UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC in San Jose 4/20: UG Roll Call

3/22/13 2:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sergio88
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -
UGCTT_zackthewop - 
dbeedy - Alright first guida.... Now hardy. God I hope that's the last of it. My heart can't take anymore injuries!!! Phone Post
Ahhh man wtf happened to hardy?

I was really looking forward to that Phone Post

Hardy is out with injury, have not heard what exactly.  Good news is Jordan Mein is taking his place.

Will this fight stay on the main card? Phone Post
3/22/13 2:27 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
dbeedy - Alright first guida.... Now hardy. God I hope that's the last of it. My heart can't take anymore injuries!!! Phone Post
Ahhh man wtf happened to hardy?

I was really looking forward to that Phone Post
Not sure what the injury is but the good news is he was replaced my Jordan mein. Should be a great fight but was looking forward to seeing hardy. Phone Post
Yeah mein is good and all but I really like the outlaw Phone Post
3/22/13 5:47 AM
Sergio88
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks that Hardy is out of the card but hope he recovers from this, CSAC discovered he has a heart conditioned called Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome here's to a speedy recovery. Phone Post
3/22/13 8:53 AM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 - Sucks that Hardy is out of the card but hope he recovers from this, CSAC discovered he has a heart conditioned called Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome here's to a speedy recovery. Phone Post
Damn..that's crazy. Phone Post
3/22/13 10:03 AM
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang, should still be a good scrap. Phone Post
3/22/13 3:23 PM
Sergio88

Francisco Rivera off the card now but T.J Dillashaw to replace him and fight Hugo Viana.

3/22/13 3:43 PM
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -
Sergio88 - 

Francisco Rivera off the card now but T.J Dillashaw to replace him and fight Hugo Viana.

Sweet! More Sacramento guys on the card...I love it.

Yes! Phone Post
3/22/13 4:35 PM
mixedmartialfarts
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul - 
Sergio88 - 

Sweet! More Sacramento guys on the card...I love it.

Hell yeah

3/22/13 5:22 PM
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -

Good fight, but I was looking forward to the other one more tbh. Phone Post
3/22/13 11:17 PM
Phuck Phace
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, just noticed Hardy is out! Was really looking forward to seeing him live.

Loading up the Micro Vaped with some Lemon Haze Supermelt right now in anticipation of the festivities! Phone Post
3/22/13 11:31 PM
Phuck Phace
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPeed In My Weed -
Phuck Phace - Damn, just noticed Hardy is out! Was really looking forward to seeing him live.

Loading up the Micro Vaped with some Lemon Haze Supermelt right now in anticipation of the festivities! Phone Post
Pretty lame way to burn. But to each their own. Phone Post
If you say so...

I've had my share of bongs, blunts, joints, pipes, bubblers, gravities, tubes, etc...

Nothing beats vaping some quality concentrates through a glass vaporizer.

I'm a 20 year vet in this game. Nothing has "wowed" me like this before.

When you're ready to get high like the first time, everytime, get a micro vaped with the glass attachment. Phone Post
3/23/13 1:49 AM
12SixElbow
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Driving down from Seattle.

3/23/13 9:33 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -

Awesome news. That's my boy from HS! Phone Post
3/23/13 9:42 AM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

TJ? That's cool! Phone Post
3/23/13 9:48 AM
mclay
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there! Phone Post
3/23/13 1:20 PM
Phuck Phace

UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

What high school was it? Phone Post
3/23/13 8:07 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop

Phuck Phace -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

A small ass HS in the foothills of the 209 Phone Post
3/23/13 8:24 PM
Mulletron5000
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -
Phuck Phace -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

My wifes cousin goes to Bret Harte. Phone Post
3/23/13 8:28 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop

Mulletron5000 -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Phuck Phace -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

Haha nice.

It was a fun place to go to HS.

Fucking bullfrogs as a mascot though Phone Post
3/24/13 1:30 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -
Mulletron5000 -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Phuck Phace -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

Haha nice.

Bullfrogs are cool as fuck though. They cannibalize other species of frogs haha. Alpha little jabba the hut fuckers. Phone Post
3/24/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop

AllAmericanBoxing -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Mulletron5000 -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Phuck Phace -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

Haha nice.

Bullfrogs are cool as fuck though. They cannibalize other species of frogs haha. Alpha little jabba the hut fuckers. Phone Post
Haha not as cool why you're school colors are purple and gold lol. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:04 PM
Phuck Phace

GSPeed In My Weed -
Phuck Phace -
Tony Eveready - Ill be there. So what's the status on that burn session before the fights? Hope y'all ain't wax snobs cause I still prefer herb Phone Post
Hahaha! Just started smoking the wax exclusively, but I assume we'll have both considering the holiday festivities! There are several great clubs nearby, so anyone with a card should take advantage beforehand.

I'll be having a session or three in the main parking lot. Not across the street where you'll see a lot of people parking. Phone Post
Lmao fuckin wax. Do you have your rec? If so we should do a run to elemental in San Jose, they have a great hash selection Phone Post
Yep, we can do that. I just left elemental 15 minutes ago. Got some Starberry Wax and some True OG buds.

Less than a month away. Fingers crossed the card stays the same! Phone Post
3/26/13 8:09 PM
MikeRuckus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New to the UG migrating from the fight club which horrible now. I'll be there floor seats 3rd row...

Anyone consider the weigh ins being moved somewhere else since there is an arena football game that day at the HP?
3/26/13 8:20 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop

MikeRuckus - New to the UG migrating from the fight club which horrible now. I'll be there floor seats 3rd row...

Anyone consider the weigh ins being moved somewhere else since there is an arena football game that day at the HP?
What section? Phone Post
3/26/13 8:32 PM
MikeRuckus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floor 2

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.