UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC in San Jose 4/20: UG Roll Call

4/2/13 4:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TripVersion01 - I'll be there to work with a clothing and energy gel brand I consult for. I can always hook some UG brothers up! I'll probably post a date and time around fight time where you can find me to get some free stuff t-shirts, hats, and other swag.
I'll see you there brotha Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:51 AM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My peeps in San Jose this saturday Cain Velasquez will be doing an meet and greet at Oakridge mall inside GNC. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:40 AM
pennviachoke
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TripVersion01 - I'll be there to work with a clothing and energy gel brand I consult for. I can always hook some UG brothers up! I'll probably post a date and time around fight time where you can find me to get some free stuff t-shirts, hats, and other swag.
That's awesome Trip...looking forward to it! Phone Post
4/2/13 11:07 AM
claw11
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:46 PM
mclay
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna be good!! Phone Post
4/2/13 1:49 PM
Phuck Phace
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 - 
Phuck Phace -  Hey saucy, how do we show proof of fight club membership at the weigh ins?

Speaking of which, I got my swag bag in the mail today. Phone Post

When did you order your?, i bought mine like 3 weeks ago still haven't got nothing yet.

I bought mine the day the tickets went on sale.

4/2/13 2:15 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -
Phuck Phace -  Hey saucy, how do we show proof of fight club membership at the weigh ins?

When did you order your?, i bought mine like 3 weeks ago still haven't got nothing yet.

I signed up the day of the Rousey/Carmouche weigh ins. Haven't gotten anything yet. Phone Post
4/2/13 5:29 PM
HolyHackZack
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like I might be riding in on Amtrak, watching the fights and out again, gonna be close catching that train. Fox events always wrap up by 8pm sharp correct?

4/2/13 9:10 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/20 is gonna be so fucking great! I'm getting a half of some girl scout cookie for it haha. Phone Post
4/3/13 2:24 AM
I welch on SN bets
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at hating on marijuana strains. I love it when that happens.
4/3/13 6:40 AM
Mulletron5000
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack -

Looks like I might be riding in on Amtrak, watching the fights and out again, gonna be close catching that train. Fox events always wrap up by 8pm sharp correct?

Where are you from? Phone Post
4/3/13 3:12 PM
HolyHackZack
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bend, OR. I'd be catching Amtrak at 9pm the 19th, getting to San Jose at around 10am to watch the fights, then back on the train around 8:20pm. Amtrak station looks like it is directly in front of the arena though, like they share a parking lot. It will be super close but could work out perfect.

4/3/13 3:45 PM
pennviachoke
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack -

Bend, OR. I'd be catching Amtrak at 9pm the 19th, getting to San Jose at around 10am to watch the fights, then back on the train around 8:20pm. Amtrak station looks like it is directly in front of the arena though, like they share a parking lot. It will be super close but could work out perfect.

A friend of mine is thinking of moving to Bend. They are going out there in July for a couple weeks to check it out. Phone Post
4/3/13 8:05 PM
Sergio88

damnyouwoman14 - 
Sergio88 -

I signed up the day of the Rousey/Carmouche weigh ins. Haven't gotten anything yet. Phone Post

Got my Bag today in the mail i got UFC 100 as my DVD which DVD do you guys get? also how do we proof we have fight club memberships?

4/3/13 8:22 PM
pennviachoke

Sergio88 -
damnyouwoman14 - 
Sergio88 -

Got my Bag today in the mail i got UFC 100 as my DVD which DVD do you guys get? also how do we proof we have fight club memberships?

Should be able to print out a voucher type paper on the website. Its been a few years since I was a member but I think that's how. Phone Post
4/6/13 3:16 PM
Sergio88

Any UGers here at the Cain Velasquez signing? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 3:33 PM
Warriormmd
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
Sergio88 -
damnyouwoman14 - 
Sergio88 -

Should be able to print out a voucher type paper on the website. Its been a few years since I was a member but I think that's how. Phone Post
I was wondering the same exact thing.

And I got ufc 100 As well! Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 8:09 PM
Sergio88

Warriormmd -
pennviachoke -
Sergio88 -
damnyouwoman14 - 
Sergio88 -

I was wondering the same exact thing.

And I got ufc 100 As well! Phone Post 3.0
I believe the week of the event on the events page on UFC.com you will be able to print out a voucher and that should prove your fight club status. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 12:00 PM
OboesPeePeeTastesGood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

13 days bros!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 12:13 PM
pennviachoke

OboesPeePeeTastesGood - 13 days bros!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Sooooo close...I'm counting the days too bro! Phone Post
4/7/13 12:26 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the motherfucking Catalina wine mixer! Phone Post
4/7/13 12:27 PM
gino209
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many people go to this type of shit alone? and will there really be a giant ug smoke sesh.
4/7/13 12:35 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/7/13 12:38 PM
AllAmericanBoxing

gino209 - How many people go to this type of shit alone? and will there really be a giant ug smoke sesh.
I'm gonna be there with 6-7 other people and am gonna be burning it fat regardless if there is a ug smokeout or not lol. Phone Post
4/7/13 12:38 PM
pennviachoke

gino209 - How many people go to this type of shit alone? and will there really be a giant ug smoke sesh.
I'm meeting some friends this time..in December I flew out to Seattle alone and met some UGers, that I didn't know irl, and watched the fights and partied a lil bit. Good times! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.