleDojo
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Luvdcuties - 

Chris Frank asked me to post this for him he said "Pointing at the man"

Frank's lookin' good with the scruffy beard coming in!  :) 

Chris Camozzi, yet again you show why I will always be a fan of yours. Awesome job, brother!

And I'm leaving India today. Should be home by Friday and will be posting two original portraits of Chael and Dana (BOTH SIGNED!) up for auction to raise $ for #FranksFight. Prints will also be available starting at $10 each for those who can't afford to bid on the originals...

Keep fighting, Frank!!

3/7/13 12:58 AM
MattyECB
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Camozzi.

Already a fan, but that's amazing.
3/7/13 1:24 AM
Brock Lobster
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Chris! Hopefully more fighters pick up on this, Im sure this'll generate tons of awareness. Good luck and hope you come out on top with a W! Phone Post
3/7/13 1:37 AM
Pill Clinton
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your the man bro. Keep it up. Always a fan of you. Phone Post
3/7/13 1:56 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To: Yogi The Bearcat, Willin, BobD, Daniel Caton, Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life, and UGCTT_El Pescadero ... The guys so far who have agreed to match or make a donation ...

I am so proud to be a part of what is happening right here. Thank you guys for stepping up for a great cause. This is why I love this place ...

3/7/13 3:23 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman -

To: Yogi The Bearcat, Willin, BobD, Daniel Caton, Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life, and UGCTT_El Pescadero ... The guys so far who have agreed to match or make a donation ...

I am so proud to be a part of what is happening right here. Thank you guys for stepping up for a great cause. This is why I love this place ...

Me to mate, That was an awesome gesture from you. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:47 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 
Luvdcuties - 

Chris Frank asked me to post this for him he said "Pointing at the man"

Frank's lookin' good with the scruffy beard coming in!  :) 

Chris Camozzi, yet again you show why I will always be a fan of yours. Awesome job, brother!

And I'm leaving India today. Should be home by Friday and will be posting two original portraits of Chael and Dana (BOTH SIGNED!) up for auction to raise $ for #FranksFight. Prints will also be available starting at $10 each for those who can't afford to bid on the originals...

Keep fighting, Frank!!

I would absolutely love to get my hands on one of your new prints Sir ... they are incredible.

3/7/13 9:02 AM
Tom Lawlor
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Consider me in for the matching rights to $75, $50, or $25. A small price to pay for giving a potential helping hand.

3/7/13 10:27 AM
MMAAdvertising
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 

Consider me in for the matching rights to $75, $50, or $25. A small price to pay for giving a potential helping hand.

Filthy Tom in on the action! Good stuff all around in this thread & with Camozzi! 

3/7/13 10:28 AM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do we donate? Phone Post
3/7/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -
NavyCorpsman -

Me to mate, That was an awesome gesture from you. Phone Post
Agree... Great idea. Phone Post
3/7/13 11:05 AM
camozzi

fundafighterrob - Chris maybe if you stick around montreal after the fight we can do a meet and greet at tristar together to help raise money, get in touch with brog he has my number Phone Post
I was planning on staying a few days but it looks like I can't anymore. I take off the next morning or I would. Thanks for the offer Phone Post
3/7/13 11:05 AM
camozzi

Tom Lawlor -

Filthy FTW Phone Post
3/7/13 11:34 AM
Hamo808
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Phone Post
3/7/13 11:43 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
camozzi - 
Tom Lawlor -

Filthy FTW Phone Post

i'm in
3/7/13 11:46 AM
NavyCorpsman

Tom Lawlor - 

Absolutely awesome! This is turning out so much better than I had ever hoped. Thank you Tom!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.