UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC in San Jose 4/20: UG Roll Call

3/14/13 3:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dmjr98
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If good seats are still available this weekend I'll be there Phone Post
3/14/13 4:14 AM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Just found out Im going as well =)

Awesome! I'd like to drink with all you clowns. Phone Post
3/14/13 11:56 AM
Warriormmd
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 -
Sergio88 -  Just bought a fight club membership so I could attend the Q&A. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure the Q&A is going to be open to the public since it's a Fox event. Fight Club members will get in first.

If you need help with a refund, send me a private message.
How long does it normally take to receive the items for signing up for fight club? Phone Post
3/14/13 12:03 PM
Fury21
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there Tue-Sun!

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.fb.com/TheTeamFury

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

3/14/13 12:38 PM
pennviachoke
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury21 -

I'll be there Tue-Sun!

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.fb.com/TheTeamFury

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

Hell yeah!! Phone Post
3/14/13 11:21 PM
pennviachoke
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dmjr98 - If good seats are still available this weekend I'll be there Phone Post
My buddy just picked up 3 more lower level seats for about $140/piece...waiting for an email on the exact seat location. Phone Post
3/15/13 12:14 AM
dbeedy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury21 -

I'll be there Tue-Sun!

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.fb.com/TheTeamFury

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

Lol...good to know you will be there! Phone Post
3/15/13 1:01 AM
Racer X
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I gotta go, I'm already in San Jose! It takes me about 15 minutes to get to The Tank. WooHoo!

3/15/13 1:05 AM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
RickStorm -

Just got ur text...that's awesome, can't wait. Phone Post

the geek will miss you guys, wish I going fellas.
3/15/13 1:15 AM
mixedmartialfarts
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure how I missed this thread but I will be there... can't wait for this event!

3/15/13 2:13 AM
RickStorm
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
UGCTT Captain America - 
RickStorm -

Awesome! I'd like to drink with all you clowns. Phone Post

Sounds good Cappy!!

3/15/13 7:26 AM
Smilin like Rashad
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeeeeeeeeeeeee section 128.....cant wait
3/15/13 7:32 AM
Smilin like Rashad
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -  Just bought a fight club membership so I could attend the Q&A. Phone Post

u gotta pay to go to that shit.....bummer...was planning on goin too
3/15/13 9:21 AM
pennviachoke

Smilin like Rashad -

I don't think u have to pay Phone Post
3/15/13 12:25 PM
dmjr98
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
dmjr98 - If good seats are still available this weekend I'll be there Phone Post
My buddy just picked up 3 more lower level seats for about $140/piece...waiting for an email on the exact seat location. Phone Post
Buying mine today Phone Post
3/15/13 12:38 PM
pennviachoke

dmjr98 -
pennviachoke -
Buying mine today Phone Post
Phone Post
3/15/13 1:21 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smilin like Rashad - 

The Q&A will be open to the public for this event. Fight Club will get first access to seating.
3/15/13 1:31 PM
UGCTT_warjimmiller
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder who replaces guida. Siver? Porier? Frankie? Phone Post
3/15/13 1:41 PM
pennviachoke

UGCTT_warjimmiller - I wonder who replaces guida. Siver? Porier? Frankie? Phone Post
I hope its Poirier..that'd be sweet!!! Phone Post
3/15/13 1:42 PM
Mulletron5000
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be there with 5 others, can't wait! Phone Post
3/15/13 1:46 PM
RickStorm
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Mulletron5000 -  I will be there with 5 others, can't wait! Phone Post

Check your PM's sir

3/15/13 2:10 PM
mixedmartialfarts
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this event... never been to a UFC event outside of Vegas!  My wife is awesome and actually bought us tickets to this event for Valentines Day even though she'll be almost 20 weeks pregnant when we go.  Should be interesting going to a UFC event with a pregnant lady!

3/15/13 2:20 PM
pennviachoke

mixedmartialfarts -

Can't wait for this event... never been to a UFC event outside of Vegas!  My wife is awesome and actually bought us tickets to this event for Valentines Day even though she'll be almost 20 weeks pregnant when we go.  Should be interesting going to a UFC event with a pregnant lady!

Its pretty cool ur wife let you bang bro, Congrats! Phone Post
3/15/13 2:29 PM
mixedmartialfarts

pennviachoke - 
mixedmartialfarts -

Its pretty cool ur wife let you bang bro, Congrats! Phone Post

Haha thanks man!  Yeah she's awesome, although she likes UFC almost as much as me so it wasn't a completely selfless gesture on her part.  Her first and only UFC event was UFC 48 so she's stoked to have an event come to Northern California that we can make it to!

3/15/13 2:33 PM
Mulletron5000
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Mulletron5000 -  I will be there with 5 others, can't wait! Phone Post

Check your PM's sir

Read your PM, will send you a message in a few. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.