UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight at UFC 158

3/9/13 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - What are you weighing right now Chris? Do you make a big Cut? Phone Post
I'm about 200 now. I start at about 220 so I'm getting down there. I'll get down to about 191 the day of weigh ins before hitting the sauna Phone Post
Right on... Glad to hear the cuts going well. Can't wait to watch u bust up Ring!! Phone Post
3/9/13 4:44 PM
camozzi
752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - What are you weighing right now Chris? Do you make a big Cut? Phone Post
I'm about 200 now. I start at about 220 so I'm getting down there. I'll get down to about 191 the day of weigh ins before hitting the sauna Phone Post
Right on... Glad to hear the cuts going well. Can't wait to watch u bust up Ring!! Phone Post
Thanks bro. Ready to get this win and try and get another fight in before the wedding! Phone Post
3/9/13 4:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
Thanks bro. Ready to get this win and try and get another fight in before the wedding! Phone Post
Congrats... When you getting hitched? Phone Post
3/9/13 5:47 PM
camozzi
752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
July 14th Phone Post
3/10/13 2:27 PM
camozzi

TTT Phone Post
3/10/13 2:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
July 14th Phone Post
Hopefully you can get on 4th of July Card!! Finish Ring in Devastating fashion, then call out Cung Li.

War Camozzi Phone Post
3/11/13 9:30 AM
DiscipleDojo
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Hey Chris, here's another way your fans can help support Frank and get your handsome mug on their wall...

#FranksFight charity portrait prints now available!!

50% of all proceeds from the sale of these prints will go to help our friend Frank Edge in his battle against cancer! Find out more about #FranksFight and how you can help at franksfight.webs.com and www.facebook.com/franksfight. (To see how JM got involved with #FranksFight to begin with, check out THIS post and THIS post over on the Dojo blog.)

Note: I have both MMA and WMMA #FranksFight pieces available. Choose from the drop-down order forms below. And to see any of them, simply scroll down to my main gallery below.

http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery

Available prints include:

Dana, Chael, Renzo, Serra, John Danaher, Chris Camozzi, Uncle Creepy, Rowdy Bec, Ronda, Julie Kedzie, Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson and Tecia "Tiny Tornado" Torres

Please share the link above via Twitter, Facebook, carrier pigeon or smoke signal so we can raise some more $$$ for Frank & Wendy.

3/11/13 10:43 AM
camozzi

^ this is awesome! I would totally buy my picture if I didn't have a mirror. Especially with my new side part. It's going to put chael and Bisping to shame

FIGHT WEEK!!!!!! Phone Post
3/11/13 10:54 AM
DiscipleDojo
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
camozzi -  ^ this is awesome! I would totally buy my picture if I didn't have a mirror. Especially with my new side part. It's going to put chael and Bisping to shame

In for pics of aforementioned side part... 

3/11/13 4:34 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -
camozzi -  ^ this is awesome! I would totally buy my picture if I didn't have a mirror. Especially with my new side part. It's going to put chael and Bisping to shame

Chris the little girl that asked for your hat followed me and was telling me she hoped I got better and was so happy you guys have all helped me. I was blown away on how smart she is and how much knowledge she has especially being that young. What's the chances we can get the pic that disciple did for you and sign and send to her? I know its fight time and I know how busy you are so I would have no problem helping any way I can.Hell I would be willing to send the picture i have if it helped out. Phone Post
3/11/13 6:52 PM
camozzi

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
DiscipleDojo -

Chris the little girl that asked for your hat followed me and was telling me she hoped I got better and was so happy you guys have all helped me. I was blown away on how smart she is and how much knowledge she has especially being that young. What's the chances we can get the pic that disciple did for you and sign and send to her? I know its fight time and I know how busy you are so I would have no problem helping any way I can.Hell I would be willing to send the picture i have if it helped out. Phone Post
I can probably get one out when I get back from the fight. Just keep on me about it. I forget a lot Phone Post
3/11/13 7:09 PM
Tommyunited
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TriumphUnited.com, MarketingCoordinator
ttt Phone Post
3/11/13 11:34 PM
Luvdcuties
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

3/12/13 9:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
3/12/13 10:42 AM
Ingrained Media
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
ttt
3/12/13 2:49 PM
Luvdcuties
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/12/13 4:08 PM
Luvdcuties

Great article check it out

http://www.ufc.com/news/Chris-Camozzi-A-Good-Guy-Finishes-First

3/12/13 6:03 PM
Ingrained Media
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
ttt
3/12/13 9:50 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

3/12/13 10:57 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...just saw this. I'm in for a 75, 50, 25, 15 match.

Vote ups for OP and all other folks matching when I get to a computer tomorrow. Phone Post
3/13/13 10:34 AM
MMAAdvertising
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Straight TO THE TOP! 

3/13/13 11:20 AM
NomoRomophobia
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am between jobs right now, so, I am in for 20$ win or lose.
Good luck Chris! Phone Post
3/13/13 11:42 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
July 14th Phone Post

Congrats Chris!!!

Hopefully uou can get a wife and a W in the same month!!!

3/13/13 11:51 AM
DiscipleDojo

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Prismacolor Sensei

Easy way to send $ Frank's way, show support for Kamikaze AND get something for your man-cave...

http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery/

Our friend Chris has even been known to sign them when asked nicely by his fans! :)

3/13/13 11:58 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Chris

Really cool of you to do this...Best of luck to you this weekend!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.