UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best MMA fighter t-shirts?

3/29/13 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 11:36 AM

This has to be my favourite shirt of all time. Represents the man wearing it like a glove (not OJ's). I looked and looked and cant even find a picture of the shirt by itself. I dont think anyone could find one to buy even if they wanted to. I had to capture this from a video to convey it to you guys

3/29/13 11:29 AM
Hughes Newton Double KO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brad Pickett has a nice one. Subtlety is key for me if I'm gonna wear it.

http://shop.onepunchpickett.com/index.php/t-shirts/t-shirt.html
3/29/13 11:32 AM
WALES1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would wear the 'Bones Knows' T-shirt by Nike. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 11:35 AM
ku3mm3t
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dig Dethrone's signature walkouts. Aldo's were always the best. Benson's are usually money as well.

All time favorite is the RVCA Fedor walkout he used for the Rogers fight.
3/29/13 11:43 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

abi - http://secure.gracieacademy.com/categories/tees/GST-GTT2.html Phone Post 3.0

Thank you!

Voted up.

3/29/13 11:45 AM
Quik
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
Letibleu - 

This has to be my favourite shirt of all time. Represents the man wearing it like a glove (not OJ's). I looked and looked and cant even find a picture of the shirt by itself. I dont think anyone could find one to buy even if they wanted to. I had to capture this from a video to convey it to you guys

You are correct.

3/29/13 11:48 AM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 11:49 AM
Quik - 
Letibleu - 

You are correct.

i am tempted to send for a batch to be printed. I am sure I could get a legion of fans to join me in an order of 50. Probably will come out dirt cheap.

Would  anyone want in?

3/29/13 11:50 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, unfortunately it looks like I will not be buying that Blue Gracie shirt after all. The shirt itself is $24 which is very reasonable but shipping to the UK is going to cost well over $50 which is just not going to happen.

Ohh well, it's a nice shirt but until I can find somewhere that sells it in the UK I guess I'll not be wearing it any time soon, haha.

3/29/13 11:57 AM
Quik
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
Letibleu - 
Quik - 
Letibleu - 

You are correct.

i am tempted to send for a batch to be printed. I am sure I could get a legion of fans to join me in an order of 50. Probably will come out dirt cheap.

Would  anyone want in?

Artwork has copyright, so you'd have to go the ebay/spreadshirt/cafepress route. I am working on a shirt that looks similar, but will be a Fedor tribute tee without using his name. I love Fedor's old Pride tees too, they're just impossible to find.
3/29/13 12:09 PM
Letibleu

Quik - 
Letibleu - 
Quik - 
Letibleu - 

You are correct.

Would  anyone want in?

Artwork has copyright, so you'd have to go the ebay/spreadshirt/cafepress route. I am working on a shirt that looks similar, but will be a Fedor tribute tee without using his name. I love Fedor's old Pride tees too, they're just impossible to find.

3/29/13 4:33 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay - 

Lol, unfortunately it looks like I will not be buying that Blue Gracie shirt after all. The shirt itself is $24 which is very reasonable but shipping to the UK is going to cost well over $50 which is just not going to happen.

Ohh well, it's a nice shirt but until I can find somewhere that sells it in the UK I guess I'll not be wearing it any time soon, haha.

I feel you bro, I purchase quite a few MMA t-shirts from USA that you can't get over here and it ends up being expensive just for a t-shirt.

Just for your information though, that t-shirt is available on mmaoverload.com and I order from them alot. I get stuff delivered to my house in just under a week and shipping for a t-shirt is about $30

3/29/13 4:34 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrokeFitch -
Condit's Face Broke My Hand -
Rob San Soo - Machida dragon t shirts are badass Phone Post

nice shirt!!

i also like the belfort one with the big lionhead on the front, but i'm not a big vitor fan! Phone Post
That's the best one I own Phone Post
3/29/13 6:23 PM
Fraser_Finlay

FearTheClown -
Fraser_Finlay - 

I feel you bro, I purchase quite a few MMA t-shirts from USA that you can't get over here and it ends up being expensive just for a t-shirt.

Just for your information though, that t-shirt is available on mmaoverload.com and I order from them alot. I get stuff delivered to my house in just under a week and shipping for a t-shirt is about $30

Thanks for the tip mate, I'll definitely check that site out.

I managed to find the shirt on eBay and shipping was only a few pounds so I ordered it, I'm prepared to wait a while and pay for customs (the shirt itself was pretty cheap so it's not a big deal). Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 8:02 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just did a search and was it the seller "mmaonestopshop" ?

Postage was $2.50? That is ridiculously cheap for international postage

Good find.

3/29/13 8:15 PM
Fraser_Finlay

FearTheClown -

I just did a search and was it the seller "mmaonestopshop" ?

Postage was $2.50? That is ridiculously cheap for international postage

Good find.

That's the one! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 8:29 PM
The Swinging Richard
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/29/13 9:34 PM
caseharts
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to make some designs tonight Phone Post
3/29/13 11:29 PM
caseharts
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

abi -
caseharts - I'm going to make some designs tonight Phone Post
make a NYBA one if you can :) Phone Post 3.0
New York badass? Phone Post
3/30/13 4:36 AM
Fraser_Finlay

The Swinging Richard -

I have this shirt. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 8:54 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/30/13 8:55 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/16/13 6:29 PM
UGCTT_Clown

I would wear this, plus I think it would generate attention from chicks wanting to know who it is on the t-shirt

4/26/13 1:53 PM
Fraser_Finlay

Fraser_Finlay -
Fraser_Finlay - 
FearTheClown -

I like this! Phone Post

Where can I buy this?

Shirt arrived today.

Fits great! :D Phone Post
4/26/13 4:14 PM
caseharts

Phone Post
4/26/13 4:14 PM
caseharts

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.