UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight at UFC 158

3/19/13 12:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So proud of everyone on this thread.

Congrats Chris!!!!  You looked amazing out there!!!

3/19/13 5:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman - My donation went in the morning after the fights. I just haven't had a chance to post since then. Nice work btw Chris!

And thanks again for everyone who stepped up for this. You are truly awesome people. Phone Post
Great idea... Ill do this every time Camozzi Fights!

VU's for all who donated! Phone Post
3/27/13 5:31 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's me donated my 25 as promised guys. You're the man Camozzi! All you guy's are awesome!

3/27/13 6:34 PM
camozzi
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -

That's me donated my 25 as promised guys. You're the man Camozzi! All you guy's are awesome!

Thank you! Man of your word and that's awesome! Phone Post
3/27/13 10:20 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got done donating, thank you for doing this for #FranksFight. You earned a fan for life right here. Phone Post
3/27/13 10:53 PM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I meant to load this before 158. Yes, I screwed up.  It's an interview with Chris for MMASurge.  Watch for the Frank's Fight mention about  8:50 in

3/28/13 12:47 PM
camozzi
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/28/13 1:16 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi - Ttt Phone Post
Just wondering if you have any idea's who you will be fighting next? Phone Post
3/28/13 1:49 PM
camozzi

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -
camozzi - Ttt Phone Post
Just wondering if you have any idea's who you will be fighting next? Phone Post
Not yet. I'm hoping for a step up to prove myself. Focusing on getting better now and doing a lot of explosive training. I was pretty slow in that last fight. Phone Post
3/28/13 5:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU's for all... From the App... Weeeeee Phone Post
3/28/13 9:31 PM
camozzi

You can vote from the app? Phone Post
3/28/13 9:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

camozzi - You can vote from the app? Phone Post
Yes sir... New update came out today... Click on persons name like your going to quote what they say and it now gives you an option to VU or VD that person!! Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 11:40 PM
camozzi

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi - You can vote from the app? Phone Post
Yes sir... New update came out today... Click on persons name like your going to quote what they say and it now gives you an option to VU or VD that person!! Phone Post 3.0
Voted up for the info . Just updated Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - What are you weighing right now Chris? Do you make a big Cut? Phone Post
I'm about 200 now. I start at about 220 so I'm getting down there. I'll get down to about 191 the day of weigh ins before hitting the sauna Phone Post
Right on... Glad to hear the cuts going well. Can't wait to watch u bust up Ring!! Phone Post
Thanks bro. Ready to get this win and try and get another fight in before the wedding! Phone Post
Congrats... When you getting hitched? Phone Post
July 14th Phone Post
Looks like your getting that fight before your wedding!!

Gunna be a good scrap... I'm stoked, I wanted this match up after you beat Luis in Brazil !

War Camozzi Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 8:09 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
camozzi -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - What are you weighing right now Chris? Do you make a big Cut? Phone Post
I'm about 200 now. I start at about 220 so I'm getting down there. I'll get down to about 191 the day of weigh ins before hitting the sauna Phone Post
Right on... Glad to hear the cuts going well. Can't wait to watch u bust up Ring!! Phone Post
Thanks bro. Ready to get this win and try and get another fight in before the wedding! Phone Post
Congrats... When you getting hitched? Phone Post
July 14th Phone Post
Looks like your getting that fight before your wedding!!

Gunna be a good scrap... I'm stoked, I wanted this match up after you beat Luis in Brazil !

War Camozzi Phone Post 3.0
Can't wait for this one either brother. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.