UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> More Scandalous TLI stories

3/5/13 8:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

I am just shocked to death and absolutely appalled at all the scandalous shit coming out about TLI. Anywho, here's yeat another chapter in the continuing saga:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/5/4066506/team-lloyd-irvin-sex-abuse-cult-power-medal-chasers-exodus

3/5/13 8:53 PM
Lahzerous
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/5/13 8:54 PM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/13 8:54 PM
Crooklyn - 

I am just shocked to death and absolutely appalled at all the scandalous shit coming out about TLI. Anywho, here's yeat another chapter in the continuing saga:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/5/4066506/team-lloyd-irvin-sex-abuse-cult-power-medal-chasers-exodus

You're done Irvin, leave the country if you have any brains (not that I want you to before the lawsuits catch you)

But of course you won't, cause you are a Sociopath extreme narcissist and don't believe you do anything wrong.

3/5/13 8:55 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/13 8:58 PM

"She told me while crying that her instructor would both ask and instruct her to do sexually inappropriate things with him. Re-affirming his instructions with things like "I thought you said you wanted to be a world champion, and you said you would do anything I tell you to do without hesitation". He would make her repeat to him over and over that she loved him like a script."

Wow. 

Also props to Bloody Elbow for doing some investigative journalism.  The bar is very, very low in MMA 'journalism' and it's glad to see people try to be more than bloggers or parrots.

3/5/13 8:56 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I didnt need to be in, but I am

Lets see what this sick fucker has been up to Phone Post
3/5/13 8:57 PM
the geek
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/5/13 9:03 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/5/13 9:05 PM
Hessian
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3t
3/5/13 9:06 PM
bjjmosh24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck LI Phone Post
3/5/13 9:07 PM
shaqitup
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eat shit LI

3/5/13 9:13 PM
likatiga
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/13 9:16 PM
Saltyballs - 

Phone Post

shit's been real for a while now.

this article is just a bunch of cut and paste of recent posts and some "corroboration" with anonymous sources.

I'm still glad it's out there, but nothing here I didn't already know.
3/5/13 9:19 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga -
Saltyballs - 

Phone Post

shit's been real for a while now.

this article is just a bunch of cut and paste of recent posts and some "corroboration" with anonymous sources.

I'm still glad it's out there, but nothing here I didn't already know.
I meant shit just got real in a "I'm really glad this is going more mainstream" kind of way. Phone Post
3/5/13 9:34 PM
Bruham
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -

"She told me while crying that her instructor would both ask and instruct her to do sexually inappropriate things with him. Re-affirming his instructions with things like "I thought you said you wanted to be a world champion, and you said you would do anything I tell you to do without hesitation". He would make her repeat to him over and over that she loved him like a script."

Wow. 

Also props to Bloody Elbow for doing some investigative journalism.  The bar is very, very low in MMA 'journalism' and it's glad to see people try to be more than bloggers or parrots.

Really agree with this Phone Post
3/5/13 9:38 PM
Jay Jay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd Irvin has a history of sexual misconduct dating back to the 1989 rape accusation. I wouldn't want my sister, girlfriend or any female friend near that dude.
3/5/13 9:41 PM
dhughes
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's sad the resistance to this horror story. :(
3/5/13 9:59 PM
grafzep
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wonder if that home invasion thing was all bullshit
3/5/13 9:59 PM
Priest Driven Ambulance
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's gets worse?! Fuck you LI, hope u get a dose of the same medicine in prison. Where you belong!!! Phone Post
3/5/13 10:06 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

I need pics and for this to be narrated by Selma Hayek. Phone Post
3/5/13 11:11 PM
iant
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grafzep - i wonder if that home invasion thing was all bullshit
I now think it's bullsh@t Phone Post
3/5/13 11:14 PM
kidpresentable
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the reports, LI is someone we don't want representing the sport but it goes too far to refer to the female students he pressured as victims of sexual abuse.  Being pressured into sex is not the same as being forced into sex. 

3/5/13 11:22 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

iant - 
grafzep - i wonder if that home invasion thing was all bullshit
I now think it's bullsh@t Phone Post

wasn't vera involved with that? i want to hear what that dude has to say about this... and the invasion thing too.

like really? how many people in the media... atheletes, celebrities, movie stars, etc... really get home invasion done on them? something was foul with lloyd irvin....
3/5/13 11:28 PM
hmb

His wife must be a estatic
3/5/13 11:32 PM
kidpresentable
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

newbornbabynoob - 
kidpresentable - 

From the reports, LI is someone we don't want representing the sport but it goes too far to refer to the female students he pressured as victims of sexual abuse.  Being pressured into sex is not the same as being forced into sex. 

The police feel otherwise and are urging victims to come forward. One of the alleged victims is 14.

If a girl was under the age of consent, that is a different story.

3/5/13 11:58 PM
mestregruber
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being pressured into sex by someone in a position of authority is also a form of sexual assault. Phone Post
3/6/13 12:25 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C 'mon son! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.