UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC in San Jose 4/20: UG Roll Call

3/24/13 1:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AllAmericanBoxing
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -
Mulletron5000 -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Phuck Phace -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

Francisco Rivera off the card now but T.J Dillashaw to replace him and fight Hugo Viana.

Awesome news. That's my boy from HS! Phone Post
What high school was it? Phone Post
A small ass HS in the foothills of the 209 Phone Post
My wifes cousin goes to Bret Harte. Phone Post
Haha nice.

It was a fun place to go to HS.

Fucking bullfrogs as a mascot though Phone Post
Bullfrogs are cool as fuck though. They cannibalize other species of frogs haha. Alpha little jabba the hut fuckers. Phone Post
3/24/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AllAmericanBoxing -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Mulletron5000 -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Phuck Phace -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Sergio88 -

Francisco Rivera off the card now but T.J Dillashaw to replace him and fight Hugo Viana.

Awesome news. That's my boy from HS! Phone Post
What high school was it? Phone Post
A small ass HS in the foothills of the 209 Phone Post
My wifes cousin goes to Bret Harte. Phone Post
Haha nice.

It was a fun place to go to HS.

Fucking bullfrogs as a mascot though Phone Post
Bullfrogs are cool as fuck though. They cannibalize other species of frogs haha. Alpha little jabba the hut fuckers. Phone Post
Haha not as cool why you're school colors are purple and gold lol. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:04 PM
Phuck Phace
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPeed In My Weed -
Phuck Phace -
Tony Eveready - Ill be there. So what's the status on that burn session before the fights? Hope y'all ain't wax snobs cause I still prefer herb Phone Post
Hahaha! Just started smoking the wax exclusively, but I assume we'll have both considering the holiday festivities! There are several great clubs nearby, so anyone with a card should take advantage beforehand.

I'll be having a session or three in the main parking lot. Not across the street where you'll see a lot of people parking. Phone Post
Lmao fuckin wax. Do you have your rec? If so we should do a run to elemental in San Jose, they have a great hash selection Phone Post
Yep, we can do that. I just left elemental 15 minutes ago. Got some Starberry Wax and some True OG buds.

Less than a month away. Fingers crossed the card stays the same! Phone Post
3/26/13 8:09 PM
MikeRuckus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New to the UG migrating from the fight club which horrible now. I'll be there floor seats 3rd row...

Anyone consider the weigh ins being moved somewhere else since there is an arena football game that day at the HP?
3/26/13 8:20 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeRuckus - New to the UG migrating from the fight club which horrible now. I'll be there floor seats 3rd row...

Anyone consider the weigh ins being moved somewhere else since there is an arena football game that day at the HP?
What section? Phone Post
3/26/13 8:32 PM
MikeRuckus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floor 2
3/26/13 8:45 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeRuckus - New to the UG migrating from the fight club which horrible now. I'll be there floor seats 3rd row...

I think it will be. Maybe where UFC 139 pre press conference was. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:10 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

Plane tickets booked and paid for!

Since my tickets don't have a section, they are right here:

3/26/13 9:13 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop

Jason -

Damn

Like a boss Phone Post
3/26/13 9:16 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Jason -

Damn

Like a boss Phone Post
I'm a fucking Mod at fucking MMA.tv!!' Would you expect any less!!!!?! Phone Post
3/26/13 9:38 PM
pennviachoke
1225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Jason -

Damn

Like a boss Phone Post
I'm a fucking Mod at fucking MMA.tv!!' Would you expect any less!!!!?! Phone Post
Hell no. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:51 PM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a good day this will be. Phone Post
3/26/13 10:25 PM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could be moved to either the Convention Center, Civic Center or if worse comes to worse the SJSU Event center. Phone Post
3/27/13 2:26 AM
MikeRuckus

Sergio88 - 

Could be moved to either the Convention Center, Civic Center or if worse comes to worse the SJSU Event center. Phone Post

Those are all fairly decent options...
3/27/13 3:00 AM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Jason - 
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Jason -

Damn

Like a boss Phone Post

Youre an Admin son!! Speak proud and be loud!!

=)

I think im in the 101!!

3/27/13 7:58 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I'm in 117. Phone Post
3/27/13 8:04 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weigh-in will be at California Theater.
3/27/13 8:33 PM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time do the doors open? Phone Post
3/27/13 8:35 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Weigh-in will be at California Theater.
Dope! Never been in there. Phone Post
3/28/13 12:13 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll post details soon. Also, the Q&A will be open to everyone but Fight Club members will have first access to seats.
3/28/13 5:13 PM
MikeRuckus

Edited: 03/28/13 5:17 PM
California theater? Nice. A block away from the Marriott or the Hilton where we'll most likely be staying...
4/2/13 12:14 AM
pennviachoke
1225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soon Phone Post
4/2/13 3:04 AM
Phuck Phace
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey saucy, how do we show proof of fight club membership at the weigh ins?

Speaking of which, I got my swag bag in the mail today. Phone Post
4/2/13 3:07 AM
TripVersion01
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there to work with a clothing and energy gel brand I consult for. I can always hook some UG brothers up! I'll probably post a date and time around fight time where you can find me to get some free stuff t-shirts, hats, and other swag.
4/2/13 4:25 AM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phuck Phace -  Hey saucy, how do we show proof of fight club membership at the weigh ins?

Speaking of which, I got my swag bag in the mail today. Phone Post

When did you order your?, i bought mine like 3 weeks ago still haven't got nothing yet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.